Movie Upcoming movie trailers - pre-2017 releases

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems to be a plague (pun intended) of Zombie type movies and tv shows at the moment.

Love all of them. But very few seem to live up to the hype.

28 Days/Weeks later probably my favourites. Hoping World War Z can live up to the hype! Although, assuming no one has read the book? Apparently it's looking as if it has nothing to do with the book apart from the name and zombies in it.

Seems to be a plague (pun intended) of Zombie type movies and tv shows at the moment.

haha icwutudidther. good point but. its cyclical. in a few years it will be movies about arabs and their terrorist ways

movie looks interesting.

producers shoulda gotten rick grimes and his merry men to take on the zombies.

haha icwutudidther. good point but. its cyclical. in a few years it will be movies about arabs and their terrorist ways

movie looks interesting.

producers shoulda gotten rick grimes and his merry men to take on the zombies.
Dare I say it....movie needs moar T-Dog!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see zombies looking dangerous and terrifying instead of slow and stupid for a change.

Zombies are supposed to be slow. Won't have it any way, especially when you're adapting a zombie book for the screen and the zombies in that book are slow, and the reasons for them being slow are detailed in the author's other zombie book.

That'd make me feel less guilty about lusting after the main character.

Not read WWZ, but I'm with Vealesy, slow-movin' zombies are a drag

Track down 'The Zombie Survival Guide' by Max Brooks (same author as 'World War Z') and he goes into great detail as to why zombies or slow, and it isn't "because the Romero zombies were slow".

Fast zombies are such a slap in the face to the poor guy, having his hard work r*ped in such a way.

Now You See Me looks interesting. Really like Eisenberg in The Social Network, so will be good to see some of his follow up work

Caine and Freeman sell themselves

Remove this Banner Ad

Movie Upcoming movie trailers - pre-2017 releases

Remove this Banner Ad

Back