Umpiring

Are they?

• Yes

Votes: 52 49.5%
  • No

Votes: 17 16.2%
  • They will until this group has officially been broken, Hardwick aint Coach and Gale isn't CEO

Votes: 36 34.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m obviously not a fan of Stewart but I struggle to understand how he gets pinged for this based on what we saw last week

No instruction for Stewart to stand and anticipating a play on so should be fair game shouldn’t it?

The AFL have created a complete mess

The thing I love about this is that if he didn't step back tot he mark he'd be pinged for being over the mark. Step back to the mark and he got pinged for moving :devil:

1719188151647.png

The thing I love about this is that if he didn't step back tot he mark he'd be pinged for being over the mark. Step back to the mark and he got pinged for moving :devil:

View attachment 2028714
Instead, if heh had fainted on the mark to avoid the "stand" conundrum...then would have been pinged for staging!

-77 what the actual f###k, when is someone from the club going to start asking questions.
We've now heard multiple times from people talking to players etc that the club spent years asking 'why?' and the club didn't get an answer, so have just given up.

Which, to me, isn't good enough. Now is the time to strike. The umpires are seen as a problem, and pointing out the ongoing imbalances could be seen as pointing out a problem not whinging. Once it gets accepted that you can look at the results of umpiring over time then hopefully this stupidity can be fixed.

Or just the club loses its sh*t

1719278716473.png

-77 what the actual f###k, when is someone from the club going to start asking questions.
I blame Toby Nankervis, Liam Baker, Nick Vlastuin, Tim Taranto and Marlion Pickett......they don't duck or stage for frees, they snarl, they go in hard and have a ferocious attack on the football and the AFL big wigs don't like that.

Laura Kane has been employed to make sure by 2027 it represents a game of tiddlywinks with goal posts at each end and hugging and kissing is compulsory at the end of each game.

I blame Toby Nankervis, Liam Baker, Nick Vlastuin, Tim Taranto and Marlion Pickett......they don't duck or stage for frees, they snarl, they go in hard and have a ferocious attack on the football and the AFL big wigs don't like that.

Laura Kane has been employed to make sure by 2027 it represents a game of tiddlywinks with goal posts at each end and hugging and kissing is compulsory at the end of each game.
Don't you remember in 2020 when Vlas and Grimes put a bit of mayo on a push in the back?
All the media could do was fap on about Richmond players staging for free kicks.
Different set of rules for RFC, I think we just need to get used to it, doesn't look like it will ever change.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Players to line up under 10s style to shake hands and say "GG" (Good Game) to each other with the home team coach to hand out a best oppo award, a free hot dog at the club canteen!!!

The 3 certainties in life. Death, Taxes and Richmond losing the free kick count.

Randy Savage Deal With It GIF

Whether it’s under Dimma or Ooze, what do people actually mean when they say it’s our game plan? Like I actually don’t understand (but maybe they don’t either)

Don't you remember in 2020 when Vlas and Grimes put a bit of mayo on a push in the back?
All the media could do was fap on about Richmond players staging for free kicks.
Different set of rules for RFC, I think we just need to get used to it, doesn't look like it will ever change.

I recall the game in Darwin where Vlastuin and Grimes were fined by the MRO for staging and Lynch was fined for rough conduct.

Nothing remarkable about that?

Think again.

All three appealed, all three fines were found to be wrong by the Tribunal and overturned. An MRO would be expected to get 90+% of his decisions right. So to get 3 from 3 wrong you are talking about a 1000+ to 1 shot. Unless there was huge bias at play. Then maybe it is a $1.01 shot.

But why would the MRO be biased against Richmond?

Final decision maker in all MRO decisions in 2020? You guessed it, future Geelong CEO and Richmond hater extraordinaire, S Hocking. ****ing cheating campaigner.

Whether it’s under Dimma or Ooze, what do people actually mean when they say it’s our game plan? Like I actually don’t understand (but maybe they don’t either)

No, it makes perfect sense Willo. All good teams dislike winning the ball so much they form whole game plans around handing it to the opposition wherever possible. :neutral:

No, it makes perfect sense Willo. All good teams dislike winning the ball so much they form whole game plans around handing it to the opposition wherever possible. :neutral:
This is starting to sound like the book/movie The Pelican Brief where Julia Roberts uncovered a conspiracy to manipulate the judges on the Supreme Court so they started killing certain judges. People close to Julia died.

Posters on here please be careful. Keep checking in so we know you are ok. If you are killed by the AFL you were right. Bastards.

I recall the game in Darwin where Vlastuin and Grimes were fined by the MRO for staging and Lynch was fined for rough conduct.

Think again.

All three appealed, all three fines were found to be wrong by the Tribunal and overturned. An MRO would be expected to get 90+% of his decisions right. So to get 3 from 3 wrong you are talking about a 1000+ to 1 shot. Unless there was huge bias at play. Then maybe it is a $1.01 shot.

Final decision maker in all MRO decisions in 2020? You guessed it, future Geelong CEO and Richmond hater extraordinaire, S Hocking. ****ing cheating campaigner.
Yeah recon that's the one.
MRO probably felt they had to charge them with the carry on from commentators etc or at lest made them feel justified in doing it

Yeah recon that's the one.
MRO probably felt they had to charge them with the carry on from commentators etc or at lest made them feel justified in doing it

Same game when Lynch pushed the taxi basher in the chest and he went down like he was shot?
Rather than call that for the staging that it was, the AFL came at Lynch with pitchforks and torches.

edit. Hurley. I legit forgot his name.

Those of us he knew it had nothing to do with the gameplan, or "how we play the game" take a bow. Suns playing eerily like the late surging 2017 Tigers outfit (only at home though), but instead of a massive free kick differential against, it is the opposite. Nothing to do with Dimma or the Game. It is a direct directive on the club.

-77 For Collingwood, Carlton or Geelong - and it would be all over the media. Our club leadership (on and off the field) need to grow a set and start incorporating facts into Press Conferences etc... How to do it without whining ? That's the issue - but there are smarter people out there than me.

But there comes a time when it is more than a joke.

Think again.

But I wear the tin foil hat

Remove this Banner Ad

Umpiring

Back