U19 Divison 1 finals

Remove this Banner Ad

OTP on his way to training:

n1249951872_82782_9769.jpg

the reason stead was ommitted is coz boro r a true team and they dont play favourites mate and the law was layed down at the start of the year if u dont call and give a good reason for not training u dont play no matter if ur the worst or best player

Saw the West Vs Slime game today.... West absolutely dominated the game even though the score doesnt suggest so with the slime kicking 3-4 goals in the last 5-6 mins of the game that meant nothing... West's on ballers were dominant over the slimes and only player for greensy that looked a little chance to turn it around was stead but was eventually shut down.. will be an interesting final series . and anyone else got comments on this game today?

Saw the West Vs Slime game today.... West absolutely dominated the game even though the score doesnt suggest so with the slime kicking 3-4 goals in the last 5-6 mins of the game that meant nothing... West's on ballers were dominant over the slimes and only player for greensy that looked a little chance to turn it around was stead but was eventually shut down.. will be an interesting final series . and anyone else got comments on this game today?

THE GOW was there today to witness the game, thought it wasn't a typical finals contest in which you see plenty of ferocity and scrappy football, especially early, but that is credit to West for settling first and playing the game on there terms. They used the ground to there advantage, winning the ball and then spreading to space where they could use there runners and kickers (always give it to your kickers) in McKenna, Butera, Defaliece, Ramaekers and Ray. They set up well from the back and linked up well through the middle. Niall McDonagh was sensational down back, martialling the troups and setting up many forward thrusts, a workman like effort from him today. McInerney started slowly, but worked his way into it in the second half and showed his class finishing with 3 goals. Also thought the big lad in the ruck for West was good as well, won alot of taps but was also agile around the ground (just needs to learn to give it to his kickers).

Greensborough on the other hand were undisciplined, seemed to lack intensity and to put it simply, didnt play good football. There better players were down on a day they needed them most. Apart from Stead I dont think Greensborough had many winners, maybe Harbinson. Scarce was down, I was told he was sick, Bryce was okay, but I know Hayden can play alot better, Walker had a good 3rd quarter but wouldn't be satisfied with his efforts on the whole. Having Camilleri go down early didnt help Greensborough's cause either as he provides alot of grunt and hard at the footy type of work.

THE GOW's best...
West Preston: Mc'Donagh, Butera, Heany, Ramaekers, Defelice, Ray
Greensbourough: Stead, Harbinson, Gleave

All in all, good game, bad luck to Greensborough, well done to West, dont pot my summary, have a go yaself if you dont agree. Cheers :thumbsu:

THE GOW was there today to witness the game, thought it wasn't a typical finals contest in which you see plenty of ferocity and scrappy football, especially early, but that is credit to West for settling first and playing the game on there terms. They used the ground to there advantage, winning the ball and then spreading to space where they could use there runners and kickers (always give it to your kickers) in McKenna, Butera, Defaliece, Ramaekers and Ray. They set up well from the back and linked up well through the middle. Niall McDonagh was sensational down back, martialling the troups and setting up many forward thrusts, a workman like effort from him today. McInerney started slowly, but worked his way into it in the second half and showed his class finishing with 3 goals. Also thought the big lad in the ruck for West was good as well, won alot of taps but was also agile around the ground (just needs to learn to give it to his kickers).

Greensborough on the other hand were undisciplined, seemed to lack intensity and to put it simply, didnt play good football. There better players were down on a day they needed them most. Apart from Stead I dont think Greensborough had many winners, maybe Harbinson. Scarce was down, I was told he was sick, Bryce was okay, but I know Hayden can play alot better, Walker had a good 3rd quarter but wouldn't be satisfied with his efforts on the whole. Having Camilleri go down early didnt help Greensborough's cause either as he provides alot of grunt and hard at the footy type of work.

THE GOW's best...

All in all, good game, bad luck to Greensborough, well done to West, dont pot my summary, have a go yaself if you dont agree. Cheers :thumbsu:

Move over hutchy, good review of the game GOW.

THE GOW's best...

Good summary GOW..West in and under players were all over greensys.... anyone else see the game and have a similar / different view???

who cares its over just look forward to getting your arse beat by bundoora or eltham

badluck to my old buds at the slime, unfortunatley had to play at their best to get the win but were unable to do so. and with that we r down to 3 teams. we now move in2 week 2 of the finals with the bunnies taking on the 'panther'. ihav heard all year about both teams having players in n out and new players joining late in the year so it will be interesting to see who actually lines up for both teams. what are evry1s thorts on the game?

