Grand Slam US Open 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually hope Medvedev wins as this will extend Djokovic's run at no.1 and he might take home another calendar year should he win the final.

That might just annoy me the most after flopping Wimbledon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can I just say how happy I am what a weekend. Carlton winning last night, Medvedev into another GS final and a possibility of winning. And go Saba. Coco has been the standout player on both tours throughout the US swing. I don't think she will stick with Gilbert long term as he will just annoy her. I really pleased she asked her dad to step aside and brought in some experience. I can't believe how quickly she has turned her game around. I guess I wouldn't mind if she won. Oh and did I mention Carlton winning last night.

Can I just say how happy I am what a weekend. Carlton winning last night, Medvedev into another GS final and a possibility of winning. And go Saba. Coco has been the standout player on both tours throughout the US swing. I don't think she will stick with Gilbert long term as he will just annoy her. I really pleased she asked her dad to step aside and brought in some experience. I can't believe how quickly she has turned her game around. I guess I wouldn't mind if she won. Oh and did I mention Carlton winning last night.

I agree on all bar the last sentence but I didn’t expect to win. Novak flogging Shelton and mimicking him was gold

Remove this Banner Ad

Grand Slam US Open 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back