Umpiring

Are they?

• Yes

Votes: 52 49.5%
  • No

Votes: 17 16.2%
  • They will until this group has officially been broken, Hardwick aint Coach and Gale isn't CEO

Votes: 36 34.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Now all the mooseknuck fluoros decided in their CFL world to swing into the Toby Greene Philosophy.

Yep, agree.

My point being, we get nothing out of it until they introduce a send-off rule.

There's been times over the years when a suspension to a bloke who's belted one of our players has been a disadvantage to us.

I'd rather GWS make the finals than Melbourne.
I'd prefer they change the suspension rules so that a player misses a match against the team he committed the offence against.

For example if a player gets 3 weeks, he serves the first 2 and then the third is carried over, even if it's to the following season or if they switch clubs. The only exception would be finals where a player serves the typical punishment and misses out.

Make the ****ers full time already
What a joke
100%. And if there's been any doubt over the afl being disconnected from the game through arrogance rather than logic and good decision making, this seals the deal.

The game in large parts is in a declining state.

On a road to heck the goose that laid the golden egg.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like it’s Carlton’s year. The umps are off the pies and on the blues .
why cant these farrken clubs win a flag without umpire assistance

we had a dynasty from the bottom of the free kick table with the umps reaming us

Derwayne the dickhead doesn't even mention the obvious free kick. Awful commentator. Port flog of the highest order.
Your comment predisposes the idea that Dwayne actually knows the rules. Yes the port player slide legs first and collected the Richmond player below the knees and yes that is the very definition of the sliding rule but hey no one died or were maimed and the infringement was in our forward 50. Did you really expect the umpires to pay it. I sometimes wonder if the umpires have any more knowledge of the rules than Dwayne does.

well well well....

View attachment 2055254

but media not reporting it , instead going with survey says fans are concerened by drug use 🤣🤣🤣🖕🏻
That fact accounts for most of the tiger faithful i know that are not attending games currently. No surprise to me. The game is rooted. Started with S.Hocking changing the rules so the geriatrics would win the flags that we ended up winning.

That fact accounts for most of the tiger faithful i know that are not attending games currently. No surprise to me. The game is rooted. Started with S.Hocking changing the rules so the geriatrics would win the flags that we ended up winning.
its all so depressing

if we somehow get good again, we are just going to get reamed still

Remove this Banner Ad

Umpiring

Back