NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I saw a CM86 post here asking why I am not distancing myself from claims of Nazism (despite the fact that I clearly am), but that post seems to have disappeared. So instead I will respond here with one final thought.
My post is still there.

This isn't the first time you've mentioned this happening.
I wonder if you maybe have me on ignore? And you've read my post before logging on?
I know it's not politically correct to do this anymore.

But I'm just going to come out and say it anyway.

Anyone who puts so much time and effort into downplaying, minimising, defending or dismissing facts about neo-Nazis/white supremacists/fascism etc (or personally attack the people who bring it up) do so... because they support it and have shared values.

If anyone responded in the same way to discussions around human trafficking or paedophilia, we'd all instantly be instantly suspicious of their motives.

But when it comes to the literal neo-Nazi movement in Australia, we have to pretend that no one in this thread knew it even existed until Malifice tricked them into knowledge. And he's the problem, not the neo-Nazi movement.

Why are so many people in this thread so angry at Malifice because he hates the neo-Nazi movement?
Why are so many people in this thread so casual about the rapid growth and displays of neo-Nazis in Australia recently?

As a hypothetical, can anyone in this thread state if they would support or oppose the following type of hypothetical Government?

A much smaller but very loyal Government under a single elected leader.
Free market capitalism that lets businesses make their own decisions and removes unions.
Has almost total power over all departments under them, and who runs them.
Supports and pushes traditional Western values.
Reduces or stops all immigration from areas with poor or limited documentation.
Is willing to use police force and violence against any 'woke/leftist/marxist/etc' who attempts to oppose the democratically elected Government's will. Including lethal force.
Why would you support it, or why would you oppose it?

I thought I'd ask this again to anyone in this thread who's passionate and knowledgeable about their political position and reasonings.
I'm against it, but I can see why it is appealing. Many of my friends have steadfastly supported most of it. Some stand for all of it. Some are horrified. Most can't understand it.

As a hypothetical, can anyone in this thread state if they would support or oppose the following type of hypothetical Government?

A much smaller but very loyal Government under a single elected leader.​
Free market capitalism that lets businesses make their own decisions and removes unions.​
Has almost total power over all departments under them, and who runs them.​
Supports and pushes traditional Western values.​
Reduces or stops all immigration from areas with poor or limited documentation.​
Is willing to use police force and violence against any 'woke/leftist/marxist/etc' who attempts to oppose the democratically elected Government's will. Including lethal force.​

No-one gave them the "highest seal of approval", everyone involved acknowledge differences of opinion. People are just ok with that, its only the dems who crush dissent from the official party line.
You said the seething resentment of some Republicans towards Trump was a feather in his cap.

I'm just saying it works the same way with RFK and Tulsi's hate for Harris, don't get hung up on the terminology.

Can any of the Trump endorsers explain their method for working out who is a part of the deep state vs who is fighting against the deep state?

Because from and outsiders perspective, it seems to be that if they support Trump, they're OBVIOUSLY fighting against the deep state, and every negative thing said about them is a lie pushed by the deep state.

Until... something happens and they are no longer part of MAGA and then they were OBVIOUSLY ALWAYS deep state, and all the negative stuff was clearly true and worse.

So. Can anyone in this thread who talks so confidently about these things please explain their methodology for ascertaining, to some degree of certainty, who is and who is not part of the deep state?

Do you ever wonder why your method only works after the fact??

I'd apologise for so many posts in a row. But most of this thread is just hateful attacks on genuinely kind people.

So I won't say sorry for posting about US politics.

How can any of you support Trump, after his coup attempt???

RFK and Tulsi, just lol :drunk:

img_2136-jpeg.2094755

I thought I'd ask this again to anyone in this thread who's passionate and knowledgeable about their political position and reasonings.
I'm against it, but I can see why it is appealing. Many of my friends have steadfastly supported most of it. Some stand for all of it. Some are horrified. Most can't understand it.

A much smaller but very loyal Government under a single elected leader.​
Free market capitalism that lets businesses make their own decisions and removes unions.​
Has almost total power over all departments under them, and who runs them.​
Supports and pushes traditional Western values.​
Reduces or stops all immigration from areas with poor or limited documentation.​
Is willing to use police force and violence against any 'woke/leftist/marxist/etc' who attempts to oppose the democratically elected Government's will. Including lethal force.​
The obvious answer to this is no. Certainly the elements of total power and lethal force against your enemies.

Ultimate political state would be a small government under an elected leader (but elected from a pool of ubermensch trained in political theory and philosophy) with a free market and no unions, with a separation of powers with a judiciary based on a common law founded in western-christian values, that supports traditional western values, reduces or stops all immigration that isn't additive in value to the state and where all citizens have a bill of rights for freedom of speech, political expression and other equitable principles.

