Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't mind Sanchez cutting inside and taking a shot.

Better than Sanogo just swinging his foot at it. That guy always looks like he only learnt how to walk this morning - most uncoordinated player I've ever seen.

He does resemble a Giraffe on ice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a horrible and uninspiring 90 minutes. We look as if we are running on about half rat power at the moment. Seems to be a real lack of energy and urgency.

Did you guys ****ing expect anything else from this piss poor lineup??
We aren't ****ing good enough! We sign some quality players not in our preferred positions and thats what happens.
We ****ing suck, Wenger won't do ****ing shit.
4-6 oh boy.

This 4-1-4-1 formation is complete dog shit. How can we have 5 attacking players with 70% possession and not have a single clear cut chance at goal?

The team looks completely disjointed, everyone is either getting into each others space or running into corners.

The same ****ing style as last season - pass out wide, fake driving into the box, cut the ball back, pass around the top of the box, repeat on the other side. Keep doing it until we lose possession.

Leicester packs the box with a wall of players and we have to resort to these stupid chip passes to try and make space.

Also so much space for the other team to run into. The midfield once they lose the ball is virtually non-existent. Liverpool, Chelsea, Man City are going to ****ing rape us again if, HA IF, more like WHEN we serve this same shit up against them.

I am absolutely furious at that last 30 mins.

No energy, no urgency, no passion - do we want to win anything? I am 100% convinced that half the players were content with the point.

Even the ****ing subs couldn't be arsed.

The only ones who actually looked like they wanted to win were Monreal, Cazorla, Sanchez and Ramsey.

And what the **** was that Podolski? He is on for 10 mins and he is just standing in the one spot instead of chasing down everything like he should be doing. His mind is elsewhere.

Seething.

This 4-1-4-1 formation is complete dog shit. How can we have 5 attacking players with 70% possession and not have a single clear cut chance at goal?

The team looks completely disjointed, everyone is either getting into each others space or running into corners.

The same ******* style as last season - pass out wide, fake driving into the box, cut the ball back, pass around the top of the box, repeat on the other side. Keep doing it until we lose possession.

Leicester packs the box with a wall of players and we have to resort to these stupid chip passes to try and make space.

Also so much space for the other team to run into. The midfield once they lose the ball is virtually non-existent. Liverpool, Chelsea, Man City are going to ******* rape us again if, HA IF, more like WHEN we serve this same shit up against them.

I wonder if we'd be better off inviting teams to come at us and then hit them on the counter instead allowing us to attack when they are more fragile in defence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back