Updated Club Song

Pick one

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I hate it because back when I used to work in functions here in Brisbane, one of the universities had a thing where all the blokes would drop their pants and sway their hips the the entirety of Eagle Rock, every time it was played. it was even in their constitution that security at the Uni bar couldn't do anything to blokes who did this in the bar.

Lame.
Like this?

The drums at the start of our circa 2006 song need to come back. That banging around Optus would be something else after a win.

100% - reminds me of:

the hangover GIF

Drums Drummer GIF by Audio Network

Any chance BOT version gets scrapped this offseason. Members poll?

I personally loved belting out the OG song after the Gold Coast win at Optus - so firmly in that camp.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like how literally everyone hates the Birds of Tokyo song except the people that implemented it. Even the players had an embarrassed reaction to it after hearing it for the first time according the Hammer Brayshaw,
It's so damn fitting that the first time it would've been played and sang was in front of an empty Optus stadium in the last game of the round before sport went on a few months hiatus and everyone couldn't be flatter.

All you campaigners who voted for Birds of Tokyo today can GAGF
The poll was for the victory theme song after the game (if we won). It wasn't for the pre-match theme song.

As we played like crap today, unfortunately we may never know which song won the poll...

The poll was for the victory theme song after the game (if we won). It wasn't for the pre-match theme song.

As we played like crap today, unfortunately we may never know which song won the poll...

I obviously didn’t read that bit when we voted I was all primed and ready to sing the OG when they ran out 🤪. I didn’t realise how much I enjoyed the OG until they played it for the GC game mind you we need more than the song changing to fix our issues

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

I obviously didn’t read that bit when we voted I was all primed and ready to sing the OG when they ran out 🤪. I didn’t realise how much I enjoyed the OG until they played it for the GC game mind you we need more than the song changing to fix our issues

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yeah I voted for the OG too. Loved it at the GC game.

Dumb Puke managing to find the one artist on the planet that could possibly make our current club song worse:

Screenshot_20240906_190100_Facebook.jpg

Just concentrate of pulling up the turf at MRP for now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Updated Club Song

Back