Under 17s

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
buller - fast agile midfielder, left footer and is always their to win the hardball
woodhouse - silky skills, hard at the ball/player great tagger and one of the best backman
caddy - intensity skills fitness vic metro all i have to say
avramov - a little bloke who runs all day great at finding footy good skills
grgic - skills speed strength

i'd like to see who you thinks the best ive played with all of them...

caddy is a cut above the rest, great bloke...buller could be better if he had a right foot...woodhouse was fully grown at 10...grgic has gone off the boil and avramov is a hard runnin player who definately knows how to find the ball, great skills wen in the open, also a great bloke

Tom Shaw kicked the 7 cheapest goals you will ever see, 3 or 4 handballs over the top and 2 from free kicks, he is a little rat!!!

Research with a must win game against greensy next week, and whats the story with the ladder.

All sides were awarded two points for a win in the first 4 rounds, and after the league made adjustments to the divisions i assumed that sides coming would keep their points (2 points for a win) and sides staying in their division would get 4 points for every win from rounds 1-4. But it seems it has not happened that way.

caddy is a cut above the rest, great bloke...buller could be better if he had a right foot...woodhouse was fully grown at 10...grgic has gone off the boil and avramov is a hard runnin player who definately knows how to find the ball, great skills wen in the open, also a great bloke

Caddy goes pretty good, silky skills not to sure if he likes goin in for the hard ball however
Buller gets a lot of the ball but often struggles to hit a target, not a bad tagger when he has been told to do a job
Woodhouse hard talented left footer, who is one of the most intimidating players for his age group and is also one of the best half backman in the Nfl, only downfull hasnt grown in ages
Grgic very quick boomin kick but his attitude is his problem
Avramov good little player seems to get plenty of the ball, just mayb needs to put his head over the ball every now n then
Conte would be a great football not just a good footballer if it wasnt for his dodgy hamstrings
Tagleri best footballer at yarrambat, although that doesnt say much big left footer goes in hard
Hooper very good footballer skills toughness and intimidation much like woodhouse, Only downfall looks like sideshow bob
Dion not sure of his last name another very good honest footballer did well in perth wen over there, was one of few who plays well in pressure situations

Tom Shaw kicked the 7 cheapest goals you will ever see, 3 or 4 handballs over the top and 2 from free kicks, he is a little rat!!!

Research with a must win game against greensy next week, and whats the story with the ladder.

All sides were awarded two points for a win in the first 4 rounds, and after the league made adjustments to the divisions i assumed that sides coming would keep their points (2 points for a win) and sides staying in their division would get 4 points for every win from rounds 1-4. But it seems it has not happened that way.
hahaha true that and we wont hear the end of it for a long long time

ben buller is twice the player of any other bottom age kid. darcy barden isn't far behind him. im sick off all the eltham boys pumping up avv, if he didnt run that wide he almsot ends of the ground to get his kicks n put his head over the footy he MIGHT be half the player buller is, we'll see how good buller is, and how much better he is, come last round.

Caddy goes pretty good, silky skills not to sure if he likes goin in for the hard ball however
Buller gets a lot of the ball but often struggles to hit a target, not a bad tagger when he has been told to do a job
Woodhouse hard talented left footer, who is one of the most intimidating players for his age group and is also one of the best half backman in the Nfl, only downfull hasnt grown in ages
Avramov good little player seems to get plenty of the ball, just mayb needs to put his head over the ball every now n then
Conte would be a great football not just a good footballer if it wasnt for his dodgy hamstrings
Tagleri best footballer at yarrambat, although that doesnt say much big left footer goes in hard
Hooper very good footballer skills toughness and intimidation much like woodhouse, Only downfall looks like sideshow bob
Dion not sure of his last name another very good honest footballer did well in perth wen over there, was one of few who plays well in pressure situations
Good to see someone mention a Greensie (Raider) boy, but they also have Riddle, Williams, Forster, Robertson all bottom age and starring in the ones who are the top side.
All the boys you mentioned are also great footballers and some of them may go a long way. No-one mentions the fact that Bardon and Buller aren't playing in the top age side, surely will give them a false sense of where they sit, as they are playing in the lesser (red ) division and not playing against the strong sides.

