Feds to beat magpies by 20 points;
Blues to beat Demons by 30 points;
Tumba to beat Bullion by 8 goals:

Magoos:
Border Walwa to beat Feds by 12 goals;
B/W by 11gls
Demons to beat Blues by 8 goals
Tumba to beat Bullioh by 12 points;

Great to see a heep of banter on this forum, had a good laugh reading. I have been a long time follower of the UM footy league interested in how this season will pan out as it looks to be more open race than ever. Who is everyones flag tips? Im backing bullioh, got plenty of players who always do good in big games

Tumba all the way, they are hungry for a premeirship and will do themselves, the club and the town proud!!

Blues 2012

Mate settle down really was just my veiw, ok your mob didn't have 55 out maybe 7 or 8.
So can you fill me in on how ya team was able to kick 7 goals in the 1st half and 0 in the 2nd half?? I was watching and the conditions didn't change all day it was could and wet from start to finish??? you really missed piltz he goes well
Also I'm a young woman that loves her footy so if you want to reply please don't be so rude,
I believe Tumba had a few missing as well really looking forward to the finals no doubt tumba and cudgi will lock horns again not sure who numba 2 is what did he do? I'm fairly sure he came to tumba from Wagga.
Good luck to the Tumba boys this week as I won't be there......

Roochic,

Sounds like you hit a nerve with Blues 2012, maybe one of the Tumba boys hurt his gay lover who plays for them?

F**k Feds they'll get nothing out of us, they can get off their own arses and recruit there own players and not pinch ours. Toddy and Sam are demons through and through and would never switch camps especially when we look like winning a flag. Our boys can go down and have a run in the hume or tallangatta league before we clear them over to that mob:thumbsdown:

Demon 85,

Who gives a shit about a seconds flag!, the aim of any club is to get their seniors into a grand final. Who ever remembers a team winning a seconds flag? I can see it now some-one will ask how did Corryong go in 2012........... your answer will be "well our seconds won a flag!"

Get the seconds to get off their arses and step up to the mark, maybe then your club will earn some respect... By looking at the forum I am not the only one to think this!!

Demon 85,

Who gives a shit about a seconds flag!, the aim of any club is to get their seniors into a grand final. Who ever remembers a team winning a seconds flag? I can see it now some-one will ask how did Corryong go in 2012........... your answer will be "well our seconds won a flag!"

Get the seconds to get off their arses and step up to the mark, maybe then your club will earn some respect... By looking at the forum I am not the only one to think this!!

One person comments about our seconds and people carry it on for 2 pages. D85 is one person out of a club of a few hundred supporters/players/committee. No one judges Walwa based on The Tigers comments or Cudgy based on Blueboys comments, or hell even Tumba from yours, yet because 1 person comments on our ressies doing well, our clubs be all and end all is to win the ressies flag? Would have thought with 11 players not with the club last year playing seniors, that the clubs intent was to get some respect back? So this ressies s*it stops here. If our ressies happen to win a flag, good for them, the supporters, media, clowns on here and everyone else judges the club on senior performances. Oh if you ask us how we went this year, I would have thought the answer is: We have won more games than 09,10 and 2011 combined, and managed to field a competitive senior and reserves team every week, this is more than we could have said for the past 3 years, so just friggin drop it.

Oh Homebake you precious little thing,cant take a bit of stick without haveing a hissy fit,if I lived up your way I would wander around to your place and give you a cuddle,thats if your brother wasnt already doing it.Get a grip of yourself,or maybe thats the problem,you have been getting a grip to often.I hope Corryong does get a 2,s flag,just to F--k THE SCUM OFF.I just noticed that you are a Caaaaaarlton supporter,you poor simpelton.

Tumba V Bullioh:

I was at the game today and saw first hand Tumba's in-ability to get off to a good start in the first quarter. Roochic made an interesting observation last week with regards to Tumba and their first half effort and it certainly came back to haunt them today. Molky has some work to do in revving the boys to play four consistent quarters now that the business end of the season is near.

Bullioh kicked 5 goals 3 in the first quarter with Tumba only managing 3 points, I reckon this was where the game was lost. To their credit the Roos bounced back and it was a hard fought second quarter with Tumba kicking 5 goals and Bullioh kicking 4 goals 2 points. The half time score was Bullioh 59 to Tumba 33. I don't know what happened (it might have been another Molky rocket) but Tumba managed to fire and kick six goals for the second half whilst restricting the Dogs to only 1 goal per quarter but in the end it was Dogs who won by 3 points.

Lets hope that this was the wake up call that Tumba needed now rather than later!