I personally love it when my politicians show no growth and don't learn from their mistakes...
Yeah coz thats whats happening, and Donnie is "doing this for you", while flogging $60 bibles, $100 picture books, $100 NFTs and $300 sneakers :tearsofjoy:

No chance at all RFK and Tulsi are just unprincipled sellouts blowing with the wind lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah coz thats whats happening, and Donnie is "doing this for you", while flogging $60 bibles, $100 picture books, $100 NFTs and $300 sneakers :tearsofjoy:

No chance at all RFK and Tulsi are just unprincipled sellouts blowing with the wind lol
He's got a point. The mud on all our faces right now. We've all been singing the praises for Tulsi and RFK for months!!!

I think I started to like Tulsi when it was suggested she was being groomed as a Russian agent.
But it's when she started guest hosting the Tucker Carlson Tonight show that I really fell in love with her left wing honesty.

Thank you for being honest.

But doesn't that give you a moment's pause of concern?

Over what, a week? RFK went from trying to ask Harris for a possible position in her cabinet if he endorsed her, to this sudden growth where he now endorses Trump who is giving him a position??

Is there any chance at all that it's actually you that might be ideologically captured in the way that you believe I and people like me are?

Thank you for being honest.

But doesn't that give you a moment's pause of concern?

Over what, a week? RFK went from trying to ask Harris for a possible position in her cabinet if he endorsed her, to this sudden growth where he now endorses Trump who is giving him a position??

Is there any chance at all that it's actually you that might be ideologically captured in the way that you believe I and people like me are?
The Biden Harris administration has been the worst (for the US and the world) in the last 40+ years. Trumps was the best in the same time frame. When the Don does something wrong, i'll criticise him.

The obvious answer to this is no. Certainly the elements of total power and lethal force against your enemies.

So do you agree that the SCOTUS should NOT have given the POTUS almost total immunity?

(but elected from a pool of ubermensch trained in political theory and philosophy)
Who is Trump bringing with him that fits that description?

Because from what I understand, in general, that would be a good indicator of a deep state actor.

From what you've outlined, can you join the dots between your outlined ideal and your support for Trump? (I'll quote it in full.)

Ultimate political state would be a small government under an elected leader (but elected from a pool of ubermensch trained in political theory and philosophy) with a free market and no unions, with a separation of powers with a judiciary based on a common law founded in western-christian values, that supports traditional western values, reduces or stops all immigration that isn't additive in value to the state and where all citizens have a bill of rights for freedom of speech, political expression and other equitable principles.

Hey, once you "get to know" the great man a week is all it takes. Less actually, such is the power of morality and righteousness radiating from captain bonespurs you can go from asking Harris for a cabinet position to being all aboard the Trump train within a matter of days if not hours :tearsofjoy:

1c980107-ba18-47ce-aa51-295b36691b58_text.gif

The levels of self awareness are truly off the charts. Well, under the chart anyway.

The Biden Harris administration has been the worst (for the US and the world) in the last 40+ years. Trumps was the best in the same time frame. When the Don does something wrong, i'll criticise him.
Are you being genuine? Or are you just messing with me?

I've been dealing with a lot, and I just can't handle being messed with at the moment.

So please just be straight with me.

Hey, once you "get to know" the great man a week is all it takes. Less actually, such is the power of morality and righteousness radiating from captain bonespurs you can go from asking Harris for a cabinet position to being all aboard the Trump train within a matter of days if not hours :tearsofjoy:

1c980107-ba18-47ce-aa51-295b36691b58_text.gif

The levels of self awareness are truly off the charts. Well, under the chart anyway.
It's wild.

Some of the conversations I've had with people, from vaccinations to politics to gravity...

I genuinely have to stop and research for a while to make sure I haven't just tricked myself into believing a position that fits or that suits previous positions.

Especially when it's been with people I've know my whole life. Because they're so steadfast and genuine. We cannot both be right... What if I'm the crazy one???

So do you agree that the SCOTUS should NOT have given the POTUS almost total immunity?

Who is Trump bringing with him that fits that description?

Because from what I understand, in general, that would be a good indicator of a deep state actor.

From what you've outlined, can you join the dots between your outlined ideal and your support for Trump? (I'll quote it in full.)
Oh there is no chance you could turn any current large democracy into the ideal form of government. You'd need to start from scratch with a wealthy island nation or something. Too many imbedded failures across the last handful of decades to salvage now.

But Trump is still the best option for the system we have.

So, just to be super clear, the Don has never since 2016 gotten anything wrong?

You really have to stop making CM86's points for him lol
That's what I mean. Like, I know there are some people who will genuinely say, and believe that. And will go on to defend it so much that they will eventually convince themselves of it.

But I also know there's so many people who just try to take advantage of things.
I think flowers is honest. But Honestly I'm just a lil too fragile at the moment! I'm gonna make like Trump when it's time to pay a bill, and disappear!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back