NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The 'left' are not behind the rise of the Far Right; globalization is.

And while globalization has been recently embraced by center left parties like UK/AU Labor, Labour and the US Dems, it's much more associated with the center Right parties.

It is a race thing. Discussions of immigration in Australia have never been about stopping or even reducing western European, Kiwi or US (i.e. white) migration. Heck we have free Trade agreements, open movement, and special rules for living and working in those countries that actively favor and encourage them to come (still).

Discussions of immigration in Australia always (ALWAYS) are about keeping Asians (White Australia), Eastern and Southern European, Muslim or (currently) African people out.

If you agree the above is the case (and it is), explain to me how race has nothing to do with it?
The numbers arent sustainable, end of story. But -

I think when people have it tough, then see mass immigration and things getting tougher, thats a perceived easy problem to solve which equates to more spend on making it less tough for them. Likewise with crime. All crime is bad but when it comes from someone "lucky" to be there, people perceive it as a failure of letting them in/not deporting them after. That isnt a skin colour thing imo but people gravitate to this which evidently is more right leaning.

I shouldn't say race has nothing to do with it but isnt the main factor here. Europe seem pretty sick of an islamic wave rolling through it though. Justified or not

Tbh i hate all religion, its all garbage, but i wouldn't be against limiting that one. Its stone age beliefs alot of it, no country seems to really want it entering either.

The 'left' are not behind the rise of the Far Right; globalization is.

And while globalization has been recently embraced by center left parties like UK/AU Labor, Labour and the US Dems, it's much more associated with the center Right parties.

It is a race thing. Discussions of immigration in Australia have never been about stopping or even reducing western European, Kiwi or US (i.e. white) migration. Heck we have free Trade agreements, open movement, and special rules for living and working in those countries that actively favor and encourage them to come (still).

Discussions of immigration in Australia always (ALWAYS) are about keeping Asians (White Australia), Eastern and Southern European, Muslim or (currently) African people out.

If you agree the above is the case (and it is), explain to me how race has nothing to do with it?
The suburbs aren't just full of white people anymore. We've got a chronic housing shortage, and that affects everyone.

What a day ET. On top of it all, the other great man had his $44.9B pay package from Tesla approved. Not quite as high an amount as he deserves, but ample.Do join me in celebrating this in Elon SRP thread. The meth-enjoying communists over there need a little more positivity in their lives, bless 'em, and it's once again up to us to provide it.

I wouldn’t post on srp again if you paid me.

Back in the day I often found it necessary to get in there and set the record straight.

My posts over there were so profound they changed the lives of all who read them.

I single handed pushed the srp doomsday clock past 12.

Chief made an example of me, the campaigner!

As a result, i am forced to spread the word here, surrounded by trustees of modern chemistry such as bonbons, raw story Mof, wikiMal, and that Richmond freak who would post pics of his mum.

The numbers arent sustainable, end of story.

Without immigration our population would start to decline come 2054.

https://theconversation.com/eight-charts-on-how-australias-population-is-growing-and-changing-227153#:~:text=However, this rate is also,nation's population would start declining.

It's the same deal in Europe and elsewhere (some of which would already be declining but for immigration).

And the numbers are sustainable.
I think when people have it tough, then see mass immigration and things getting tougher, thats a perceived easy problem to solve which equates to more spend on making it less tough for them.

What's migration got to do with people having it tough?

How are British or Kiwi (or anyone else) immigrants making your life worse in any possible way?
That isnt a skin colour thing imo but people gravitate to this which evidently is more right leaning.

Blame the migrants for crime?

Overwhelmingly most crimes in Australia are committed by people born here, with the main causative factor being poverty (not ethnicity; ethnicity has no causative link to crime).

I shouldn't say race has nothing to do with it but isnt the main factor here. Europe seem pretty sick of an islamic wave rolling through it though. Justified or not

Tbh i hate all religion, its all garbage, but i wouldn't be against limiting that one. Its stone age beliefs alot of it, no country seems to really want it entering either.

'I'm not racist but... we should ban the Muslims from entering Australia'

You'd be a hoot at dinner parties.