Tumba V Bullioh:

I was at the game today and saw first hand Tumba's in-ability to get off to a good start in the first quarter. Roochic made an interesting observation last week with regards to Tumba and their first half effort and it certainly came back to haunt them today. Molky has some work to do in revving the boys to play four consistent quarters now that the business end of the season is near.

Bullioh kicked 5 goals 3 in the first quarter with Tumba only managing 3 points, I reckon this was where the game was lost. To their credit the Roos bounced back and it was a hard fought second quarter with Tumba kicking 5 goals and Bullioh kicking 4 goals 2 points. The half time score was Bullioh 59 to Tumba 33. I don't know what happened (it might have been another Molky rocket) but Tumba managed to fire and kick six goals for the second half whilst restricting the Dogs to only 1 goal per quarter but in the end it was Dogs who won by 3 points.

Lets hope that this was the wake up call that Tumba needed now rather than later!

Corryong picked two massive recruits lock them in for Fourth spot now.
Little surprised Bullioh didn't spend up on players, top 2 could come down to the last game Cudgewa v's Tumba

Jesse Dale is a gun and will be one of the leagues best forwards, lock in Corryong for 4th spot, he's been playing with Jarvis and Tyrell its a wonder they didn't push him to one of their old clubs

Jesse Dale is a gun and will be one of the leagues best forwards, lock in Corryong for 4th spot, he's been playing with Jarvis and Tyrell its a wonder they didn't push him to one of their old clubs

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Whoops my button got stuck on the dollar sign?? They will be good for Corryong on the field but recruiting blokes on massive amounts of money that just got kicked out of a club (Rand/Walbundrie)is not a great idea?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Whoops my button got stuck on the dollar sign?? They will be good for Corryong on the field but recruiting blokes on massive amounts of money that just got kicked out of a club (Rand/Walbundrie)is not a great idea?

Blueboy,

I would like to ask you what happened at Rand/Walbundrie with those two? but there are a couple of precious people on here who might get upset!! so I will leave it for another day. I see that Dale and Munro both know how to kick a goal or seven! Should be interesting.

Oh well at the end of the day as long as the filth get beaten!!

Blueboy,

I would like to ask you what happened at Rand/Walbundrie with those two? but there are a couple of precious people on here who might get upset!! so I will leave it for another day. I see that Dale and Munro both know how to kick a goal or seven! Should be interesting.

Oh well at the end of the day as long as the filth get beaten!!

Missed a bit of footy lately, but travelled up to see the blues have a pretty comfortable win. I left before the final siren, but i did see Voigt run to the bench holding his shoulder and someone else go off on the stretcher for the blues, and a corryong bloke get knocked out, fair but extemely brutal game. After Cudgy were 9 goals up at the main break, i was hoping for another smashing, but Corryong looked pretty fit and came back a bit, just lacked skills and a forward line, and will be gone first game of finals if they make it. Good to see feds in 4th spot and for the first time in what seems a long time Walwa cant make finals. What a fantastic last four rounds it is, and lets hope for no more injuries to take away from what should be the best finals series in 3 or 4 years. Pity Eddy has put in a clearance too, he was great for us last year and is a smart player too.

I see Jesse Corrigan/Dale has jumped on with Corryong,I wonder what happened out R/Walbunderie?He was a bit of a loner when he was at B/W a few years ago but I dont think he caused any problems,interesting if he got the flick from R/W.I think if either Feds or Corryong make the finals they will be only makeing up the numbers which will be a pity,but from what I,m hearing and reading it will be Feds,Corryong want 2,s glory.Maybe while the Corryong 2,s are playing in the G/F at least thier mothers and sisters will get a break from being bent over the horse trough.Also very interesting reading in the BOREING MOURNING MAIL on Simon Brook,a bloody shame,he and his brothers are as far as I,m concerned good kids,always polite and well mannered towards me and thats all I worry about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How did the Corryong and Border-Walwa reunions go at the weekend? Plenty of beers and stories no doubt but both teams losing would have stuffed things up a bit.

I see Jesse Corrigan/Dale has jumped on with Corryong,I wonder what happened out R/Walbunderie?He was a bit of a loner when he was at B/W a few years ago but I dont think he caused any problems,interesting if he got the flick from R/W.I think if either Feds or Corryong make the finals they will be only makeing up the numbers which will be a pity,but from what I,m hearing and reading it will be Feds,Corryong want 2,s glory.Maybe while the Corryong 2,s are playing in the G/F at least thier mothers and sisters will get a break from being bent over the horse trough.Also very interesting reading in the BOREING MOURNING MAIL on Simon Brook,a bloody shame,he and his brothers are as far as I,m concerned good kids,always polite and well mannered towards me and thats all I worry about.
In regards to the Dale and Marmo leaving Rand-Walbundrie all I can say is "Where there's smoke there's fire".

