U18 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Altona with 4 big outs this week!
Healy and Fogarty playing seniors for this week
Tedesco overseas for the next 4
Zeggar still out from his long term injury!
Big game for the Spotty boys, if they can test the Altona outfit this week, they have a genuine chance to come through the season as the darkhorse and make finals.

Big game for the Spotty boys, if they can test the Altona outfit this week, they have a genuine chance to come through the season as the darkhorse and make finals.

Langham and Zuzek also out. Few players having to carry injuries. Big test for Altona coming up

spotty would pretty much hav to win all of there games to hav a sniff of finals i reckon. to far behind. by the looks of it they r improving tho.

altona over spotty by 5 goals a hard game wind was terrible spotty had the lead at quarter time but lost it a bit all in all a better performance from us boys as we lost by over 15 goals last time

werribee 88 def hoppers 54. pretty dissapointing. quarter time wezza were up 6 goals to nuthin with the wind. it was even after that. wvale loss has cost us now we need to fite for that 3rd spot.

weekends game should see #12 for williamstown be suspended for 6 or so weeks. for running into a fight and king hitting a WyndhamVale player from behind who was tottaly oblivous to his on goings..

dog act.

weekends game should see #12 for williamstown be suspended for 6 or so weeks. for running into a fight and king hitting a WyndhamVale player from behind who was tottaly oblivous to his on goings..

dog act.
Thats a load of shit. sure #12 shouldn't have done what he did, but the two were face to face and jumper punching at the start. How is that a king hit from behind??

Thats a load of shit. sure #12 shouldn't have done what he did, but the two were face to face and jumper punching at the start. How is that a king hit from behind??

What are you doing posting on BigFooty at 7:30 in the morning?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thats bullshit #1 from vales was trying to pull people out of the fight got throwen out then got up then #12 king hit him to the back of the head he has a bump on his head from it so how could they have been face to face

thats bullshit #1 from vales was trying to pull people out of the fight got throwen out then got up then #12 king hit him to the back of the head he has a bump on his head from it so how could they have been face to face
I'm sure you've made up a nice story but the fact was they were front on when the incident occurred. not a king hit from behind.

I'm sure you've made up a nice story but the fact was they were front on when the incident occurred. not a king hit from behind.

its not a story its true facts if they were face to face how could he have a bump on the back of his head u gotta face it he done it and he will miss games thats what he deserves

Romie Saoud #12 for willamstown commited one of the lowest acts in football. He king hit someone from behind. This is a weak effort because the player was unable to defend himself. Should get weeks at the triburnal which is deserved considering it was such a dog act. He should be ashamed of himself considering he was fleximg his muscles when he got sent off. Mate be a real man when you fight and give the other bloke a chance. Don't just snip people. If you want to get him get him fair with a hip and shoulder :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

hey to all you haters. what happened on the weekend was not a king hit. Most of the team was in a Melee and #1 charged aggresively ready to fight after we both had abit of push and shove in the forward line. He copped a wack which happen as the Melee seemed to get serious. If any of yas do know #1 ask for ya selves about the cheap shot he let out behind play earlier in the game. but i guess shit happens on the field and will leave it their. surely their is always two sides to the story and i guess i will get what tribunal gives me.
To mr core strength...I'll give you a chance to fight instead of being a keyboard hero, If you want.

hey to all you haters. what happened on the weekend was not a king hit. Most of the team was in a Melee and #1 charged aggresively ready to fight after we both had abit of push and shove in the forward line. He copped a wack which happen as the Melee seemed to get serious. If any of yas do know #1 ask for ya selves about the cheap shot he let out behind play earlier in the game. but i guess shit happens on the field and will leave it their. surely their is always two sides to the story and i guess i will get what tribunal gives me.
To mr core strength...I'll give you a chance to fight instead of being a keyboard hero, If you want.

so u charging at him to knock him over in a shepered and he bumping u is a cheap shot is it first of all how was he charging in to the melee when he was trying to pull people out to get the game to continue then having some big guy swing him to the ground and as he got up u come from behind and king hit him

dog act.

hey buttstain you should get your facts right in the first place he wasn't hit from behind like you have stated he was about to hit the player #12
who had already hit someone else before hand and the umpire was 50mtrs away as well if it wasn't for the BEGGing of the wyndhamvale players there would have bee no repot as he said he didn't see :thumbsdown: to you MORON

so u charging at him to knock him over in a shepered and he bumping u is a cheap shot is it first of all how was he charging in to the melee when he was trying to pull people out to get the game to continue then having some big guy swing him to the ground and as he got up u come from behind and king hit him

obviously got got your wyndhamvale glasses on butt stain huh?:thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back