Podcast upcoming Tigercast interview with DANIEL JACKSON, submit questions here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Tell him that he almost got me into a fight one day with a sydney swans supporter because he was destroying barry hall at etihad. I was just yelling"you're giving him a bath gas". That was enough for the swans supporter you go full r3tard

- The Legendary Ronald Dale Barrassi was your first coach at Sydney. Did you ever cop a vintage Barrass spray?
- In your first 5 games at Richmond, Walls played you on both Lockett and Dunstall. What was that like for a 19 year old?
- You won the B&F in a year we played off in a prelim, and were arguably the best defender in the league. You then got a big offer from Freo. How tempted were you to return home to WA?

and finally...

- Have you seen a kid called Ryan Garthwaite play? Ummm yeah does his kicking action remind you of anyone? :D

Ask him if he was at the GF and how he felt about the win etc

What did he do grand final day?

Reckon he enjoyed it saw him at the London pre game against GWS

Ask him which was better, playing his first AFL game or winning the 2006 Group 1 Australian Cup with 60 to 1 bolter Roman Arch?

Ask him what it was like reading the paper on september 12 2001.

Front page: America Attacked!

Back page: Lloyd gets 1 week for head butting Gaspar.

In the space of a week we lost to Essendon and then beat Carlton for a spot in the Prelim, while smack bang in the middle of it all the world was falling apart.

Can you ask him for some tips on how to be an effective defender. Asking for my cousin.

Also, can you ask what he has been up to these days?

- The Legendary Ronald Dale Barrassi was your first coach at Sydney. Did you ever cop a vintage Barrass spray?
- In your first 5 games at Richmond, Walls played you on both Lockett and Dunstall. What was that like for a 19 year old?
- You won the B&F in a year we played off in a prelim, and were arguably the best defender in the league. You then got a big offer from Freo. How tempted were you to return home to WA?

and finally...

- Have you seen a kid called Ryan Garthwaite play? Ummm yeah does his kicking action remind you of anyone? :D

All of you had your questions (or part of your questions) asked and answered in the interview with Darren Gaspar!

Thanks heaps for your contribution!

Link to interview thread:
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...arren-gaspar-interview.1181393/#post-53262409

Hi all,

I have just organised to have a chat with our favourite author, KONRAD MARSHALL for next Wednesday night 20th of December.

If you have any questions for Konrad about the book "Yellow & Black: A season with Richmond" or anything about the tigers in general, let me know and I will try work it all in!

very excited about this one.

What was the funniest moment when you were in the club?

When you were around players, do players behave differently from usual? Do players ask you for a favourable edit when you were writing your manuscript?

What is next for Konrad Marshall? What's your next project?

• Love to know what was his expectation was when the idea was tabled? Who came up with the idea?
  • Was he surprised with the flow of information? Or maybe disappointed at other times?
  • Were there times where he was at fierce odds with the club about what was to go in the book?
  • At what point of the 2017 season did he realise he was sitting on a cracker of a story?
Probably already on your list.

Hi all,

I have just organised to have a chat with our favourite author, KONRAD MARSHALL for next Wednesday night 20th of December.

If you have any questions for Konrad about the book "Yellow & Black: A season with Richmond" or anything about the tigers in general, let me know and I will try work it all in!

I don't want to put any pressure on you but this is the one I'm most looking forward to. Have a heap of questions in my head.

I don't want to put any pressure on you but this is the one I'm most looking forward to. Have a heap of questions in my head.

if i wasn't already feeling the pressure, i am now :p

keep sending the questions through, i really cant wait to hear his answers to all of the ones submitted so far!

- Please explain the Uranus play, and Amazonian Dolphins
- You were inside our 4 walls during the 2016 season. What was the single biggest factor in our 2017 turnaround.
- Parts of the book read like a Tony Robbins mental strength and conditioning How-To course. Was this mental preparation lacking in the club during 2016?
- Would you ever consider writing a similar book about the Kangaroos, and calling it #LOLNORF?

Hi all,

Great scoop mate well done

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi all,

This is a spectacular coup by yourself. Just listened this morning to the recording of the SEN interview with him posted on our board and thought of suggesting this as a project. You were way ahead of me. Congratulations on snagging him because his book seems to be the talk of Tigerland and his time must be at a premium.

Great scoop mate well done

Nice get Michaels looking forward to it. Loved the book, so expect I'll enjoy the interview. :)

This is a spectacular coup by yourself. Just listened this morning to the recording of the SEN interview with him posted on our board and thought of suggesting this as a project. You were way ahead of me. Congratulations on snagging him because his book seems to be the talk of Tigerland and his time must be at a premium.

thanks heaps! yeah im pretty pumped about this one.

the book is fantastic, so to hear a bit more about how it all come together will be fascinating!

keep all the questions coming!

Love your work, Michaels. Can't wait to hear the podcast.

He probably did a fair bit of work and wrote a fair bit during 2016. I'd love to know how he and the club came to the agreement that he would simply bin all that time and effort.

I'd also like him to speculate on what level of on-field success was required for the club to be comfortable for him to publish in 2017? Finals? Win a final? What if we came 13th again?

Love your work, Michaels. Can't wait to hear the podcast.

He probably did a fair bit of work and wrote a fair bit during 2016. I'd love to know how he and the club came to the agreement that he would simply bin all that time and effort.

I'd also like him to speculate on what level of on-field success was required for the club to be comfortable for him to publish in 2017? Finals? Win a final? What if we came 13th again?

I can’t remember where Konrad said this but my recollection was the initial idea was the book would be based on 2016. When that season hit the skids the club asked Konrad to defer and write the book on the 2017 season and they agreed to let it be published no matter how the season unfolded. I don’t know if that was a completely unconditional agreement would be good to know.

Remove this Banner Ad

Podcast upcoming Tigercast interview with DANIEL JACKSON, submit questions here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back