We got a bye and need something to talk about? so being this close I want to hear what you have to say now we are this close.

Seniors
Cudgewa v'S Bullioh,, Blues by 9pts

Seconds

Cudgewa v's Bullioh ,, Blues by 4goals

League medal

Not sure but a Tumba boy will have to take it.

Goal Kicking

Jamie Piltz

Wooden Spoon

Border Walwa

Team of the Ranga's should be a yearly thing

In case you don't read the paper i think you'd find by the quality of our signings the club is definitly focused on winning senior games, not only will we be playing finals in the ones i reckon we'll beat the old blokes down the road at Cudgy and even push Bullioh, don't think we're at Tumba's level yet. Credit goes to ev and the rest of the coaches for working there arses off and putting the club back on track. Theres nothing wrong with talking up our 2's, there undefeated and if we don't win it i'm sure we'll survive, its only healthy footy banter after all.:p

In case you don't read the paper i think you'd find by the quality of our signings the club is definitly focused on winning senior games, not only will we be playing finals in the ones i reckon we'll beat the old blokes down the road at Cudgy and even push Bullioh, don't think we're at Tumba's level yet. Credit goes to ev and the rest of the coaches for working there arses off and putting the club back on track. Theres nothing wrong with talking up our 2's, there undefeated and if we don't win it i'm sure we'll survive, its only healthy footy banter after all.:p

In the article yesterday Mckenzie was pretty diplomatic and seemed focused on winning games first before talking finals. Probably might want to follow his lead and concentrate on the winning some of the 4 games remaining before talking the boys finals up. Seems the coaches/players get it, maybe your supporters will eventually as well.

Demon85

Old school down the road at Cudgewa? We have about 6 over 30 and rest would be alot younger than all the other sides? But maybe that's what Corryong need to recruit is some stronger older bodies with good football heads instead of the dopey pricks you got..!!!!
I guess talking up your 2's is all you have had to talk about over the years cause not much to talk about sides being belted by 200 pts each week.

DEMONROO'S TIPS

Round 12

Seniors:
Tumba to beat Feds by 6 goals;
Cudgie to beat Walwa by 9 goals
Bullioh to Beat Corryong by 3 goals

Magoos:

Tumba by 15 points
Cudgie by 32 points
Bullioh by 27 points

Grand Final:
Cudgie V Tumbarumba (First Grade)
Bullioh V Corryong (the alleged sure thing)
All the forum members to have a hard earned beer together!!

Im backing corryong to win the ones flag this year after reading the border mail and saw they had done some great research into corryongs recruits and even mentioned a one KAINE EDWARDS had come back to the club..... well f..k me if that is not the biggest news of the year in the football world then please tell me what is. Look good kid and all and not having a go at him cause i like him and his famliy but please could the usless pricks at the BMM either do some research or dont bother writing shit up that makes me laugh so hard,when was the the last time a kid who someweeks cant get a twos game got his name put up in the big lights like that. But well done to corryong getting those two blokes over to the club..dont no anything bout dale but marmo played cricket at my club years back and was a talent and lets say onething they dont kick up and coming talent out of clubs for no reason????????

Tips:

Seniors:
Tumba by 8 goals
Cudgewa by 6 goals
Bullioh by 10 goals if hickey plays or 2 goals if hickey doesnt

Reserves:
Tumba by 10 goals
Cudgewa by 12+ goals
Corryong by less than 10 points

Whilst the BMM may have named a guy who will struggle to play, at least the league got a bit of coverage. I remember a photo at the start of the year with B/W and 2 recruits who were Wodonga Saints ressies players, kind of a similar thing, except edwards will play, the others didnt.

once again wasnt having a crack at the player or weather or not he will play...having a crack at the border mail just guessing that this bloke was worthy of being named in the paper as a recruit and not doing a bit of decent research first, there would be blokes up there that are VERY good footballers that dont get a mention, as a reader of border mail and a fan of the umfl i would rather they write nothing then write shit about a kid who may struggle to even get a 2nds game up there.

once again wasnt having a crack at the player or weather or not he will play...having a crack at the border mail just guessing that this bloke was worthy of being named in the paper as a recruit and not doing a bit of decent research first, there would be blokes up there that are VERY good footballers that dont get a mention, as a reader of border mail and a fan of the umfl i would rather they write nothing then write shit about a kid who may struggle to even get a 2nds game up there.

I was actually agreeing with you Super, but i guess all the focus goes into the O&M and a little bit on the TDFL, HFL and O&K (surprisingly). Might be worth the UMFL as a league actually doing something positive for the league instead of deciding which balls, Burley or Sherrin to use.

Remove this Banner Ad

Upper Murray Football League 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Back