Umpiring

Are they?

• Yes

Votes: 52 51.0%
  • No

Votes: 17 16.7%
  • They will until this group has officially been broken, Hardwick aint Coach and Gale isn't CEO

Votes: 33 32.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I noticed alot of scum players umpiring the game themselves ...arms getting thrown left right and centre ....these pricks know the umps are looking after them and play to it ......why handball when you can throw is the scums motto
My understanding is they get the umps down to training nearly any chance they get. They are now basically coaching the umps.

Richmond bottom of free kicks tally 8 years in a row yet the cfl is crying for scottys bummers who have received an armchair ride all year

Draper gets his arm "chopped" and all hell breaks loose. Draper in Adelaide lays on the ball and doesn't give away a free kick, has a joke about it and it's glanced over.

Richmond bottom of free kicks tally 8 years in a row yet the cfl is crying for scottys bummers who have received an armchair ride all year
Makes headline news on SEN.
That station is pure evil.

I wonder if Scott complained to the CFL? The same Scott who when Draper dived on the ball in the dying minutes of a game wasn't pinged for HTB said you take the good with the bad, there's numerous bad decisions in a game it all evens out? That Scott?
Draper got a Karma bus from the vindictive brightly coloured collective. Bus, it mowed right over him. Surprised that "take that mongrel campaigner" wasn't uttered into a mic.

Think this shows the issue isn't the umpires like I thought it was, it's those making decisions on the game.

Dillon needs to be sacked
Coach, Could well be both. The Fluoro's got everything they ever asked for with the exception of the whiney teenage "youse is all picking on us". I've never ever bought the "we don't want the spotlight" claims from them, given that the games following that claim saw:

Introduction of Postured circling.... dramatic pause (look at me) before proudly smacking rule 18.6(HTB) down.

Something that rivalled if not surpassed this Kimmy, Kimmy Kimmmeeee LOOK ...AT ....ME... call, the randomly applied as we see fit, with all grand gestures, 50 penalties for dissent. And,

Every Tiges favourite, the scream at the top of your lungs STAND50 (No gap between the stand and the 50, for Tiges players).

Get to the CFL. Denial is a cretins defence bought by, let me see, absolutely No supporter, No club, doubt even 50% of field fluoros think that this has any validity. I wonder where the CFL board sit. They cannot claim blissful ignorance. I''s just a matter of whether or not they remembered where the broom is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back