Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Great news. Hopefully for his sake we work out a deal and he gets to play some meaningful minutes this season.

Yes he absolutely needs that, his career is otherwise stalling at Arsenal. I know he has his detractors, however at the right club and with regular football, I believe he’s capable of 12-15 goals over say 35 starts.

That’s a crucial return for some clubs particularly like Forest where a goal scorer can be the difference between relegation or not.

Ornstein chooses his words very carefully, when he says “top striker target” this is something clearly Arsenal have been aware of behind the scenes and hence why the club understandably held firm with the Marseille stuff that came and went.

Let’s see, hopefully it finalises and that’s an excellent transaction for all parties with significant benefit to Arsenal from an accounting standpoint (pure profit from an an Academy footballer).

Vieira getting loaned back to Porto.

Wish it was a straight sale.

Seems like this is also a big show of faith in Nwaneri, as he would be backing up Odegaard.

Will we sign another wide player?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon there’s something cooking in the background for this final week. In addition to finalising Nketiah, Merino and Vieira.

With his loan to Porto I do feel that’s one short in midfield. Interestingly his minutes in pre season was on the right, with Nwaneri deployed as an 8.

Martinelli and Jesus have spent time on the right as well, and there’s still Nelson, so perhaps they feel we have enough already although that schedule of football from October to January makes me a bit nervous. Would like one more additional forward.

Vieira getting loaned back to Porto.

Wish it was a straight sale.

Seems like this is also a big show of faith in Nwaneri, as he would be backing up Odegaard.

Will we sign another wide player?

Yeah I was wondering what was going on with viera.. seemed to be treading water at arsenal

I’ve been crook as a dog at the moment so haven’t watched but apparently Trossard is unhappy with his game time?

His body language when he scored was interesting. Usually when guys do that super serious response to scoring they eventually crack a smile, but he genuinely seemed unhappy to me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back