Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah pretty much what a few of the guys have been saying, It's not a go at Sanogo, we know what position he's coming from but he's not really good enough yet to be the backup striker. If you look at the other top 6 or so sides, look at their striking options we look a bit weak. Giroud's solid and yeah he isn't the best finisher but he was run into the ground last season and he's heavily involved in creating chances too. That being said, I still reckon, for where we wanna be he's probably a good enough back up striker, or with someone else up front as the one that can knock it down or play through a quality finisher.
We definitely need a new striker, the backup is either not good enough in that position or just unproven.

Really would be great to get someone like Falcao up front, but we simply cannot start Sanogo, even if it's two up front. He needs to be third in line.
Definitely need a DM, lets get the job done tonight.

Note: I know we won't get Falcao, or anyone remotely that quality, this late in the window.

We wont sign anyone.

We are Arsenal. Always need to start the season with one hand tied behind out back.

Is Ozil playing on the left?! or am I going mad?

Yep. Looks like it. Interestingly, we've changed formation to a 4-1-4-1

teamsheet_3018896c.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just woken up for the second half. Did Wilshere make contact? Holy crap, that was penalty+red card stuff!

Thrilled Alexis is on the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back