U19 Divison 1 finals

Remove this Banner Ad

samy patrick would be expected to start forward i beleive
bigs v craker
carbarnara ands who ever picks him up

plenty of other good matchups too, eltham will be likely to have a potent tall forward line with the likes of williamson, rundle and equid also natoli is borderline tall. the matchups bundoora go with there will be vital.. or will eltham need to throw one of those talls in defence? all these answers and more.. this saturday preston city oval 9:30 get there! lol

plenty of other good matchups too, eltham will be likely to have a potent tall forward line with the likes of williamson, rundle and equid also natoli is borderline tall. the matchups bundoora go with there will be vital.. or will eltham need to throw one of those talls in defence? all these answers and more.. this saturday preston city oval 9:30 get there! lol

Could include crosby into the mix. He could be likely to go down back or equid. One way or another bundoora will have to use their strengths and win it out of the midfield because if eltham get it in quick and long to the tall targets they could be hard to stop. Should be an interesting game. I dont like the cramer st venue though. For 3 weeks last yr it was too windy.

Bundys midfield brigade to be to strong. Mascara, Spagnolo, Palozzolo, Carlyon, Carbonara. Better players than Lorey, Smith, D.Tantsis Hall, Rogers, Austin.
Craker is a ruckman who could just about rove his own ball anyday. Chuck him down forward and he'll kick u 3 or 4.
There Backline including Buckley, Tulipano and N.Johnston, Cox is going to be way to strong. They always like to drop an extra one back to give them that bit of run and someone else to fly over the pack.

If there has been a bigger time for Eltham's forward to step up this is it. no more 3's and 4's from Natoli. The panthers need him to kick a 6. And it starts with that midfield. Take it from me playing against west preston the weekend. There midfield just runs all day. They gave them the best start in finals footy. Made it so hard for us to catch up.

You win the in and under hard balls and if u are prepared to run in numbers you win the game.

In saying that, that is why i think The bulls will be a little to strong.

Bundys midfield brigade to be to strong. Mascara, Spagnolo, Palozzolo, Carlyon, Carbonara. Better players than Lorey, Smith, D.Tantsis Hall, Rogers, Austin.
Craker is a ruckman who could just about rove his own ball anyday. Chuck him down forward and he'll kick u 3 or 4.
There Backline including Buckley, Tulipano and N.Johnston, Cox is going to be way to strong. They always like to drop an extra one back to give them that bit of run and someone else to fly over the pack.

If there has been a bigger time for Eltham's forward to step up this is it. no more 3's and 4's from Natoli. The panthers need him to kick a 6. And it starts with that midfield. Take it from me playing against west preston the weekend. There midfield just runs all day. They gave them the best start in finals footy. Made it so hard for us to catch up.

You win the in and under hard balls and if u are prepared to run in numbers you win the game.

In saying that, that is why i think The bulls will be a little to strong.

Spagnolo wont be playing but you throw Marshall in there and it is just as good, if not better :rolleyes:.

On a serious note though, I think you are underestimating the Panther midfield there Gleava, and in some way, contradicting yourself. You say it will be who gets in and wins the in and under footy, where blokes like Austin, Smith and Lorey do there best work, yet the midfield of Bundoora is a better unit with predominantly more outside players? Yes more polished, but as far as getting the nacker in the clinches, I think the Panthers take the cake. Craker is Bundoora's main man, if he has a good day you can count on the Bulls being up and about, however, the form of Equid and Rundle throughout this year has been second to none. No doubt Craker is the more credentialed of the 3 big men, but he will have to much of Bundoora's ruck work which may take its toll, and if he is not in there expect Eltham to have the ascendancy.

As for Natoli, gave alot of teams huge headaches this year, but note he has not kicked a goal against Bundoora on the two occasions they met. He is not there main goal scorer, if he can kick 3 or 4 it will be a huge bonus for Eltham, however if he is to snaffle 6 I think you would see Eltham ahead on the scoreboard at the end of the game.

