Umpires Almost Cost West Coast the Game!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 7, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool | Golden State Warriors
After missing a number of blatant dropping the ball decisions which should have been paid against the Swans but were incomprehensibly overlooked by the umpires.

I am outraged.

Witness my fury in this smilie --> :mad:

melbournemartin said:
u had more free kicks and got the winning goal from a free kick that wasn't there to be given, stop complaining
Nope, the winning goal was SAMPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
or
HUNTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
take your pick.

melbournemartin said:
u had more free kicks and got the winning goal from a free kick that wasn't there to be given, stop complaining

Why do I have less to complain about than the Swans supporters?

They're talking about incorrect umpiring decisions and so am I.

Is the hypocrisy starting to seep through to some of you twits yet....?

Milenko said:

Mil dont bother mate. They'll still be trying to figure it out next week ;)

YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING.
The Swans got the rough end of the stick with the umpires.
The free kick played against Barry Hall in front of goal was wrong and he should have got another free kick in the second qtr with Glass pulling his arm away during a marking contest.
The umpires really did not cost either side. The Swans should have won but still a good effort for the Eagles.

stkil58 said:
YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING.
The free kick played against Barry Hall in front of goal was wrong and he should have got another free kick in the second qtr with Glass pulling his arm away during a marking contest.
The umpires really did not cost either side. The Swans should have won but still a good effort for the Eagles.
:rolleyes:

Milenko said:

your supposed holding the ball decisions are similar to the goodes incident, can make a case both ways & if that was the reason for whinging id be with u

but the stenglein incident was shocking, it went from swans with uncontested possession at half back, looking comfortable, to a goal to west coast & west coast having all the momentum!!

sitting back watching the game on the tele right there u knew that west coast would win, based on the incorrect umpiring decision

if u cant realise that that one incident swung the balance to west coast u haven't watched enough footy

doppleganger said:
your supposed holding the ball decisions are similar to the goodes incident, can make a case both ways & if that was the reason for whinging id be with u

but the stenglein incident was shocking, it went from swans with uncontested possession at half back, looking comfortable, to a goal to west coast & west coast having all the momentum!!

sitting back watching the game on the tele right there u knew that west coast would win, based on the incorrect umpiring decision

if u cant realise that that one incident swung the balance to west coast u haven't watched enough footy

What a complete load of codswallop.

What about Schneider missing from 20 metres out? Didnt that cost Sydney the game? What abour LRB's pass? What about Keneally missinig the easy shot on the run?

You w.ankers are unbelievable.

stkil58 said:
YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING.
Are we reduced to this?

ColdDish said:
What a complete load of codswallop.

What about Schneider missing from 20 metres out? Didnt that cost Sydney the game? What abour LRB's pass? What about Keneally missinig the easy shot on the run?

You w.ankers are unbelievable.
all ur examples cancel each other out mate

yes sydney had chances all game to win, west coast had chances to win all game
yes sydney could have been awarded more frees, yes west coast could have been awarded more frees

stenglein free was wrong, gave west coast momentum, momentum is what wins games of football, bad umpiring decision gave west coast the momentum.

go and start another thread bagging collingwood & then back away from ur comments & decide to reveal ur a "collingwood supporter", pathetic urine weak w.anker (stealing some of ur gems there i admit!!!)

doppleganger said:
all ur examples cancel each other out mate

yes sydney had chances all game to win, west coast had chances to win all game
yes sydney could have been awarded more frees, yes west coast could have been awarded more frees

stenglein free was wrong, gave west coast momentum, momentum is what wins games of football, bad umpiring decision gave west coast the momentum.

go and start another thread bagging collingwood & then back away from ur comments & decide to reveal ur a "collingwood supporter", pathetic urine weak w.anker (stealing some of ur gems there i admit!!!)

I am a Collingwood supporter. Whatever you say doensnt change it funnily enough. Ask me anyhting about the Pies if you like.

To focus on one decision is pretty weak, especially when the decision was 100% correct. All this handwringing is "urine weak" if you know what I mean.

Gunnar Longshanks said:
Are we reduced to this?

Hey...who's reducing what?

I'm neutral.......Sydney got the rough end of the stick.

If stupid idiot West Coast people feel the need to start a stupid idiot thread with a stupid idiot title like this one.......it says more about your own lack of conviction than anything else.

"Oh yeah....if it wasn't for those awful umpires we would gave won by a lot more...............oooh .....poor us"

Accept the fact you were lucky.

STUPID IDIOTS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ColdDish said:
I am a Collingwood supporter. Whatever you say doensnt change it funnily enough. Ask me anyhting about the Pies if you like.

To focus on one decision is pretty weak, especially when the decision was 100% correct. All this handwringing is "urine weak" if you know what I mean.
not a "collingwood supporter" a person with a vested interest in collingwood more like it

stenglein decision was wrong, barry wasn't shepherding, he was clearly running to make position & stenglein checked him to stop the easy 15m kick ova the top, there was no free kick to either player

this swung momentum to west coast & they won the game because sydney couldn't swing it back, if sydney were better they may have so west coast deserved winners. but wrong decision & momentum change were very clear

Remove this Banner Ad

Umpires Almost Cost West Coast the Game!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back