Under 17s

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for some info boys. You wont know if these blokes will get drafted. The worst player out of them could. Just depends how they go about it at 18's and their luck with injuries ect. As soon as you do pre season at knights the injuries will hit.

good point on that one
also there is a shit load of other plays in the 17's who r as good if not better n rnt gettin the mention that these players are gettin
its gettin borin talkin about a certain few players wen there is heaps of other talent in the comp

should all have the same conversation this time next year and see who has developed.I agree kids change a lot in 12 months

caddy is clearly the best out of em all is playing under 18 tac which none of buller and avv are. I still rate them both highly. Barden has some of the best hands going around good pack mark but his kicking for goal lets him down at times. i belive caddy is the only one at of the group that will get a channce at thr big time. i reckon buller and avv will dominate local fotyy but

Dion Prestia beats them all, he is a superstar who will go well in the Metro side.

Taglieri is a right footer.

buller's kicking isnt so great

Just for some info boys. You wont know if these blokes will get drafted. The worst player out of them could. Just depends how they go about it at 18's and their luck with injuries ect. As soon as you do pre season at knights the injuries will hit.

Great call. Alot of these boys wouldn't have experienced a full intense pre season such as a Knights pre season and believe me, it takes its toll. I have been injury prone ever since my time at the Knights. I dont know many of these boys you are talking about but young Brayden Taglieri is a classy player. Polished skills on both sides, good awareness and can play both inside and outside.

great Call. Alot Of These Boys Wouldn't Have Experienced A Full Intense Pre Season Such As A Knights Pre Season And Believe Me, It Takes Its Toll. i Have Been Injury Prone Ever Since My Time At The Knights. I Dont Know Many Of These Boys You Are Talking About But Young Brayden Taglieri Is A Classy Player. Polished Skills On Both Sides, Good Awareness And Can Play Both Inside And Outside.

Figjam

Caddy goes pretty good, silky skills not to sure if he likes goin in for the hard ball however
Buller gets a lot of the ball but often struggles to hit a target, not a bad tagger when he has been told to do a job
Woodhouse hard talented left footer, who is one of the most intimidating players for his age group and is also one of the best half backman in the Nfl, only downfull hasnt grown in ages
Grgic very quick boomin kick but his attitude is his problem
Avramov good little player seems to get plenty of the ball, just mayb needs to put his head over the ball every now n then
Conte would be a great football not just a good footballer if it wasnt for his dodgy hamstrings
Tagleri best footballer at yarrambat, although that doesnt say much big left footer goes in hard
Hooper very good footballer skills toughness and intimidation much like woodhouse, Only downfall looks like sideshow bob
Dion not sure of his last name another very good honest footballer did well in perth wen over there, was one of few who plays well in pressure situations
Obviously your clueless mate! have you watched any of these players this year? its probly best if you don't have an opinion

Great call. Alot of these boys wouldn't have experienced a full intense pre season such as a Knights pre season and believe me, it takes its toll. I have been injury prone ever since my time at the Knights. I dont know many of these boys you are talking about but young Brayden Taglieri is a classy player. Polished skills on both sides, good awareness and can play both inside and outside.
do u have any idea mate taglieri is a hack thats all there is to it!:mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

buller is a very good player, hard at the footy and strong at contests. i have seen him play and i would say his skills are good, he is bottom age and for some reason research play him in the second side as they have kept the bottom age team and the top age team seperate. do u guys reckon that for development he as shood others be playing 1sts at their respective clubs?????? i have noticed at eltham panthers that caddy and avvramov are both in the 1st side and are both bottom age.

buller is a very good player, hard at the footy and strong at contests. i have seen him play and i would say his skills are good, he is bottom age and for some reason research play him in the second side as they have kept the bottom age team and the top age team seperate. do u guys reckon that for development he as shood others be playing 1sts at their respective clubs?????? i have noticed at eltham panthers that caddy and avvramov are both in the 1st side and are both bottom age.

i reckon at 17s u should be playin the best competition of football possible to help develop him for higher standards of football a quality playter such s himself will b playin later on. and if ur team is holdin u bak mayb he should be questionin his clubs policy...
but its only 1 year n trainin wit knights would still be helpful

can play outside coz he soft!!

It was a select few at research who made this decision, there was a real conflict of interest as the people who made this decision (the research committee) had their sons playing in this very team that would affect them directly. The top age boys at research wanted the best team picked as it was the year previous, the research bottom age players wanted the best team picked.

So don;t think buller or barden are shirking away from playing div 1 cos it is not their choice. And yes it will affect their development, not playing at the best level you can for age is not the way to go.

It was a select few at research who made this decision, there was a real conflict of interest as the people who made this decision (the research committee) had their sons playing in this very team that would affect them directly. The top age boys at research wanted the best team picked as it was the year previous, the research bottom age players wanted the best team picked.

So don;t think buller or barden are shirking away from playing div 1 cos it is not their choice. And yes it will affect their development, not playing at the best level you can for age is not the way to go.

any idea on wat the teams will be nxt year...as in bootom n top age seperate again or mixd?

any idea on wat the teams will be nxt year...as in bootom n top age seperate again or mixd?

Well seing as some of the people who made the decision this year their boys were bottom age (this year), they will be top age next year. So i can see them doing what's best for themselves as they did this year and make the decision to have the strongest team possible.

...have you seen the eltham 2nd team..they have under 14 players filling in for them..they have simply got randoms of the street to make a 2nds team

...have you seen the eltham 2nd team..they have under 14 players filling in for them..they have simply got randoms of the street to make a 2nds team

yh very true...i have heard that there is an absolute superstar playin int hat team n that is tay luckman...he kikd 3 on the w.e and seems to be dominatin since his return from injury...wat r ur thoughts

yh very true...i have heard that there is an absolute superstar playin int hat team n that is tay luckman...he kikd 3 on the w.e and seems to be dominatin since his return from injury...wat r ur thoughts

panther 33 i think luckman will be pushing for selection in the eltham 1st come finals time playing wif a sore knee and kicking 3 goals is a magnificint effort

panther 33 i think luckman will be pushing for selection in the eltham 1st come finals time playing wif a sore knee and kicking 3 goals is a magnificint effort

culdnt agree more with u CORZA..tay luckman just pushin himself thru that pain barrier and kikin 3 goals is an amazing effort...just the way he moves, hes just lightnin off the mark and is agility is second to none...future top ten draft pick im guessin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back