NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez no wonder Easty has retreated back under the bed :tearsofjoy:

And no wonder Trump is so rattled, wouldn't have picked that kind of uptick. Bit of a honeymoon bump no doubt, you'd think it will return to some kind of baseline more aligned with how things were prior to the debate but just goes to show you the 'generic democrat' stuff was at least partly correct, unbelievable how supposed political professionals let it get to the stage it did with Biden :drunk:
To be fair the Dem handover to Kamala was smoothly executed. Biden could've remained stubborn, or multiple other potential candidates could've caused internal division by making a play at the throne but instead they all got behind her quick smart.

I like to think it's because they know this election is a done deal. After poor Joe got steamrolled in the debate and then a suspiciously timed attempt on Trump's life failed (any word on a motive yet?), followed by Trump having the Elon/Thiel money thrown behind him along with the Roegansphere, it seems like an unlikely path to victory for them. If it were an easy run then Barry would've installed his missus instead of someone who polled at 3% in their party's primary. But there's plenty to play out still and I have zero confidence in predicting the result either way at this juncture m8.

Im a capitalist remember, and have zero qualms with Israel outside of the genocide they're inflicting on the Palestinian people.
Opposing Israel's ethnic cleansing special military operation in Gaza makes you an anti-semite, according to Bibi Netanyahu (who is a flog IMO)

Just saying :think:

Must be easy to just blame everything you dont agree with on the Russians.

How do you know with 100% certainty what believe is correct?

The way you post wikipaedia is gospel doesnt scream research. It just screams eadily manipulated.

You come across as totally unhinged.

You were probably a reasonable person before Trump turned your brain to mush and you got addicted yo reddit sub-forums. 99.9% of people dont believe what you post here, but of course you're the same one and everybody else is cooked.
Irony being he didn't link to Wikipedia or Reddit, but rather to Reuters.

Post up the source you were basing your belief in AOC's millions on and we'll compare, should be fun :tearsofjoy:

To be fair the Dem handover to Kamala was smoothly executed. Biden could've remained stubborn, or multiple other potential candidates could've caused internal division by making a play at the throne but instead they all got behind her quick smart.

I like to think it's because they know this election is a done deal. After poor Joe got steamrolled in the debate and then a suspiciously timed attempt on Trump's life failed (any word on a motive yet?), followed by Trump having the Elon/Thiel money thrown behind him along with the Roegansphere, it seems like an unlikely path to victory for them. If it were an easy run then Barry would've installed his missus instead of someone who polled at 3% in their party's primary. But there's plenty to play out still and I have zero confidence in predicting the result either way at this juncture m8.
Actually going pretty well here except for the 2nd last sentence. But then again you did surprise me and refer to her as Barry's missus, so I can't be too disappointed in that part either m8 :thumbsu:

Who is saying he's doing it now ? Majority of Biden's corruption was when ge was VP.
um....Trump is. Most corrupt president in history.

'"Biden is the most corrupt president in American history—and that’s not even close. Nobody can believe what’s going on, with again no retribution whatsoever," Trump said in a statement.'

You don't seem to understand how corruption works.

The guy at the top only has to accept the pay offs from the people doing the crimes.

He can be asleep while they are doing that.
Really. Is that how corruption works? I was asleep last night and didn't wake up with any more money in my bank account. Guess I am doing it wrong.

'"Biden is the most corrupt president in American history—and that’s not even close. Nobody can believe what’s going on, with again no retribution whatsoever," Trump said in a statement.'
Where does that say Biden is doing it now? Corruption does just disappear after a few years.

Where does that say Biden is doing it now? Corruption does just disappear after a few years.
Sorry, you said most of Biden's corruption occurred when he was VP and who is saying it now. Trump is.

'"Biden is the most corrupt president in American history"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who do you think is worse?
Between Trump and Biden? Absolutely, unequivocally and emphatically Trump.

But I am very glad that Biden has stepped away.

I understand why people like Trump and what he representants. But just because there is a problem does not make him the solution.

Between Trump and Biden? Absolutely, unequivocally and emphatically Trump.

But I am very glad that Biden has stepped away.

I understand why people like Trump and what he representants. But just because there is a problem does not make him the solution.
You think Trump is more corrupt than someone who has been on capital hill for 50 years? lol.

You have no idea about the levels of corruption of past Presidents then.

There's worse out there than Trump and Biden.

James Buchanan for one.

You have no idea about the levels of corruption of past Presidents then.

There's worse out there than Trump and Biden.

James Buchanan for one.
How did we get onto past presidents, the question was about Biden and Trump. There is corruption everywhere. Shall we talk about Putin? Abacha? Yanukovych? Suharto? Marcos?

This is just getting silly now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back