Grand Slam US Open 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm watching a south african feed, the commentators are spending 80% of the time talking about alcaraz.

Even when Med just hit that backhand passing winner, one of them said 'we are used to seeing alcaraz hit those kinds of shots'.

It is painfully unprofessional. I hope the american / aus feed doesn't have these bozos on it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm watching a south african feed, the commentators are spending 80% of the time talking about alcaraz.

Even when Med just hit that backhand passing winner, one of them said 'we are used to seeing alcaraz hit those kinds of shots'.

It is painfully unprofessional. I hope the american / aus feed doesn't have these bozos on it.

It’s worse with the US coverage with Coco trust me

I hate the new coaching rule, if Alcaraz is too thick to know where to serve he deserves to lose.

I dont get the Alcaraz hate thats started to really build, the guy is a champion, happy for him to win many slams when Novak retires but wow the slagging off of him is unreal

It's the same slagging when Nadal started "stealing" Roger's grand slam trophies! :p

200w.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Grand Slam US Open 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back