• YOOOOO

Votes: 34 29.3%
  • Conca

Votes: 19 16.4%
  • Why don't we have both?

Votes: 63 54.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Am I the only one who doesn't like the look of Pat Cripps' kicking action? When I first watched his video I thought it would be first thing to come up.

Maybe it's not a big deal.

Am I the only one who doesn't like the look of Pat Cripps' kicking action? When I first watched his video I thought it would be first thing to come up.

Kicking action can be an issue. Depends on effectiveness though and also the likelihood of that action falling apart under the greater pressure of AFL.

A couple of Krakouer brothers had weird kicking actions ....

The videos seem to make everyone's kicking actions look unorthodox. I thought that about Bontempelli and Sheed, turns out the angle of the video was playing with my mind. :rolleyes:

What does Cripps' kicking action have to do with Koby Stevens?

Someone commented on Cripps' kicking style, I maintained that it could have been worse (bringing up Stevens' flawed style as a comparison).

But yes, nothing to do with Elliot Yeo, so I'll move along.

Interesting that he was a massive Fremantle fan but nominated West Coast.

If he wanted to go home, I am shocked he wouldn't go to the club he supported as a kid.

If he wanted to go home, I am shocked he wouldn't go to the club he supported as a kid.

Is that because we were in his ear early?

I don't know how these things work but Freo probably had passing interest where we said "we want you"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that because we were in his ear early?

I don't know how these things work but Freo probably had passing interest where we said "we want you"

BINGO.

I think you can detect in the interview that we approached him and instigated the trade, it was the means to come home so he gladly jumped ship.

May I say that I think he will be a magnificent acquisition to our list and he will be a 200 game player.

I rated him before he was drafted and I believe that since then. he has displayed the attributes to be an outstanding midfielder , he spread / run and carry is elite. His pace is also a point of difference.

Both skills are ones we are sadly lacking in.

Go the Yeo. :thumbsu:

He aspires to become a midfielder. He probably figured that its easier to crack the Eagles midfield, than the Dockers midfield.

Didn't somebody somewhere say that his uncle is on the Eagles board? I'm sure that helped tick some boxes in bureaucracy land.

Judd was a Melbourne Demons supporter

Judd was a Melbourne Demons supporter

Does that mean if Chris Judd went to Melbourne he would've become the prototype for Colin Sylvia?

I mean, seriously, if he went to the Demons, that club's culture surely would've ground him down.

Does that mean if Chris Judd went to Melbourne he would've become the prototype for Colin Sylvia?

Sliding doors moment isn't it? Would Carlton have pulled themselves out of the mire they were in as well without Judd spearheading their marketing campaign.

He aspires to become a midfielder. He probably figured that its easier to crack the Eagles midfield, than the Dockers midfield.

Didn't somebody somewhere say that his uncle is on the Eagles board? I'm sure that helped tick some boxes in bureaucracy land.

I'm not aware of any family connection with the club, but it wouldn't surprise me that such a myth was pushed all the same.

Remove this Banner Ad

News UPDATE - Elliot Yeo now an Eagle

Back