Updated Club Song

Pick one

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm actually disappointed in original theme song.

It's too long to get to chorus I see no different from diderdoos start.

I'm actually a bigger fan of hey the Eagles, hey the Eagles were flying high our 2006

2018 version is the unequivocal best version for game day, but wise men from the east and merry hell are immense, so re-record the 1987 version in the 2018 horns and all style thx xoxo

Yeah, screw Eagle Rock.
I wanted to hear the original song a second time...

I love Eagle Rock, but it felt like they jumped into a bit too quickly.

I might be in the minority but can't stand Eagle Rock.

Its's serious RETIREMENT VILLAGE, laid back, chill, it's-more-than-winning, "everyone calm down we don't want to get too excited and amped up now" vibes...

Its's serious RETIREMENT VILLAGE, laid back, chill, it's-more-than-winning, "everyone calm down we don't want to get too excited and amped up now" vibes...
That's my point though. It's what you play AFTER the club song has been gone through two or three times. It really is "music to leave the ground happy to".

I hate it because back when I used to work in functions here in Brisbane, one of the universities had a thing where all the blokes would drop their pants and sway their hips the the entirety of Eagle Rock, every time it was played. it was even in their constitution that security at the Uni bar couldn't do anything to blokes who did this in the bar.

Lame.

I hate it because back when I used to work in functions here in Brisbane, one of the universities had a thing where all the blokes would drop their pants and sway their hips the the entirety of Eagle Rock, every time it was played. it was even in their constitution that security at the Uni bar couldn't do anything to blokes who did this in the bar.

Lame.

wtf-gif.gif

Lame.
Yeah uni thing here too.

Was at a wedding a few months ago and someone came around to us saying “Eagle Rock on soon boys, come on let’s go”. Literally nobody joined in, just one bloke against the world doing the pants down eagle rock schtick. Was hilariously sad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The drums at the start of our circa 2006 song need to come back. That banging around Optus would be something else after a win.
Drums Drummer GIF by Audio Network

Yeah uni thing here too.

Was at a wedding a few months ago and someone came around to us saying “Eagle Rock on soon boys, come on let’s go”. Literally nobody joined in, just one bloke against the world doing the pants down eagle rock schtick. Was hilariously sad.
Yeah some of the WAFLW clubs do it too. Makes no sense to me.

Lame.
That's an Australian wide thing now. Started I'm Canberra apparently. Yes, I've done it several times too.

Eagle rock is a kindergarten song and that’s where it should be played. Get rid of it.

I hate it because back when I used to work in functions here in Brisbane, one of the universities had a thing where all the blokes would drop their pants and sway their hips the the entirety of Eagle Rock, every time it was played
That’s a pretty common trend all over the world with that song. We (as in the local club I used to play for) did it at our B&F night after a few too many Ultra Delicious Lemonades

Remove this Banner Ad

Updated Club Song

Back