MMA-Other UFC 303

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh and Joe completely wiffed another "its tight" call. Hes BT level commentary these days

"Dan's gonna sneak out.......maybe not" JFC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a bad call. I can also see him losing fairly regularly like Oliviera, as he puts it on the line.
Yeah got tighten up that bum rush with the wide hooks, he's just asking for one straight down the middle. But he's good enough on the feet to damage and not many guys are gonna wanna play BJJ with him

Yeah got tighten up that bum rush with the wide hooks, he's just asking for one straight down the middle. But he's good enough on the feet to damage and not many guys are gonna wanna play BJJ with him
Great size for FW as well. And just like Olives, fair chance he struggles to continue to cut to it as he gets older.

This fight better deliver or im off mma for a while. Far too many fizzers lately

Between boring as **** decisions and DC/Joe commentary this has just been complete ass today and the last few fight nights were regional level stuff.

This fight better deliver or im off mma for a while. Far too many fizzers lately

Between boring as **** decisions and DC/Joe commentary this has just been complete ass today and the last few fight nights were regional level stuff.

I hope i don’t curse this but a fight ending eye poke or nut shot would top this off

Jiri to pop a shoulder one minute in doctor stoppage

Remove this Banner Ad

Back