U18 Championships Final Day - Skilled Stadium.

Remove this Banner Ad

Was watching the WA Vic Metro game and gave up and went to work. Spoiled by appalling umpiring. Shame usually young kids do a good job as they aren't influenced by the reputation of the player. And that was before i saw the 20-5 free kick count.

Liked the look of Watson for metro. Longer (great name for a ruckman) looked a kid who could be quality. Fasolo and Wilson impressed from WA.

I've seen Darling (and Bennell) play better in the WAFL. A bit like Rich it must be difficult when you've played 20 WAFL games and you know you are going to get drafted to motivate yourself. You'd play to not get injured. Lots of Italians and Slavs in the WA team, many of the third gen have changed sports!

It is annoying that our "feeder" leagues and championships aren't given the press and attention they deserve, although maybe that will grow with time also.

Also, did anyone know the Draft Camp has been changed to the Draft "Combine", just thought it was so "American", although that's not always a bad thing.

Agree the Attention these Comps get is Disgusting. U-18's get I days game on FoxSports and the TAC GF. TAC Cup Future Stars is Poor but Better then Nothing. FoxSports also stuffed up the Last Draft Coverage.

Seems like accept for AFL.com.au they don't really care about it:mad:

The American's do it a lot better

Remove this Banner Ad

U18 Championships Final Day - Skilled Stadium.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back