List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello fellow Pie fans, has there been any update on B Hill's contract status? Has he re-signed behind the scenes or does he still remain unsigned?

He’s contracted until 2026 I believe so there is no rush

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He kicked a goal late that had us beat Richmond and therefore get our 5th win for the year (above the max required to get a priority draft pick). If we had have lost that game, we would have had pick 4 (Buddy went pick 5), and surely Hine would have taken him... Imagine getting Cloke and Buddy in the same draft.
We won 8 games that year. We were never getting a priority pick.

Yeah I've found articles saying end of 2025 & others saying end of 2026.

Either way, he's not going anywhere 🤣
2026 would make sense, as I think we offered a 4 year deal initially in 2021, so reckon we again offered that in 2022.

After reading that has anyone got a couple of decent sized pieces of nice thick lumber (one roughly 8 feet long, the other roughly 12 feet long), some big ass nails and a nice solid hammer?

Asking for a few friends who might be embarking on a small "woodworking" hobby project this weekend...

After reading that has anyone got a couple of decent sized pieces of nice thick lumber (one roughly 8 feet long, the other roughly 12 feet long), some big ass nails and a nice solid hammer?

Asking for a few friends who might be embarking on a small "woodworking" hobby project this weekend...
That's a big job - you'd need a long weekend.
Maybe Easter, even.

Surely we go after Kennedy & Taylor from North. Don’t have to give anything up for them really. I’d also look at Membrey from the Saints for a couple of years. 3rd tall. Again wouldnt cost much. 3 players here add some more depth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely we go after Kennedy & Taylor from North. Don’t have to give anything up for them really. I’d also look at Membrey from the Saints for a couple of years. 3rd tall. Again wouldnt cost much. 3 players here add some more depth.
Surely we won't be adding average Carlton players and that's what Kennedy is average, that and he would eat into Allan's game time.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back