Will be a cracking contest either way, lets just hope the conditions make for good football. :thumbsu:

yes should be a great game this week.
i believe either side getting up will depend on the other names playing good games. not the carbonaras, samies, mascaras or loreys smiths soligos austins.
each side has their better players but its each sides depth that i believe will be the crucial point this weekend.
i cannot believe this but this is the only serious post i have ever done
respect the black man

As long as west or eltham don't win im satisfied. we were by far successful with our finals campaign. To my few pals down at bundy good luck. All the anticipation that bundy chokes in finals is set to be put behind closed doors this weekend. I'll tell you this. If Bill Price had a good brain he would start craker and patrick together in the forward line. Bundy's midfield will be to good for the panthers.

Bunyips by 14 points

but gleava im ur mate 2

As long as west or eltham don't win im satisfied. we were by far successful with our finals campaign. To my few pals down at bundy good luck. All the anticipation that bundy chokes in finals is set to be put behind closed doors this weekend. I'll tell you this. If Bill Price had a good brain he would start craker and patrick together in the forward line. Bundy's midfield will be to good for the panthers.

Bunyips by 14 points

Disagree with playing Jamie and Sam down forward. If eltham got the ball forward bundoora would struggle with talls bringing the ball out of defence and trying to fill holes for eltham tall forwards to lead into. Cramer St has some deep pockets.

Went down to Bundooras training last night as i was in the area, Cracker appeared to struggle with turns not convinced he is over his hanstring strain.... also patrick struggled to take marks above his head and clinging onto his shoulder a few times, Training was solid, saw the tackle bags out so it will be a very physical encounter. My guess is Cracker up forward if his hammy doesnt come good and Sammy up to cover a pocket since he is struggling with his shoulder...! not looking good on the injury side of things bundy!! ..

Will be venturing off to Elthams next session if i get time :) im pretty curios to see how this match is going to go.. will be very very epic

Disagree with playing Jamie and Sam down forward. If eltham got the ball forward bundoora would struggle with talls bringing the ball out of defence and trying to fill holes for eltham tall forwards to lead into. Cramer St has some deep pockets.

lol mate bundy have tulips, buckley and nick johnston who are solid tall/medium players...they'd be up there with the best backs in the comp..dont think they will struggle. No chance of sam playing in the backline

lol mate bundy have tulips, buckley and nick johnston who are solid tall/medium players...they'd be up there with the best backs in the comp..dont think they will struggle. No chance of sam playing in the backline

You obviously dont understand what im saying Gleave so learn how to play before you comment.

You obviously dont understand what im saying Gleave so learn how to play before you comment.

i do understand and what ur saying is false. And as i am also a backman know that if u chuck a player back there to cut of the leads it makes it harder for the forwards? Bundys are just as dangerous, there pockets are just as dangerous
Have you not seen Bundoora's backs? Coxy will probably take willo and then the other 3 i mentioned will dominate with there run out of the backline. In you saying that the pockets are deep at cramer st. dont you think thats gonna help with the backlines switch of play?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went down to Bundooras training last night as i was in the area, Cracker appeared to struggle with turns not convinced he is over his hanstring strain.... also patrick struggled to take marks above his head and clinging onto his shoulder a few times, Training was solid, saw the tackle bags out so it will be a very physical encounter. My guess is Cracker up forward if his hammy doesnt come good and Sammy up to cover a pocket since he is struggling with his shoulder...! not looking good on the injury side of things bundy!! ..

Will be venturing off to Elthams next session if i get time :) im pretty curios to see how this match is going to go.. will be very very epic

wat a load of horse shit....i do not believe for a second either of them were injured. u must be a pretty keen NFL Under 19s supporter if u go to teams training JUST to watch when you are in the area.....

i do understand and what ur saying is false. And as i am also a backman know that if u chuck a player back there to cut of the leads it makes it harder for the forwards? Bundys are just as dangerous, there pockets are just as dangerous
Have you not seen Bundoora's backs? Coxy will probably take willo and then the other 3 i mentioned will dominate with there run out of the backline. In you saying that the pockets are deep at cramer st. dont you think thats gonna help with the backlines switch of play?

cox will not play on willo, probably more suited to a natoli. sceney was full back when they played last. johnstone played 1s so will be a very handy inclusion. Probably take rundle if he plays forward. Bucks will line up in the guts, no question about it.

meant to be a ripper day weather wise so hopefully it stays that way.

