U19 Divison 1 finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Squida, thats ****in disgusting. Eltham...cheats? yeh thats right. And don't tell me to get down to an eltham final cause i'll be playing against you, ya lanky f*** can't wait to run through your lanky arse and show you panthers some hard football. Running your mouths on here you bigfooty obsessed f****. Get a hard ball the whole lot of use. Catch yas in the finals ya f**** tools. Your flag last year was all cause of Varsamakis. Got use through that prelim against Bundy. U **********s did nothing at all. Got nothing to be proud of. You'll be proud of the ambulance pickin u up in the finals

No need for the personal attack guys. Lets just say Bryce...Mr.Drunk is vastly overcoming his drinking problems according to Coach Ben Turner. Ryan Robertson haven't heard of him? You could be right though in saying Greensborough Might not be fit. They seem to lack accuracy when it comes to goalkicking and they lack ability to finish sides of so not sure if that could be a let down in finals.
All im saying is id hate to see eltham cheat again. This is going to be a great final series and i'd hate to see it ruined. West Preston i believe will not make the grand final. My tip is Bundoora v Greensborough, Grand final. I just think if Eltham lose to bundoora in the 2nd semi they may fear Greensborough a bit. Im not so sure. But if Eltham can overcome Bundoora which personally i don't think will happen then your looking at a Eltham v Bundoora Grand final.

Nick Johnstone for the medal
Sam Patrick as a smokey as he could come out and kick a bag.

first of all you arethe biggest loser on this thread, the amount of times you've contradicted yourself with who u play for and who you reckon will win the flag is childish. your name is also gay.
also, the fact you're calling eltham cheats is a massive statement and weak as piss. why dont u come down to eltham this weekend, where the under 19s will be down and say it to there faces. i dont like your chances of walking out of there in one piece. you wouldnt want your indentity to get out...

Squida, thats ****in disgusting. Eltham...cheats? yeh thats right. And don't tell me to get down to an eltham final cause i'll be playing against you, ya lanky f*** can't wait to run through your lanky arse and show you panthers some hard football. Running your mouths on here you bigfooty obsessed f****. Get a hard ball the whole lot of use. Catch yas in the finals ya f**** tools. Your flag last year was all cause of Varsamakis. Got use through that prelim against Bundy. U **********s did nothing at all. Got nothing to be proud of. You'll be proud of the ambulance pickin u up in the finals

i dunno about ne1 else but can any1 guess wat he is sayin. also u sed there is no need for personal attacks... did u read ur own comment???
also if eltham cheated y and how could we of been allowed to win the flag, comfortably i mite add??? the rules stated that if you qualified for 19's you could play finals. so we qualified them, i think u may be a little jelous covergirl but neways u have this yr 2 prove 2 every1 ur the best side, which ever side that is.
finally y wood ne1 be proud of an ambulance picking them up in the finals???? come on covergirl surely u have somethin better than that

u think bundy are that good toaster?
eltham beat them at their home ground, fair enough they had JC and Nick JOhnstone out and they are still an awesome side.
BUT
eltham had these players out:

: kris collopy- could run all day off the half back line
. josh lorey - one of the best in an under on ballers in comp, silky skills
. luke soligo - very good on baller, debuted in seniours this year
. corey smith - played 7 games in the seniours this year, extremely hard at it
. beau biggs - one of the best ruckman in the league easily, runs, runs and runs alll day
raf marini - this bloke is an animal not only is he built like a whirlpool dishwasher, he can also run like craig mottram. huge kick also.

all you guys talk about is the players you have out.. all year for two years we've had to hear it.. good on you's everyone knows your a good side but EVERY team has players out all year and i can assure you nick and jamie were not the only players missing that day from bundooras best 24. another 4 to slot in and in my estimation all four will slip under the radar of the rest of the comp with other teams knowing and seeing very little of them throughout the year. should be a good finals series.

