Umpiring

Are they?

• Yes

Votes: 52 49.5%
  • No

Votes: 17 16.2%
  • They will until this group has officially been broken, Hardwick aint Coach and Gale isn't CEO

Votes: 36 34.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m actually getting concerned that someone is gonna do something dumb at them. I’ll just settle for a load of chicken shit to be dumped at AFL house.

I’m actually getting concerned that someone is gonna do something dumb at them. I’ll just settle for a load of chicken s**t to be dumped at AFL house.
I’m concerned about that as well

I’m actually getting concerned that someone is gonna do something dumb at them. I’ll just settle for a load of chicken s**t to be dumped at AFL house.

Said the same walking out tonight. Never seen the crowd so angry and out of their seats.

So if we remove the deliberate out if bounds free kicks we are looking at 9 or 10 free kicks for infringements or rewarding our tackling in a slug fest.

Crazy shit.

If we got what they got, we would have won by 10 goals

So there it is, we go from better than mid table to stone motherless on the free kick differential ladder in 4 short weeks.

Start calling ourselves 18thmond. We win the free kick wooden spoon every year. We are the St Kilda of free kick performance. We probably won one free kick flag in the 60's some time...by 1 free kick.

1687017332801.png

Watched a TV programme on Black Caviar...
What an absolute Champion of a mare...winning 25?!? races in succession.
Also won against 15 A Groupe 1 winners...these were not chumps...they were the best of their day!
Woman even flew out from USA just to see Black Caviar break Phar Laps record of 14 wins in a row...just the one race and flew back the very same day.
Black Caviar even went to the UK racing at Royal Ascot winning in front of the Queen...
My point is...other Champions of Sport are lauded, praised, feted and cheered over...splashed over the electronic and paper media...
But when a Champion AFL Team arises and starts winning and secures 3 out of 4 GF Campaigns...then summit mysterious happens at AFL HQ...
The enjoyment...the lauding...the praising...the feting...the cheering...simply diminishes...like air out of a pricked discarded balloon...
The Rules of the game are mysteriously and suddenly changed to hobble/diminish the winning Team's strengths!
The once praising Media mysteriously and suddenly becomes a tone and tad demonising...we suddenly become a Team to be ostracised...for we play on the so called suspect rule bending thuggish edge!...(have to be, cos we canna be that good legitimately!)
The Games Penalties delivered by the Game's adjudicators...are suddenly and mysteriously increased up to the point of ridiculousness and murmurs of corruption start to arise amongst the perplexed...the game's penalties are constantly and shamelessly piled high on the RFC backside like the actions/weights of the Racing Fraternities Handicappers...
The sly increase of penalties compound higher and higher till the winning Team/RFC struggles to perform optimally and the Head Coach/trainer feels the need to quite to change the strange dynamic and force a reset of fortunes!
It is difficult to win a GF in the 18 Team AFL Competition...and once achieved...ought to be a great cause for celebration for all around!...
For the AFL Old Boy's Club it suddenly and mysteriously becomes a problem...one of, who has the bigger, ego?!?...and success ought to be dealt with negatively and immediately! What a strange world the AFL's Old Boys Club exists in...

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The umpiring against us is so bad it's actually hard to watch us play atm. We get given absolutely F all but the smallest thing the otherway is always a free kick against.

My wife who is quite reserved was yelling at the TV last night, it's just sickening how obvious the bias is towards us. Vlastuin nearly gets his head taken off and the excuse is "he ducked into it", which he didn't, then a minute later the Saints player virtually head butts Prestia who is trying to reverse away from him and of course it's "high contact", what a load of poop! I hope Razor's new hair turns on him and leaves home!

I’m concerned about that as well

The Fluoros, they be be crossing over.

images

Some sage advice for them
. Yes, hrrmmm.

Watched a TV programme on Black Caviar...
What an absolute Champion of a mare...winning 25?!? races in succession.
Also won against 15 A Groupe 1 winners...these were not chumps...they were the best of their day!
Woman even flew out from USA just to see Black Caviar break Phar Laps record of 14 wins in a row...just the one race and flew back the very same day.
Black Caviar even went to the UK racing at Royal Ascot winning in front of the Queen...
My point is...other Champions of Sport are lauded, praised, feted and cheered over...splashed over the electronic and paper media...
But when a Champion AFL Team arises and starts winning and secures 3 out of 4 GF Campaigns...then summit mysterious happens at AFL HQ...
The enjoyment...the lauding...the praising...the feting...the cheering...simply diminishes...like air out of a balloon...
The Game's Rules are mysteriously and suddenly changed to hobble the winning Team's strengths!
The once praising Media mysteriously and suddenly becomes a tone and tad demonising...we are a Team to be ostracised for we plan on the edge!
The Games Penalties delivered by the Game's adjudicators...are suddenly and mysteriously increased to the point of ridiculousness and murmurs of corruption start to arise...the game's penalties are piled high on the RFC backside like the actions/weights of the Racing Fraternities Handicappers...
The sly increase of penalties increase higher and higher till it struggles to perform optimally and the Head Coach/trainer feels the need to quite to change the strange dynamic and force a reset!
It is difficult to win a GF in the 18 Team AFL Competition...and once achieved...ought to be a great cause for celebration...
For the AFL Old Boy's Club it mysteriously becomes a problem...one of ego?!?...and success ought to be dealt with immediately!
What a strange world the AFL's Old Boys Club exists in...
Not disputing Black caviar was a champion but she got things her own way too. They put a vacant barrier between her and a barrier rogue one day to reduce her chance of being kicked

My wife who is quite reserved was yelling at the TV last night, it's just sickening how obvious the bias is towards us. Vlastuin nearly gets his head taken off and the excuse is "he ducked into it", which he didn't, then a minute later the Saints player virtually head butts Prestia who is trying to reverse away from him and of course it's "high contact", what a load of poop! I hope Razor's new hair turns on him and leaves home!
Aints were constantly ducking into players to milk a free and got it paid most of the time. It's almost like they train to do it.

Not disputing Black caviar was a champion but she got things her own way too. They put a vacant barrier between her and a barrier rogue one day to reduce her chance of being kicked
Reverse is true for the RFC....get kicked by both the Oppo and Umpires!

Remove this Banner Ad

Umpiring

Back