Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Was going to post the same thing. What the hell were we thinking?

Remy is also joining them at Chelsea. Yet another player we could've used.

Hopefully we can seal a deal for Carvalho. Not long to go in the window now.

I think Remy's wage demands put Wenger off earlier in the window. We've had all summer to sign him if we wanted to. But not to be.

I'd be disappointed to see Campbell go, but not sure there's any truth in those rumours. We haven't even tried him yet. Surely a better option than Sanogo whilst Giroud is out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should win tonight. Ramsey back is very handy.

Next up will be City in a fortnight (midday UK kick off time, excellent) and then away to Dortmund. Hopefully we've got an extra signing or two ready for those massive games.

Should win tonight. Ramsey back is very handy.

Next up will be City in a fortnight (midday UK kick off time, excellent) and then away to Dortmund. Hopefully we've got an extra signing or two ready for those massive games.

1 or 2 additions is a MUST in the next 40 hours or so

Meh, the Mancs rolled the dice on his injury problems. It won them a title but he was always going to break down again.

And i cant find any source that has evidence that we have made a bid for Remy?

I don't think we've bid as such- I recall a number of reports about a month ago saying he wanted £90k a week which deterred Wenger.

Team is in. Sanogo is fit...

Szczesny
Debuchy - Mertesacker - Koscielny - Monreal
Flamini - Ramsey
Cazorla - Ozil - Sanchez
Sanogo

Martinez, Chambers, Wilshere, Rosicky, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Campbell, Podolski
we cant seriously go with sanogo up front all season and think everything will work out!!??! We HAVE to make more signings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back