Good to see someone mention a Greensie (Raider) boy, but they also have Riddle, Williams, Forster, Robertson all bottom age and starring in the ones who are the top side.
All the boys you mentioned are also great footballers and some of them may go a long way. No-one mentions the fact that Bardon and Buller aren't playing in the top age side, surely will give them a false sense of where they sit, as they are playing in the lesser (red ) division and not playing against the strong sides.

Buller has dominated his age group for the last 5 years. hes proven hes better than most in the bottom age 17s. and i think it'd be harder for those 2 boys as bottom agers to come up aganist blokes twice as big as them every week and still be dominating without any top age boys around them. plus barden kicked 3 in round 1 vs greensy from not even half a game.

ben buller is twice the player of any other bottom age kid. darcy barden isn't far behind him. im sick off all the eltham boys pumping up avv, if he didnt run that wide he almsot ends of the ground to get his kicks n put his head over the footy he MIGHT be half the player buller is, we'll see how good buller is, and how much better he is, come last round.

r u sayin that ben buller is twice the player of josh caddy...plz tell me that is a joke
buller is probably a betta player than avv but at least he kn ows how to use both sides of his body,u know which way buller is goin every time, avv is good on both sides

r u sayin that ben buller is twice the player of josh caddy...plz tell me that is a joke
buller is probably a betta player than avv but at least he kn ows how to use both sides of his body,u know which way buller is goin every time, avv is good on both sides

caddys is a good player, but buller is far better than him. i know a few of the research boys and strong chance a few could be lining up for the them come round 16.

caddys is a good player, but buller is far better than him. i know a few of the research boys and strong chance a few could be lining up for the them come round 16.

i also know a few eltham boys and heard that caddy might be playin so u will hopefully get to see how much betta he is than buller

i also know a few eltham boys and heard that caddy might be playin so u will hopefully get to see how much betta he is than buller

caddy wont play....has no loyalty to the club. if he does play wont make a difference, buller will have more impact on the game, without a doubt.

Barden is an absolute gun, hasn't missed been in the best in 2 years. can play up forward, down back, in the ruck. dominated the under 16 knights practise match last week. He is probably top 3 in the bottom age players. a lot better than most players mentioned on here.

pretty sure taglieri is right footed does that hack even know what a left foot kick is and does he really go in hard... his probs soft as butter!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

as someone who is not involved in research nor eltham, surely the fact that caddy is playing under 18's knights, and buller isnt even playing in the top under 17 division, must make caddy a much better footballer than buller, in the scout's eyes. id rate nick riddle better than ben buller as well, and the times riddle has played on bardon he has beaten him fair and square.

Barden is an absolute gun, hasn't missed been in the best in 2 years. can play up forward, down back, in the ruck. dominated the under 16 knights practise match last week. He is probably top 3 in the bottom age players. a lot better than most players mentioned on here.

Barden also kicked 4 goals the other week playing in the 19's, 3 of whcih where in the last 1/4 and Lower Plenty only won by a goal.

as someone who is not involved in research nor eltham, surely the fact that caddy is playing under 18's knights, and buller isnt even playing in the top under 17 division, must make caddy a much better footballer than buller, in the scout's eyes. id rate nick riddle better than ben buller as well, and the times riddle has played on bardon he has beaten him fair and square.

Research pick there two teams on top and bottom age, not the best 24.

