NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Did you even watch the YouTube clip. It proves nothing. His wife and kids flew on one of the flights and didn’t go anywhere near your favourite island.

Now moving the goal posts.

You said RK Jr hadn't flown with the paedophile. Then when there was evidence presented that he had, you said you weren't referring to RK Jr, but Trump. Which was an obvious lie.

Now that you've been caught out in the lie, you back-track and assert that the evidence showing RK Jr had flown with the paedophile is not evidence of any wrongdoing.

You consistently whine about people hammering you in this thread, but it's 100% justified when you're so dishonest and disingenuous.

PS - Trump did fly with the paedophile on more than one occasion, so even if you were truly referring to him (voice-over: he wasn't), you assertion is again completely wrong.

Now moving the goal posts.

You said RK Jr hadn't flown with the paedophile. Then when there was evidence presented that he had, you said you weren't referring to RK Jr, but Trump. Which was an obvious lie.

Now that you've been caught out in the lie, you back-track and assert that the evidence showing RK Jr had flown with the paedophile is not evidence of any wrongdoing.

You consistently whine about people hammering you in this thread, but it's 100% justified when you're so dishonest and disingenuous.

PS - Trump did fly with the paedophile on more than one occasion, so even if you were truly referring to him (voice-over: he wasn't), you assertion is again completely wrong.
It wasn’t a lie but old codgers like yourself always have a chip on your shoulder. I read it wrong and assumed Trump and owned up to it.
Trump flew on two of Epstein’s planes that wasn’t the Lolita Express and Epstein wasn’t on the flights.

It wasn’t a lie but old codgers like yourself always have a chip on your shoulder. I read it wrong and assumed Trump and owned up to it.
Trump flew on two of Epstein’s planes that wasn’t the Lolita Express and Epstein wasn’t on the flights.

How convenient to lie and say "I read it wrong". I mean, a discussion about RK Jr, that references RK Jr, well it's just an understandable mistake to read "Trump" instead.

You call it a chip on the shoulder, but this is just you being salty that your never-ending flow of bullshit is called.

I was trying to be civil last week, asking you on numerous occasions to explain the evidence upon which you base your beliefs. You failed miserably, of course. Couldn't provide a shred of evidence for the bullshit you post. Couldn't even explain the logic behind believing such stuff.

A normal person would pause and question such unsupportable beliefs. You don't. You just keep posting unsupportable bullshit, then whinge when it's called out as unsupportable bullshit.

It's hilarious that Lebbo's claims of facts can be so easily and comprehensively destroyed. And he won't respond, of course.

Next, he'll probably claim something like Biden's been dead for a few years, based on believing some dodgy video on the internet, rather than believing his own eyes and ears.
I think Biden was born in Kenya...

Biden being controlled weekend at bernies style for the last 6 years doesn't sound that far fetched. Much more believable than the claim he is sound of mind and fit to be president anyway.
Oooff, sliding ever deeper down that rabbit hole mate :oops:

The covid/anti-vax/WEF stuff is one thing, but I'd suggest flirting with the "Biden is dead/a clone" crowd might be cause for a bit of a re-think?

Last edited:

The covid/anti-vax/WEF stuff is one thing, but I'd think flirting with the "Biden is dead/a clone" crowd might be cause for a bit of a re-think?
I've seen some pretty convincing stuff to indicate that Biden isn't Joe Biden. Ear lobe changes, slightly different face. The ear lobe stuff in particular is odd. Regardless if its the "real" Joe Biden or not, either way he's a Democrat controlled puppet who can't control his own bowels let alone the country.

I've seen some pretty convincing stuff to indicate that Biden isn't Joe Biden. Ear lobe changes, slightly different face. The ear lobe stuff in particular is odd. Regardless if its the "real" Joe Biden or not, either way he's a Democrat controlled puppet who can't control his own bowels let alone the country.
They go to the trouble of replacing him with a passable double, but just neglect to make that double a competent functional operator? Yeeeah doesn't make a whole lot of sense does it.

Different photos are taken from different angles with different focal lengths, fields of view, lense compression, lighting etc. All of this stuff can effect the shape of the face or features.

There was a post here ages ago explaining it all really well with examples of the same people looking totally different depending on these settings, no idea what thread it was in though. But found these, you can kinda get the idea;

Lebbo isn’t really Lebbo either. Some say the real Lebbo is stuck in a submarine tunnel somewhere under Uluru.

The covid/anti-vax/WEF stuff is one thing, but I'd suggest flirting with the "Biden is dead/a clone" crowd might be cause for a bit of a re-think?
Relax, it was a joke. I don't think Biden is anything more than a feeble minded geriatric.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They go to the trouble of replacing him with a passable double, but just neglect to make that double a competent functional operator? Yeeeah doesn't make a whole lot of sense does it.
No one functional or competent would take the risk of being hung for treason if the ruse was discovered. I assume they just went around to old folks homes in heavy Democrat areas and held a photo up to each invalid's face.

It's the ONLY explanation.

No one functional or competent would take the risk of being hung for treason if the ruse was discovered. I assume they just went around to old folks homes in heavy Democrat areas and held a photo up to each invalid's face.

It's the ONLY explanation.

It's the only explanation if you're unwilling to believe your own eyes and apply some critical thinking.

But of course, that's how all MAGAs reach a conclusion.

It's the only explanation if you're unwilling to believe your own eyes and apply some critical thinking.

But of course, that's how all MAGAs reach a conclusion.
Unfortunately the eye test confirms Biden is just a walking corpse. It's much more likely that he is some sort of zombie rather than a serious political candidate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back