NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Trump's deep state.

Must be fake news - anti-vax social media campaigns are all run from Russia, so I'm told.

Also would this not suggest that the US government would also be running parallel pro-vax psyops campaigns for US pharma companies? Nah, that would be a conspiracy theory.

It is fortunate that we have the lefties on our side, continuing to decry attempts to decrease immigration as racist. If they were to ever wake up, our beautiful ponzi scheme may come crashing down!

Shhh.

If they catch on we are making money hand over fist, they may go full anti-immigration.

You might laugh at that and take me to task at the next mensa meeting, but did you ever envision a day the lefties would embrace anti-semitism? Yet here we are.

We have lefties chanting "death to the juice....from the river to the sea" and joining hands with the Hamas types.

I'm telling you, these woke bastards are far more hateful than we ever were, and my fear is they will eventually take over the hate market :mad:

You weren’t interested in this info.
Au contraire mate, always interested in champagne comedy like this :tearsofjoy:

Do you still think that the 2020 election wasn’t rigged?

He said, posting a video about the 2019 Bridgeport mayoral election :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

bgur78iln2e01.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stay classy, Maga

He eventually returned to the church and founded Gateway Church in 2000, turning it into one of the country’s largest megachurches with an estimated weekly attendance of 100,000, according to the church. He serves as its senior pastor, prompting Trump to name him to a spiritual advisory board in 2016.

After Clemishire came forward, Morris acknowledged the claims in a statement to The Christian Post, admitting he engaged in “inappropriate sexual behavior” with a “young lady,” refusing to acknowledge Clemishire’s age at the time.

“It was kissing and petting and not intercourse, but it was wrong,” he said.

Do you think Trump was using Epstein to access mossad, or something else?

View attachment 2022813
The complete and correct flight logs will be leaked before the election. Probably in August or October.
Trump never got on the Lolita Express. He only ever hitched a ride twice on one of his other planes that had no crew or passengers besides the pilots. This info has been posted previously so it would show up in a search.

Fancy posting something like this that slanders RK Jnr. What else would you expect from someone like yourself!

The complete and correct flight logs will be leaked before the election. Probably in August or October.
Trump never got on the Lolita Express. He only ever hitched a ride twice on one of his other planes that had no crew or passengers besides the pilots. This info has been posted previously so it would show up in a search.

Fancy posting something like this that slanders RK Jnr. What else would you expect from someone like yourself!

I’m sure RK jnr has a perfectly legitimate reason for flying with Epstein. Whether that be Mossad or something else, who knows!

Maybe they were just ride sharing?

Dunno, the orange roughy does seem a little hesitant on Epstein, certainly compared to other potential declassification :think:

Dunno, the orange roughy does seem a little hesitant on Epstein, certainly compared to other potential declassification :think:

Convicted criminal and rapist who makes excuses about declassifying Epstein information.

Nah nothing in it.

On the other hand, here's a photo of Hunter Biden's dick!

Follow the evidence, sheeple!

It's hilarious that Lebbo's claims of facts can be so easily and comprehensively destroyed. And he won't respond, of course.

Next, he'll probably claim something like Biden's been dead for a few years, based on believing some dodgy video on the internet, rather than believing his own eyes and ears.

It's hilarious that Lebbo's claims of facts can be so easily and comprehensively destroyed. And he won't respond, of course.

Next, he'll probably claim something like Biden's been dead for a few years, based on believing some dodgy video on the internet, rather than believing his own eyes and ears.
I’m not fighting it. I thought that he was referring to Trump.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back