Under 17s

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
just want to get some information on some of the players in the under 17's this year
just wat there strengths are and who you would rate the best out of them

1. buller
2. woodhouse
3. caddy
4. avramov
5. grgic

i hava fair idea who i beleive is the best out of them but just want to c if any body agrees
cheers
Is that in order?

Is that in order?

nah not in order i just thought they were some of the best in the bottom aged 17's
i just wanted to know some atributes of each of the players n who people thought was the best out of them
ive always thought woodhouse was the best bottom age goin around wit his hardness at the ball n skill every game ive seen of mont he was cleary best on b4 his injury
just wanted peoples opinions

All these players are good but what about Geensborough players, they are undefeated and have about 10 bottom age kids in that side i have heard. What do people think of them as a side?

All these players are good but what about Geensborough players, they are undefeated and have about 10 bottom age kids in that side i have heard. What do people think of them as a side?

They run the ball well and use it well by foot, overall a pretty good team. But arriving to the game in suit pants = tossers!

That was bought in last year apparantly, does look good and if they keep winning that means that tossers can play footy!!

there are pretty diciplined side n they play thier ground really well they switch the ball every time out to there coaches box side n run in numbers n that worked pretty well
put numbers out on their coachesbox side wen playin them i reckon that could stop the flow some what
who will make the top 4 this year? n the grand final?

u would have to say Greensborough in the grand, possibly to play Mont but depending on Knights players don't disregard Diamo, Research. On form nobody should trouble Boro on their day

u would have to say Greensborough in the grand, possibly to play Mont but depending on Knights players don't disregard Diamo, Research. On form nobody should trouble Boro on their day
Research are no hope, got pumped by Eltham. Also, anyone hard of an underage player in div 2 named Bradyn Taglieri? Is an exceptional player, skillful, tough, hardworking and therefore is on the under 16 Knights list, what are peoples thoughts on him?

Research are no hope, got pumped by Eltham.

Research will make finals knocked off epping last weekend they dominated all day in ordinary conditions.

Taglieri is a very good player, very skilled paticulary by foot

ANyone heard of Milad Zakkour from Lalor Stars/Thomastown

His represented DVFL in all ages but hasnt been given a run at the knights once. Has had big year playing 17s and 19s on a regular basis and has cracked several games with thomastown seniors

anyone have thoughts on him and if he'll get a crack with knights?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just want to get some information on some of the players in the under 17's this year
just wat there strengths are and who you would rate the best out of them

1. buller
2. woodhouse
3. caddy
4. avramov
5. grgic

i hava fair idea who i beleive is the best out of them but just want to c if any body agrees
cheers
buller - fast agile midfielder, left footer and is always their to win the hardball
woodhouse - silky skills, hard at the ball/player great tagger and one of the best backman
caddy - intensity skills fitness vic metro all i have to say
avramov - a little bloke who runs all day great at finding footy good skills
grgic - skills speed strength

i'd like to see who you thinks the best ive played with all of them...

Terrific effort by research yesterday, played some great footy in the second half and was un lucky to lose. A dubious free kick was awarded in front of goal in the last minute of the game. And to that clown of umpire the one with the moustache next time put your whistle away, you are not bigger than than game despite what you think!

i think the umpiring this year is just gettin out of hand.. players being sent of for swearin out of frustration TO THEMSELFS and not to other players or umpires is just crap... when it comes to swearin it should be if it is directed to a player on the other team or the umpire.. what are peoples thoughts about the umps?

i think the umpiring this year is just gettin out of hand.. players being sent of for swearin out of frustration TO THEMSELFS and not to other players or umpires is just crap... when it comes to swearin it should be if it is directed to a player on the other team or the umpire.. what are peoples thoughts about the umps?

id like to see you umpire...you get sworn at all the time..

taglieri - what a hack!!!!

mate i watched Taglieri at the northern U16's last week at preston, and this kid was a clear BOG and he only played the first half.

has a massive motor and can break tackles with ease. also got a big kick on him which is what people look for.

mate i watched Taglieri at the northern U16's last week at preston, and this kid was a clear BOG and he only played the first half.

has a massive motor and can break tackles with ease. also got a big kick on him which is what people look for.
dout that alot!!
seen him play nothin to talk about really!!
he only playd the first half cause he was dragged the second..
same in the second knights game just gone he played only the last half
watta hack!!

Booker T:

i tell ya mate, my connections to the Northern Knights coach say he is a shew in for the team and they don't want to risk his playing in a practice match.

they tried him out in the first game to see how he would travel, and he was up to par and they knew he was going to make it already.

he will supprise many with his gifted attributes.

everybody who doest no oaks he is a shithouse goal umpire who looks like a girl. No joke. Tay luckmann superstar in the making plays under 17 eltham 1`s kiked a goal of the decade against lalor on sunday. Also any one heard of billy jupp used to play for eltham now plays for the turtles just wondering if he looks lean? Sam mantanro will be the captain of etham 17 nxt year. Great leader heard worker great bloke BUT learn how to kik mate. avv= If he had half a brain inside that giant maso head he would be dangerous. Tim currie the brother of dan currie pick#49 for sydney in last years draft has been injured due to a knee injury has been working hard off the track wif tay luckman and hayden mannasa will have a big 09.

Booker T:

i tell ya mate, my connections to the Northern Knights coach say he is a shew in for the team and they don't want to risk his playing in a practice match.

they tried him out in the first game to see how he would travel, and he was up to par and they knew he was going to make it already.

he will supprise many with his gifted attributes.
mate u need new connections. do u even know this tagglieiri kid. i hav seen dont think much of him.

everybody who doest no oaks he is a shithouse goal umpire who looks like a girl. No joke. Tay luckmann superstar in the making plays under 17 eltham 1`s kiked a goal of the decade against lalor on sunday. Also any one heard of billy jupp used to play for eltham now plays for the turtles just wondering if he looks lean? Sam mantanro will be the captain of etham 17 nxt year. Great leader heard worker great bloke BUT learn how to kik mate. avv= If he had half a brain inside that giant maso head he would be dangerous. Tim currie the brother of dan currie pick#49 for sydney in last years draft has been injured due to a knee injury has been working hard off the track wif tay luckman and hayden mannasa will have a big 09.

heard about tay luckmans goal of the decade but also heard he has put on a bit of beef since injuring his knee. heard billy jupp has invested time in his fatyhers trash and stash business and has been shedding the kilos. have to agree wif that statement about montanora...great leader, awesomne work ethic and a shew in for the captaincy nxt year down at eltham. also have to agree wif the avramov statement , good player just needs half a brain, always seems to be tryin to take a hundred ppl on and always gets holdin the ball. i also hear hayden manassa smells a lot and currie has been pumpin a lot of iron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back