Umpires and Bruuthhh

Remove this Banner Ad

no doubt carlton earnt the win... and being a completely one eyed collingwood supporter it pains me to say that... but the umpires did effect that game... you cant have 7 frees to 1 in a quarter and say that the umpiring didnt effect the outcome..
the frees ended up 23 to 15... im led to believe 9 of those 15 came in the 2nd quarter.. which obviously leaves just 6 frees in 3 quarters of footy... as if any footy side these days with the soft free kicks that are given could only give away 6 free kicks in 3 quarters.. with fair umpiring that is basically impossible.. another fact is that we have received the least amount of free kicks of any team this year and out of the 12 games we have had more frees than our opponents only 4 times

having said all that we shouldn't have blown that 4 goal lead regardless... and now im looking forward to hopefully seeing some of that brilliant pressure that we know we can produce and knocking off those dogs!

The Umpiers Where Shit House Wat Can't U Get A Free Kick If U Make Judd Holding The Ball Its Bullshit The Umpiers Hate Collingwood!!!! And Every Single Time Nup Fev Free Kick In The 50 And Ours Are Allways In The Center Where U Can't Score From There So Its Bullshit Upms Pick On Collingwood Every Week

The Umpiers Where Shit House Wat Can't U Get A Free Kick If U Make Judd Holding The Ball Its Bullshit The Umpiers Hate Collingwood!!!! And Every Single Time Nup Fev Free Kick In The 50 And Ours Are Allways In The Center Where U Can't Score From There So Its Bullshit Upms Pick On Collingwood Every Week

AAARRGGGHHHH!!!! My eyes!!!!

Umps did not win the game for Carlton, just added insult to injury.

We lost to a worse team through laziness, thats the fourth time this year at least.
The game could have gone either way. The fact that we played poorly(or they played well) to allow them to get into that position is irrelevant. We have every right, just like every other team, to have a win on a bad day! stuff like this happens in all sports, the better team on the day does not always win. The umpires insured that we had no chance of wining!

To all the one eyed Pies fans on here... Please consider these facts.

5 free kicks inside 50m to 3 - Collingwoods way.

Fisher mark disallowed in the goalsquare for in the back in the 2nd quarter?? Notice no Collingwood suppiorter has commented on this?? I couldnt even see anyone else in the contest really....

Frees to Lockyer and Thomas and Swan in the 2nd quarter... All very debateable resulting in 2.1.

Umpiring goes both ways...and for what its worth, watch the Medhurst decision and try and tell me he doesnt just shove Thornton right out of the contest with 2 outstretched arms.... Seemed prett obvious in the replay and the Giesch has backed this decison. As for the Fev trip?? He was grabbing the ball and Harry O fell over his arms cause he wasnt commited enough to bend down and pick it up!!!!

watch the Medhurst decision and try and tell me he doesnt just shove Thornton right out of the contest with 2 outstretched arms.... Seemed prett obvious in the replay and the Giesch has backed this decison.

Fev was doing the same all day, where's the difference?

please name the incidents where this occured...

And we are not talking about where he shrugs an opponent off who is all over him.... I want a fairdinkum push example... Ill go to the tape tonight and check it if you can come up with one...

please name the incidents where this occured...

And we are not talking about where he shrugs an opponent off who is all over him.... I want a fairdinkum push example... Ill go to the tape tonight and check it if you can come up with one...

I won't give you one of those as I was sitting up the top level at the game and could only see the bleeding obvious, but do you want to explain to me why it was ok for Fev to pull Harry Os legs out from under him as he was about to run away with the ball? Or why it was Ok for Fev to pull N.Browns jumper in so many contests its not funny? A good example was when Fev dragged Browny to the ground by the Jumper, Fev got the ball and kicked a goal while on his back in the goal square. It really isn't all the ____ing hard, shit decisions went both ways, and for some reason people always forget, it isn't only the frees called, its the ones that they missed and the inconsistency of the umpiring. The umpiring didn't cost us the game but fair dinkum, you call us one eyed.:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back to Bruth...
I have no doubt after that game that he is a carlton supporter. What about when they were running forward and he screams "That's what we all want to see!!!" WTF??? Just about shot a load i think

I won't give you one of those as I was sitting up the top level at the game and could only see the bleeding obvious, but do you want to explain to me why it was ok for Fev to pull Harry Os legs out from under him as he was about to run away with the ball? Or why it was Ok for Fev to pull N.Browns jumper in so many contests its not funny? A good example was when Fev dragged Browny to the ground by the Jumper, Fev got the ball and kicked a goal while on his back in the goal square. It really isn't all the ____ing hard, shit decisions went both ways, and for some reason people always forget, it isn't only the frees called, its the ones that they missed and the inconsistency of the umpiring. The umpiring didn't cost us the game but fair dinkum, you call us one eyed.:rolleyes:

Was that same contest that Brown had his arm around Fevola and fell into his back as well?? Admitadly i though there was a free kick against Waite just before that for taking Maxwell out of the contest...

As for the Harry o one... Fev grabbed the ball, and incidently caused Harry O to lose his footing as he was trying to toe poke the ball at the same time... Never has been a free and never will be a free...

Back to Bruth...
I have no doubt after that game that he is a carlton supporter. What about when they were running forward and he screams "That's what we all want to see!!!" WTF??? Just about shot a load i think

If that's true, he'll be paid in his own coin.;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Umpires and Bruuthhh

Remove this Banner Ad

Back