all you guys talk about is the players you have out.. all year for two years we've had to hear it.. good on you's everyone knows your a good side but EVERY team has players out all year and i can assure you nick and jamie were not the only players missing that day from bundooras best 24. another 4 to slot in and in my estimation all four will slip under the radar of the rest of the comp with other teams knowing and seeing very little of them throughout the year. should be a good finals series.

freddo, interesting to see simon bray play the last two games and kick a few goals, obviously a good player, but cant qualify for finals.. any reason why he didnt play the whole season?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. i better not play.

yeah ill be proud as.

do i have to say "smelly call"

Covergirl, I'm trying to figure out who you are? From Parade? Bundy perhaps, but not conclusive evidence? Dont rate Soligo? I think you were a year below us maybe, yes thats probably it. PM me your identitiy. I'm intrigued. But yes, Panthers to rattle the Bulls cage in the first semi, the Bulls to perhaps go out in straight sets again. :rolleyes:

i wouldnt call losing an elimination final 'going out in straight sets' you fool, what a shame you couldnt have done something that day to give the side a chop out, probably still had your nickers in a knot that the great gow wasnt good enough to make it into the seniors of a strong club. :rolleyes:

freddo, interesting to see simon bray play the last two games and kick a few goals, obviously a good player, but cant qualify for finals.. any reason why he didnt play the whole season?

other commitments and a questionable desire for the game lead to him not playing lol, who says he cant qualify? he'll be there come finals dw. :thumbsu:

other commitments and a questionable desire for the game lead to him not playing lol, who says he cant qualify? he'll be there come finals dw. :thumbsu:

the rules say that you need to play a minimum of 6 games in the under 19s to qualify? on the NFL website it shows him as only played 2 games.

however if hes there make sure he doesnt bring his sister, gow will also be on the sidelines:D

the rules say that you need to play a minimum of 6 games in the under 19s to qualify? on the NFL website it shows him as only played 2 games.

however if hes there make sure he doesnt bring his sister, gow will also be on the sidelines:D

as long as the player hasnt played a senior game its only 3 games to qualify.

i wouldnt call losing an elimination final 'going out in straight sets' you fool, what a shame you couldnt have done something that day to give the side a chop out, probably still had your nickers in a knot that the great gow wasnt good enough to make it into the seniors of a strong club. :rolleyes:

Ahhh my old mate freddo, I do recall being tagged that day but still managing to get amongst the best players, dont know what you were doing? Perhaps chasing Biggsy's tail, or perhaps sitting out on the pine? One of the two I'm not sure. I think I gave my bit that day, considering I had a stress fracture in my foot and a broken wrist. Chin up but, you might win a 19's flag next year, your still eligable yes?

Why does everyone have to get personal on here, stop being hero hotshots and just talk about the topic, the 2008 finals series, not the past, not whos sister is on the sidelines, not who is a drunk, not who is a cat, lets just stick to talking about footy, what you say? leave the personal abuse to another time, preferably a time where your face to face with the bloke, rather then hiding behind a keyboard under an alias.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why does everyone have to get personal on here, stop being hero hotshots and just talk about the topic, the 2008 finals series, not the past, not whos sister is on the sidelines, not who is a drunk, not who is a cat, lets just stick to talking about footy, what you say? leave the personal abuse to another time, preferably a time where your face to face with the bloke, rather then hiding behind a keyboard under an alias.

I agree Daniel Butera of 2 accounts. Butera and Livestrong.

You panther blokes ought to stop acting like children...****in hell, get over who calls you cheats, big shit boys its one word and your telling them to say it to your face and lucky if they walk out alive? bahaha,all i see when i rarely come on here is use talking smack. Its a site about footy and obviously toaster? has wanted to know something. who is faith anyway. dont be a hero about it lol this shat named 'covergirl' person has obviously got no idea about football and must be from bundoora, if they are getting in their arse so much. someone like scott mccallum lol
It's gonna be a grouusseee finals.
Krik Rodgers for the medal

