Under 18's B Grade

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
tulla kicked 15 points and had 10 more scoring shots....dominated play yet still found a way to lose...looked like the tulla of old...tulla won the ball all over the ground but best on ground went to the umpires
also hear westy looking the goods with wins against weaker sides

one to watch out for in season 2008.
The commander in the backline, Dean Coventry.
Keep an eye out for this big boy.

tulla kicked 15 points and had 10 more scoring shots....dominated play yet still found a way to lose...looked like the tulla of old...tulla won the ball all over the ground but best on ground went to the umpires
also hear westy looking the goods with wins against weaker sides

Turn it up mate. I watched the second half and you blokes didn't do anything too special.

taylors lakes could be the team to beat this year along with westy sydenham roxy and tulla.
I have my doubts on taylors and roxy tho because both may lose players to seinors teams and taylors will miss some jets players (koroneos)
westy should be strong with a good show still from last years players altho they lose big names like valentine and taylor to the seinors they gain some handy players from their 16s grand final team. mccann a big loss to cannons also.
sydenham will be strong, good solid list and a ground that other clubs hate to play on makes it very hard for them to be beaten at home.
tulla will be a bigger stronger unit this year still relying on there pace but most of last years first years are now 2nd and have grown.Only losing one player to the seinors. Also gaining a gun recruit form the country and a couple of local recruits should be a finals contender.

cheeeers

taylors lakes could be the team to beat this year along with westy sydenham roxy and tulla.
I have my doubts on taylors and roxy tho because both may lose players to seinors teams and taylors will miss some jets players (koroneos)
westy should be strong with a good show still from last years players altho they lose big names like valentine and taylor to the seinors they gain some handy players from their 16s grand final team. mccann a big loss to cannons also.
sydenham will be strong, good solid list and a ground that other clubs hate to play on makes it very hard for them to be beaten at home.
tulla will be a bigger stronger unit this year still relying on there pace but most of last years first years are now 2nd and have grown.Only losing one player to the seinors. Also gaining a gun recruit form the country and a couple of local recruits should be a finals contender.

cheeeers

ladder prediction:
Tullamarine
Taylors lakes
Westmeadows
Roxburgh Park
East Keilor (smokey)

Sydenham hillside
Airport west
Northern saints
Glenroy
Pascoe vale
Jacana
Hadfiled
Moonee Valley
Keilor Park

tulla to choke and not make granny also so will westy both out in straights, taylors to win it with east keilor to do the sydenham of last year but just not to win it, cheers fellas
Keilor Park

Would rate sydenham few places high, same as paco, and drop tulla down atleast a few.

Keilor Park will be easily top 4 chance with the strathy seconds.

Would rate sydenham few places high, same as paco, and drop tulla down atleast a few.

Keilor Park will be easily top 4 chance with the strathy seconds.
I've heard its only Keilor's and Aber's 2nds. No chance of finals unless they drop same A graders down every now and then.

Also heard on the weekend that Greenvale had spoken with East Keilor about sending their excess U18 out on permit as they were a bit short.

BTW my guess at the top 5 for this year,

Taylors Lakes
Sydenham
Tulla
Westy
Roxy

Of course it's based largely on last year and we will have a better idea this time next week after Roxy V Tulla, EK v Sydenham & TL v Northern.

What are peopls thoughts on Airport West and Glenroy? I'd be suprised if they weren't pushing for finals.

These are my tip predictions for this week....

apw vs keilor park - apw by 5 goals . wouldnt have a clue how keilor park is this season.
jacana vs glenroy - glenroy by 3 goals
roxy vs tulla - tulla by 7 goals. im being bias but cos i play for tulla.
east kielor vs sydenham - syd by 5 goals . have to pick them cos they are last years premiers.
pascoe vale vs moonee valley - paco by about 200 points if not they are shit.
taylors lakes vs northern saints - lakes by atleast 8 goals easy . i rekon there the team to beat this year.
westmeadows vs hadfield - who gives a shit? westy by atleast 100 points

wat do u guys think?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

apw vs keilor park - apw by a few
jacana vs glenroy - glenroy by 5-6 goals
roxy vs tulla - roxy should win
east kielor vs sydenham - last years premiers
pascoe vale vs moonee valley - paco easily
taylors lakes vs northern saints - lakers should win
westmeadows vs hadfield - westy easiy

i think tulla seems to be the team to beat judging by the mouths of their players very confident
bit odd after loosing to ek who will go no were!

hey lonnaz u westy boys seem very confident at skool wenrt use saying use were gonna have 2 flags in a row???

half the ppl sayin stuff about tulla arnt even from tulla i dont no where they r getting this information from coz at this stage we wont be makiing finals!!!

guys just another one to keep your eyes open for is J.White from pacco.
he's got some real talent about him, and when he's up and about can be a dangerous proposition.
should have a ripper year, after doing nothing for the past few years.
some doubts were placed on him but should be a stand out this year!!

cannons 07 i still dont no who this lonnaz character is
lmao and nah man i no we wnt go well at all every one rates us from last yrs performace but we have lost 70% of that
but! we hae a golden draw so will c

agreeing with cannons...
people are rating tulla very highly which could be warranted if tulla performs to potential but atm we are playing far from it

this week should be a massive test to c really if we can contend for the finals this year

go tulla!

Moonee Valley should have a much better year than last year. We have got some new players and we are getting back a few players we lost years ago. I'm one of those players so I can't be sure how we went last year but from what I heard the team had unbeleivably bad luck with injuries. I also heard they kicked all the, pardon my French, co*ckheads out mid-season last year and while the team will be better in the long run as a result, it is difficult to replace between five and ten kids during the season.

We have also gained three very good tall key-position players which will help the team immensley. As well as gaining a few more players who will give midfield depth to the side as we rotate them through the midfield.

We played bloody good in the practise matches. Beat some bogan Werribee team by 10 goals, shoulda been 20, and we lost against McLeods Juniors from the Diamond Valley league by 13 points. Dispite them turning up with 30 (yes 30) players and having a 12 man bench. We on the other hand had 18 players and had to borrow 3 from our U 16s. Our captain and best player did his knee during the 3rd quarter and two of our other players (one of them me) had to come off the ground with injuries. Dispite all this, we kept up and even led for most of the game but in the end our injuries and lack of ability to rotate screwed us up and they got they're noses in front.

moonee valley have no chance keep dreaming

I said we are gonna have a better year than last year. I didn't say anything about "having a chance" at anything. Either way I don't think you should say anything like that until you come down and watch us play. 'Til you do that please keep you're opinions to yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back