Well summed up,Gboro kicked a few goals late in the last quarter but the game was all over.They were outplayed from the 1st bounce.

Yeh i thought wests midfielders were to good for ours. Started well but didnt help when we got a yellow card which made the umps turn on us.....very inconsistent but don't think it would change the game
If Luke Vincitorio isnt giving the umpires headies on a wednesday night then i dunno who is

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeh i thought wests midfielders were to good for ours. Started well but didnt help when we got a yellow card which made the umps turn on us.....very inconsistent but don't think it would change the game
If Luke Vincitorio isnt giving the umpires headies on a wednesday night then i dunno who is

:eek: ................................................................................ :D

couldnt agree more then gleava west are a bunch of soft cheats hanging off packs

couldnt agree more then gleava west are a bunch of soft cheats hanging off packs
toaster can you please leave this forum you are a complete tool at every point you have had a stab at every club in the finals mate just worry about yourself i was at the game and west didnt cheat how could they you have know you have laballed 2 teams a cheat just seriously buck off

badluck to my old buds at the slime, unfortunatley had to play at their best to get the win but were unable to do so. and with that we r down to 3 teams. we now move in2 week 2 of the finals with the bunnies taking on the 'panther'. ihav heard all year about both teams having players in n out and new players joining late in the year so it will be interesting to see who actually lines up for both teams. what are evry1s thorts on the game?

So down to 3 teams.. and i believe its absolutly any ones grand final to be one...
each 3 teams have playd each oher and had a win and a loss each..
i still think bund and elth are the two wo will figh it out but if west can get ther running game going they are not with out a chance.

to this week very big game both teams coming off a two gam break it will be intresting to see who can shake of th rustiness ad nerves and adjust to th finals pressure...

going to be a very good game and going to a goal either way... bundoora will need to gt on top in the ruck area and try to stop elthams stong clearance players ie j lorey..
whereas eltham will need to try to find a way to crack a very strong back six led by patrick tulipno cox....
cant wait for the game... maybe spomeone could post sone key match ups
engine

So down to 3 teams.. and i believe its absolutly any ones grand final to be one...
each 3 teams have playd each oher and had a win and a loss each..
i still think bund and elth are the two wo will figh it out but if west can get ther running game going they are not with out a chance.

to this week very big game both teams coming off a two gam break it will be intresting to see who can shake of th rustiness ad nerves and adjust to th finals pressure...

going to be a very good game and going to a goal either way... bundoora will need to gt on top in the ruck area and try to stop elthams stong clearance players ie j lorey..
whereas eltham will need to try to find a way to crack a very strong back six led by patrick tulipno cox....
cant wait for the game... maybe spomeone could post sone key match ups
engine

samy patrick would be expected to start forward i beleive
bigs v craker
carbarnara ands who ever picks him up

played aginst then late in the year and hav spoke to people.. patrick will play chb..
i believe craker will be too good for biggs... but a very bimportant matchup

i beleive Bundooras Midfeild contribute, its not down to just forwards but i beleive Bundoora could be throwing their line up around a little, Sammy Patrick will be up forward and ready to fire. But yeah.. will be heavily anticipating the match up this weekend... going to be an all out match. J lorey will definitly need to be shutdown in some way shape or form...

Either way this game goes how do u rekon the loser will fare against an inform West Preston! definitly contenders.

i beleive Bundooras Midfeild contribute, its not down to just forwards but i beleive Bundoora could be throwing their line up around a little, Sammy Patrick will be up forward and ready to fire. But yeah.. will be heavily anticipating the match up this weekend... going to be an all out match. J lorey will definitly need to be shutdown in some way shape or form...

Either way this game goes how do u rekon the loser will fare against an inform West Preston! definitly contenders.

I doubt this will happen, Lorey is more likely to tear Bundoora a new arseh*le.

As long as west or eltham don't win im satisfied. we were by far successful with our finals campaign. To my few pals down at bundy good luck. All the anticipation that bundy chokes in finals is set to be put behind closed doors this weekend. I'll tell you this. If Bill Price had a good brain he would start craker and patrick together in the forward line. Bundy's midfield will be to good for the panthers.

Bunyips by 14 points

Remove this Banner Ad

U19 Divison 1 finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back