Ontheprowl i live 5mins down plenty roadd from the ground... so im not too keen, i played for bundy juniors but im now playing in another league :) ... think as u will horse shit or not im not too phased! if theyre injured theyre injured if theyre not theyre not.. told u what i saw if u choose not to take it in each to their own -- as far as i know cracker missed 5weeks with a hammy strain and played full forward for the 2weeks or week he played

sorry mate closed session down at panther place this thursday

yeh "user_name" ur dead to me going down to certain trainings
Why are teams gonna try and train there absolute hardest in the week of a massive final eg. How the F*** can u tell how good someone is turning. And I played juniors with sammy patrick..He loves to show ppl he has some sort of "injury". Ball might have been slippery (Bit dewy down at Yulong). Come game day champ its completely different to training.

cox will not play on willo, probably more suited to a natoli. sceney was full back when they played last. johnstone played 1s so will be a very handy inclusion. Probably take rundle if he plays forward. Bucks will line up in the guts, no question about it.

meant to be a ripper day weather wise so hopefully it stays that way.

Just got the news from Hutchy: Chapman getting the tagging role on Bucks.

yeh "user_name" ur dead to me going down to certain trainings
Why are teams gonna try and train there absolute hardest in the week of a massive final eg. How the F*** can u tell how good someone is turning. And I played juniors with sammy patrick..He loves to show ppl he has some sort of "injury". Ball might have been slippery (Bit dewy down at Yulong). Come game day champ its completely different to training.

hahahahaha :thumbsu: love your work gleava. too good my friend :D

gleava my friend do u have ne mad monday stories for us???? also is shaun bond still alive after wat u boys may have done to him

oh well...glad u could ask lol..mad monday wasnt all the hype or as big as what first made out to me. Most went on a 3 day bender. Im lucky to still hve my license after stupidly drink driving more than 6 times. And this was 1. To try n go to the pro's
2. Pick up a fat chick/s
3. To attempt to Pick up a number of YS as there parents were unable to take them out at 3 in the morning.

And where do i start on Hayden Bryce. Saturday after the game i had half a bottle of Bacardi Breeze (Pineapple) that had been sitting in my car for the last 10 months. Opened it up chucked a piss in it then back in robs fridge knowing someone would stupidly drink it. And of course it had to be Haydz. HIs reaction was "This taste weird get me another one" then stupidly enough DJ decided to drink it..oh wow lol. Then come 2am sunday morning when we had given up on getting ****s 7 blokes hopped in the spa all naked. Haydz Ready to belt adam vale after telling his story of smoking joints before training lol.

Sunday Morning: Haydz Face shoved in a dog bowl! lol. We tell him that Luke Vincitorio Is coming and he gets very very angry lol. Kirk Rodgers should be ashamed of himself in the state he was in complete mess falling in love with a true fat bitch lol.

Bondy was alright on the weekend was a good bloke actually so no one had to do anything to him.

oh well...glad u could ask lol..mad monday wasnt all the hype or as big as what first made out to me. Most went on a 3 day bender. Im lucky to still hve my license after stupidly drink driving more than 6 times. And this was 1. To try n go to the pro's
2. Pick up a fat chick/s
3. To attempt to Pick up a number of YS as there parents were unable to take them out at 3 in the morning.

And where do i start on Hayden Bryce. Saturday after the game i had half a bottle of Bacardi Breeze (Pineapple) that had been sitting in my car for the last 10 months. Opened it up chucked a piss in it then back in robs fridge knowing someone would stupidly drink it. And of course it had to be Haydz. HIs reaction was "This taste weird get me another one" then stupidly enough DJ decided to drink it..oh wow lol. Then come 2am sunday morning when we had given up on getting ****s 7 blokes hopped in the spa all naked. Haydz Ready to belt adam vale after telling his story of smoking joints before training lol.

Sunday Morning: Haydz Face shoved in a dog bowl! lol. We tell him that Luke Vincitorio Is coming and he gets very very angry lol. Kirk Rodgers should be ashamed of himself in the state he was in complete mess falling in love with a true fat bitch lol.

Bondy was alright on the weekend was a good bloke actually so no one had to do anything to him.

gotta love it...your the man gleava

Remove this Banner Ad

U19 Divison 1 finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back