Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Vanilla Ice Abc GIF by Dancing with the Stars

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Declan Rice. Unbelievable signing. Popping up to score huge goals was not what I expected from him either.

David Raya with two mistakes. If there is a time to drop him, it's now. Arteta won't though as I have mentioned. I hope for Rambo's sake he leaves and flourishes elsewhere because the treatment does not seem warranted. I hope I'm wrong and Arteta backs his words.

You can’t tell me Raya is that really any better than Ramsdale I’m sorry.

Look at what liverpool and man city did, when they bought goalkeepers there was a clear upgrade in Allison and ederson, Raya may be marginally better than ramsdale at best but it’s not a clear upgrade

Have always felt were one short in defence since the Timber injury. We’ve done well considering so far. However one more injury in defence and we’re back into Cedric territory.

Ruell Walters I’d much prefer however. Arteta needs to find a way to get him minutes if he’s called upon. Perhaps away at PSV, the FA Cup in January. Need to get him involved. Tomi would’ve been at the Asian Cup in January anyway, so I feel he will he called upon in time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back