Riddle- cant b to bad if his at knights but the games i hav seen him play he hasnt done much, especially wen representin the NFL side in the under 15's he didnt touch the ball
Lucy- is a freak no doubt about it kicks bags most weeks, if it aint goin his way however loses the plot way to easy
Tait- good hard under player goes to ground way to easy
Dane- dont rate at all
Bardon- is a big lad good mark over head n big kick, such a sook though

Best player in 17's is clearly Bellingham! HAHAHAHa
that even feels wrong sayin that

We know they do that but is that the best for the players to not play against the best to test themselves. Every other club has bottom age players in top age sides and they will be better players next year for testing themselves this year.
Are the club going to stick by that policy next year or change things to bring up their good under 15's from this year to chase a flag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We know they do that but is that the best for the players to not play against the best to test themselves. Every other club has bottom age players in top age sides and they will be better players next year for testing themselves this year.
Are the club going to stick by that policy next year or change things to bring up their good under 15's from this year to chase a flag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope they do, the players were all for it but the certain sections of reserch administration were not. If Reserach divi one 17's had the best 6 from the divi 2 team then we would be sitting comfortably in the 4 at the moment.

the worst player in the under 17s is brin weeding...

his stats on the weekend where 2 FA and 1 handball...he also got k.o in the 3rd 1/4 and didnt come back on lol...the biggest dud in the world

out of these names which of them will go places...(get drafted)?
Buller
caddy
avvramov
tagleri

out of these names which of them will go places...(get drafted)?
Buller
caddy
avvramov
tagleri

caddy mite hav a chance coz he seems to b in the spot light atm but i still reckon even he would b lucky to b picked up
but the rest wouldnt hava chance in the world
most teams in the AFL wouldnt b lookin for the perfect athlete with a bit of height,
buller, av n chipper would b lucky if they were allowed on rollercoasters at luna park

caddy wont play....has no loyalty to the club. if he does play wont make a difference, buller will have more impact on the game, without a doubt.
I agree in that Josh has shown little commitment to Eltham this year. In saying this, there is a strong reason behind it. Josh is commited to his school football side, is playing and training reguarly in the under 18s knights, and has also been training and playing with vic metro. I think it is understandable that he puts these commitments before local club footy. To say that Caddy will have little impact on the game against research and less of an impact than Buller is laughable. Buller is a good player, but he is nothing to Caddy. Buller is at knights but is not training with the 18s let a lone playing and is quite clearly not playing vic metro. from this alone it is clear that Caddy is better of the two. Away from their football status, Buller is a handy player good pace and a strong midfielder but sprays a lot of his kicks and has absalutely no right foot. Caddy has a better set of hands, taller, better endurance and better disposal. Fairly, he is not as quick as Buller and there arnt too many harder at the footy than Buller, but i would definetly not call Caddy soft. He would be harder at the ball than most, not Buller however. To say Buller is more loyal to Research than Caddy is to Eltham is a fair call, but Caddy is clearly a better footballer without a doubt. Pull your head in destroyer.

caddy mite hav a chance coz he seems to b in the spot light atm but i still reckon even he would b lucky to b picked up
but the rest wouldnt hava chance in the world
most teams in the AFL wouldnt b lookin for the perfect athlete with a bit of height,
buller, av n chipper would b lucky if they were allowed on rollercoasters at luna park
how do we know just yet??
buller and avv could have a massive growth spurts and become great footballers.. maybe not at afl level but seniours or maybe even vfl level.. its hard to tell just yet as players develop at different ages...taglieri has grown and is hitttin the height of 180-181 now........ i agree about caddy he is on par at the moment and doing very well.
and for ur info chipper, buller and avv were allowed on all the rides on the perth tour even the rollercoaster!!!!!

how do we know just yet??
buller and avv could have a massive growth spurts and become great footballers.. maybe not at afl level but seniours or maybe even vfl level.. its hard to tell just yet as players develop at different ages...taglieri has grown and is hitttin the height of 180-181 now........ i agree about caddy he is on par at the moment and doing very well.
and for ur info chipper, buller and avv were allowed on all the rides on the perth tour even the rollercoaster!!!!!

Just for some info boys. You wont know if these blokes will get drafted. The worst player out of them could. Just depends how they go about it at 18's and their luck with injuries ect. As soon as you do pre season at knights the injuries will hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back