U18 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol conway09 it dosent matter which spotty player you are because no spotty is half descent you have fogga who good but not even playing tomoz who else have you got other then tht butters plays for himself overton good at taps but does nothing aruond the ground matt taylor needs to kick goals against a descent team

lol conway09 it dosent matter which spotty player you are because no spotty is half descent you have fogga who good but not even playing tomoz who else have you got other then tht butters plays for himself overton good at taps but does nothing aruond the ground matt taylor needs to kick goals against a descent team
let the game do the talkin LF;)

Perhaps to put things into a little bit of perspective for you guys...
I hate to be the first bearer of bad news on here but heard that Andrew 'Happy' Gilmore of Glenorden passed away in hospital today.
Clearly not something to be taken lightly and obviously everyone passes on their condolences to his family.
Played some footy with Happy a few years ago, definately gone too soon. Rest in peace.

How about everyone takes a long hard look at themselves...life is too short as we have just learnt....this weekend make sure we live life for what it is..happy has gone much too soon..

WRFL UA Strike Lifted - All matches to Proceed as Scheduled

The WRFL wishes to advise that all matches will go ahead as fixtured with WRFL Appointed Umpires.

spotty has improved but alot of willy players were off the boil spotty led all day, and in the last quartor willy lifted and got a goal in last 30 secs to win it massive win

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was with Vivoda, Healy and Seggar out!
Shows Altona has good depth this year, as they are able to beat wydnhamvale by an eqaul amount as the last time they played, minus the 3 players.
y didnt they play. will they play next week. we will be back to basically full strength for the 1st time this year :) shuld be a cracker

great win for WJFC. very amusing watching the spotty coach calling his players 'f--king d---heads' when they got players sent off.

They deserved it.
Cost us the game.
Spotty should have won but to Willy's credit they were better when it mattered most.

great win for WJFC. very amusing watching the spotty coach calling his players 'f--king d---heads' when they got players sent off.

haha, mate spotswoods coach did not say that at all baha
by the way, didn't hear your name being called throughout the whole game champ ;)
manage to get a kick? or were u on the pine?

great game for spotty and willy i thought that maybe willy had some respect for spotty for pushing them right to the line but that was all blown away at the end when their coach called in their players and wouldnt let them shake the spottys boys hands. bit disrespectful if u asked me the game had finished and the crowd enjoyed the match. Good work Ian Fairley you made your boys look like the cockiest a**holes in the comp. best on ground for the whole match was dan davis he killed it providing strengh in the espotty backline

haha, mate spotswoods coach did not say that at all baha
by the way, didn't hear your name being called throughout the whole game champ ;)
manage to get a kick? or were u on the pine?

sheepy i was right there and one of your team mates confirmed it? infact you were one of the players sent off haha

yeah mate i started on the bench

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back