You panther blokes ought to stop acting like children...****in hell, get over who calls you cheats, big shit boys its one word and your telling them to say it to your face and lucky if they walk out alive? bahaha,all i see when i rarely come on here is use talking smack. Its a site about footy and obviously toaster? has wanted to know something. who is faith anyway. dont be a hero about it lol this shat named 'covergirl' person has obviously got no idea about football and must be from bundoora, if they are getting in their arse so much. someone like scott mccallum lol
It's gonna be a grouusseee finals.
Krik Rodgers for the medal
hahaha spot on gleeeeeeeeave...... getting ready for the spring carnival:thumbsu:

its 3 games for the club so if he plays in the 2's against lalor that counts as a game..

yabblet,

(i) Players must play at least 3 matches with their Affiliated Senior Club in the first round matches to qualify to play in the finals series.

to my knowledge this means the first 9 games..

(e) Any player eligible to play in the Thirds competitions organised or authorised by the League who plays with senior teams may play in the finals series of the Thirds matches provided that the player concerned has played at least 6 games in the appropriate age group in the first round matches

how would you interpret this?

cheers

Ahhh my old mate freddo, I do recall being tagged that day but still managing to get amongst the best players, dont know what you were doing? Perhaps chasing Biggsy's tail, or perhaps sitting out on the pine? One of the two I'm not sure. I think I gave my bit that day, considering I had a stress fracture in my foot and a broken wrist. Chin up but, you might win a 19's flag next year, your still eligable yes?

lol what a toss you are, but if you want to think that you were in the best thats fine mate, you have always thought of yourself in a pretty high sort of way havnt you.. gosh arnt you such a warrior too!! what a tough guy... pleeeease. you know what the funny part of all this is, its that how much your opinions of players have changed, now that you play for the same side as biggs he's a good player? jeez not what i heard all last year.. and no i wont win a 19s flag next year im not eligible actually, chin up but you might lose your virginity next year and you wont have to make it up this time :thumbsu: (and if you really did want to go through the best of that day i was in it myself, and you yourself had even said that a certain rotation to begin the 3rd quarter was a large blunder that cost us, so i wouldnt say it was 'warming the pine')

yabblet,

(i) Players must play at least 3 matches with their Affiliated Senior Club in the first round matches to qualify to play in the finals series.

(e) Any player eligible to play in the Thirds competitions organised or authorised by the League who plays with senior teams may play in the finals series of the Thirds matches provided that the player concerned has played at least 6 games in the appropriate age group in the first round matches

cheers
im just goin by wat i got told by a certain someone, well by wat you have just shown me obviously its wrong then mayby bray might miss out.......:confused:

yabblet,

cheers
First round games are H/A games
Second round games are finals

lol what a toss you are, but if you want to think that you were in the best thats fine mate, you have always thought of yourself in a pretty high sort of way havnt you.. gosh arnt you such a warrior too!! what a tough guy... pleeeease. you know what the funny part of all this is, its that how much your opinions of players have changed, now that you play for the same side as biggs he's a good player? jeez not what i heard all last year.. and no i wont win a 19s flag next year im not eligible actually, chin up but you might lose your virginity next year and you wont have to make it up this time :thumbsu: (and if you really did want to go through the best of that day i was in it myself, and you yourself had even said that a certain rotation to begin the 3rd quarter was a large blunder that cost us, so i wouldnt say it was 'warming the pine')

So its come down to personal sledges, lies about me not rating Eltham players, how I've changed my opinion? Come on now freddo, you are better than that. Now you know I value your opinion, always up for a phone call to talk about football and various things, but you didn't need the war fare over big footy. I will be there come semi final day, running the water, cheering on the panther, may have a few words to say here and there to the bulls boys, but all the best, should be a good game. :thumbsu:

greensy to beat west i think there jackets are gonna cost them and the fact they have noone over 5 foot 8 and anyone who is half hard at the footy.
eltham to beat the bundoora bunny rabbits then the slime to piss on bundoora as they will choke. greensborough v eltham gf definatly the most deserving strong ins for both teams should be a ripping game hopefully a show is put on for the watching teams.

to west preston i hope your rooster wearing dada jackets shrink in the wash.

Remove this Banner Ad

U19 Divison 1 finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back