All these boomers sitting in multimillion dollar houses (that they paid peanuts for) enjoying the benefits of 30 years of continuous economic growth complaining about immigration oblivious to the fact that this economic growth has been driven mainly by immigration.

When Trump gets back in office he will sort out the border crisis quickly.

As we increasingly elect right wing governments around the world, immigration issues will tend to take care of themselves.

Immigrants are useful as they are motivated to buy a house and will do jobs most of us refuse.

Personally love immigrants as you can buy a parcel of land on the outskirts, dig a shitty ornamental lake in the middle, and they will flock to buy at top dollar.

A tremendous boon to the economy.

All you need to do is return the groups that are over represented in crime figures, and keep the good law abiding ones imho.

When Trump gets back in office he will sort out the border crisis quickly.

As we increasingly elect right wing governments around the world, immigration issues will tend to take care of themselves.

Immigrants are useful as they are motivated to buy a house and will do jobs most of us refuse.

Personally love immigrants as you can buy a parcel of land on the outskirts, dig a shitty ornamental lake in the middle, and they will flock to buy at top dollar.

All you need to do is return the groups that are over represented in crime figures, and keep the good law abiding ones imho.
Well the ukraine war will be over on 20 th of Jan and that us spy will get released

Cutting back on the 547k net immigration we had last year, because we can't house our population as it is, isn't throttling immigration.

I can't be bothered looking up the figures for Australia as a whole but WA net immigration was 79k last year and we added 15k to the housing stock.

All these boomers sitting in multimillion dollar houses (that they paid peanuts for) enjoying the benefits of 30 years of continuous economic growth complaining about immigration oblivious to the fact that this economic growth has been driven mainly by immigration.
You do know the housing shortage benefits the boomers in multimillion dollar houses? I take you're not renting or wanting to get into the market.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Astute observations ET. The pendulum in Europe has over corrected. Luckily our leaders are not such fools and will not follow suit. If they were to cut immigration, housing may become affordable to the working class again and there may not be enough drivers to deliver my cold stale quarter pounder at 2am. It would place upward pressure on wages, meaning I may struggle to fuel my 3rd superyacht from having to pay my staff a liveable wage.

It is fortunate that we have the lefties on our side, continuing to decry attempts to decrease immigration as racist. If they were to ever wake up, our beautiful ponzi scheme may come crashing down!

Cutting back on the 547k net immigration we had last year, because we can't house our population as it is, isn't throttling immigration.

That doesnt address my point. Our entire economy is based on immigration. If you cut immigration, unemployment (and GDP) go down, and we likely end up in a recession.

I can't be bothered looking up the figures for Australia as a whole but WA net immigration was 79k last year and we added 15k to the housing stock.

Cant the government simply enact measures like 'If you were born in Australia, the Commonwealth will underwrite a loan for a new home, once in your lifetime, as long as you have at least 30k saved' or something similar.

Wouldnt that fix it?

Trump's deep state.

Must be fake news - anti-vax social media campaigns are all run from Russia, so I'm told.

Also would this not suggest that the US government would also be running parallel pro-vax psyops campaigns for US pharma companies? Nah, that would be a conspiracy theory.

It is fortunate that we have the lefties on our side, continuing to decry attempts to decrease immigration as racist. If they were to ever wake up, our beautiful ponzi scheme may come crashing down!

Shhh.

If they catch on we are making money hand over fist, they may go full anti-immigration.

You might laugh at that and take me to task at the next mensa meeting, but did you ever envision a day the lefties would embrace anti-semitism? Yet here we are.

We have lefties chanting "death to the juice....from the river to the sea" and joining hands with the Hamas types.

I'm telling you, these woke bastards are far more hateful than we ever were, and my fear is they will eventually take over the hate market :mad:

You weren’t interested in this info.
Au contraire mate, always interested in champagne comedy like this :tearsofjoy:

Do you still think that the 2020 election wasn’t rigged?

He said, posting a video about the 2019 Bridgeport mayoral election :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

bgur78iln2e01.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back