U19 Divison 1 finals

Remove this Banner Ad

I went to this game and its fair to say Eltham resembled West Heidelberg 2nd's for most of the day. You could even argue it was like watching Heidelberg 19's run around but I wouldn't stoop that low. In saying that if they can get past West anything can happen as the bunnies have a tendancy to fall over in the big one. But I doubt this will happen judging by Saturday...

in all fairness to the panthers...great side, great blokes but i really cant see them getting close to west this week, If people think this bigger ground suits the panthers run well let me tell you its going to suit west alot more.

There main players defelice, ramaekers, Ray all could hav run another 5km in that semi final against us (Greensborough). Can u imagine them on this ground they will be everywhere.

For them to get up by 40 odd points in the last quarter and let us get back to within 19 shows us that if they hadnt have taken there foot of the pedal we might have actually succumbed to looking like west heidelberg 2nds.

West will be too good this week. And if they Get Dufficy back well isnt it going to be a cracker of a grand final.

Ive said it all year and i'll say it again. Bunnies to take out the flag

unfortunately bundoora too good for panthers from start to finish, not many eltham boys played at there best and let bundoora run all over them. eltham could not of played any worse, but to bundoors credit they were on the ball all game,

to this week, its going to be interesting with both similar sides, but elthams alot taller so if they can get the ball to them they should get over the line and have another crack at bundoora.

and gleava, i believe elthams ground is bigger then prestons(or quite similar), so i dont think the ground will matter in regards to the result this weekend.:thumbsu:

its a bit quiet on here lately considerin its the prelim on the w/e! wheres all the hoo-ha from the west boys that we heard al through the year? they were happy to write off boro and the buls or year sayin it was gonna b west vs eltham? has elthams loss thrown a spanner in the works of the roosters plans?

Heard from someone sitting close to the West Preston boys who were at the game on Saturday, and it's fair to say they sounded very confident of their chances against Eltham this week. Basically saying they would just have to turn up. I'm hoping they will be very surprised and the Panthers can turn around last weeks performance and play some decent footy.

Heard from someone sitting close to the West Preston boys who were at the game on Saturday, and it's fair to say they sounded very confident of their chances against Eltham this week. Basically saying they would just have to turn up. I'm hoping they will be very surprised and the Panthers can turn around last weeks performance and play some decent footy.

fair to say theyv had this way of thinking all year.

Eltham are the joke of the year, all their mouthing off this year, cockyness, putting players from other teams down... and they couldnt even be competitive in this years final series... pathetic!!!... absolute bunch of jokers and chokers.

Eltham are the joke of the year, all their mouthing off this year, cockyness, putting players from other teams down... and they couldnt even be competitive in this years final series... pathetic!!!... absolute bunch of jokers and chokers.
lmfao great post. Its alright mate there under 19s are going to get a bit older and theyll be a power house in seniors in 5 years and be most successful club ever. While mont and bergs go into the ground.

......Well thats what ive been told anyways.

eltham have been thinking there a powerhouse for the last 5years... theyv gotten very far since then! 3rd - 4th last ? if they think 2 players will shape there club they are kidding themselves. They need to stop talking shit on internet forums and start playing some decent footy... this is an under19 thread so i will post about the under 19 side in particular... absolute softcok chokers.. if that is there future... theyll be in divi 2 b4 you know it.

The under19s side repeadedly put down other teams wen they cant even compete in finals... they may aswell not have rocked up. Chokers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeh they shouldnt be putting down other players as u arnt here aero. ps nice name. 4 some people and i cant understand why, these threads are a bit of a laugh and a bit of fun. im sorry if i have ever bagged u or ur team

i believe u must be from either west or bundy so good luk 2 u and i hope u break ur leg. nah just kidding but the bulls comfotably in my opinion

bunnies for sure!!!.... and toaster u keep that racism up and im sure one day ull get whats coming, keep it about footy and not racism u got sumthing agenst lebos, go to 1s face and say sumthing otherwise keep it shut.

jesse casperz... Bundy is much more of a class side than West, there are 6players in Bundys line up for the GF that did not play in their last meeting in wich Bundy looked like coming back and fell short by 10points.

As shown by blowing Eltham out of the water by 10goals, Bundy arnt going to slow down nor go any easier on West. Bundooras intensity will cause the Roosters to make too many costly errors.

Bundoora comfortably

llol half of use talk absouletel jargan...use can't talk up bundys intensity cause west preston could produce just as better.
eg. The amount of taziki sauce they put in there souvlaki's the night before could give them that extra hype to overcome the bunnies who might be suffering from some rotten garlic sauce on there souvie's.
None the less should be a fantastic game.
JC for the medal

Well played to the west players on the weekend, well deserved win.

Just a question to any west boys, whose your waterboy, looks like a father of one of the players, getting stuck in to the eltham players on the weekend. From the sidelines it looked like he had a bit to say.

Remove this Banner Ad

U19 Divison 1 finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back