NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

You undermine your claim that Trump and his supporters are subject to unfair ('two-tiered') treatment by bleating about your own 'unfair' treatment, when everyone who posts here know that rules and why bans happen. You're not a victim, you broke the rules. Join the dots re Trump.

You even have the whiny victim stuff in your sig. It's laughable that you think this gives you credibility.
The rules were changed so that we couldn’t debate you. However, Chief controls this site and that’s his prerogative. We must abide by them if we want to post on here.

How was it disproved?
The article states that Hunter and Devon Archer were asked by Burisma to help make the company's 'legal' issues go away, and implies that Hunter did that by having his dad apply pressure to remove the prosecutor who maybe was gonna/coulda/perhaps investigate them.

In Devon Archer's testimony, none of that was even close to confirmed, rather it was Archer's contention that Hunter was trading on the Biden "brand" and "the illusion of access to his father" - you know, fairly typical failson stuff.

Which, again, more than happy for that nepo stuff to be taken much more seriously than it has been. We'll also have a look at Kushner's $2B and what the Trump kids were doing anywhere near the Whitehouse/admin, yeah?

The article states that Hunter and Devon Archer were asked by Burisma to help make the company's 'legal' issues go away, and implies that Hunter did that by having his dad apply pressure to remove the prosecutor who maybe was gonna/coulda/perhaps investigate them.

In Devon Archer's testimony, none of that was even close to confirmed, rather it was Archer's contention that Hunter was trading on the Biden "brand" and "the illusion of access to his father" - you know, fairly typical failson stuff.

Which, again, more than happy for that nepo stuff to be taken much more seriously than it has been. We'll also have a look at Kushner's $2B and what the Trump kids were doing anywhere near the Whitehouse/admin, yeah?
So hunters friend and fellow board member of burisma said there was nothing untoward happening. Case closed i guess.

It reminds me of when the collingwood fitness dept conducted an investigation into why they had so many injuries and determined it was nothing to do with them.

I agree with you above, but why haven't you mentioned Trump and Republicans?

Trump literally interfered with his own DOJ when they were investigating his connections to the Russians. He literally employed his own family (daughter, son in law, son etc) all of whom got millions. It's no secret that they all get millions in 'donations' from multiple external lobby groups (the NRA, Oil and Gas etc).

I agree that plenty of Democrats are just as bad, but why the silence on Trump and Republicans, who (objectively) seem ten times worse?

Could it be that the people who make the most noise about Trump were the ones saying nothing about all the corruption going on before Trump came along?

The Kennedy's were corrupt and morally bankrupt yet they are treated like royalty by many Democrats. Same with the Clintons.

I'm guessing it feels like to a lot of people they are getting lectured by the "it's ok for me but not for thee"crowd.

So hunters friend and fellow board member of burisma said there was nothing untoward happening. Case closed i guess.
Nah it was more the GOP Senate investigation that 'closed' the case. Archer was simply yet another GOP fishing expedition that turned up squat. Hopefully at some stage they can buckle down and actually find some evidence that can be used to secure a conviction, wouldn't be holding my breath though on exposed form :(

That reminds me, you never let me know the working theory on why a series of Republicans with access to the laptop and literally employed in positions to prosecute crimes keep somehow missing the evidence of corruption on it?

That reminds me, you never let me know the working theory on why a series of Republicans with access to the laptop and literally employed in positions to prosecute crimes keep somehow missing the evidence of corruption on it?
Because they are corrupt as well i suppose. You can read the article for yourself and make your own mind up about whether it was russian disinfo. Which is what hunters lawyer claimed as well.

Like Mofra, you’re really struggling in this thread.
Internet connectivity is a bit patchy in those submarine tunnels

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because they are corrupt as well i suppose.
They always are aren't they. Disappointing, and more than a little convenient eh? ;)

And includes Trump appointees Christopher Wray and Bill Barr in this case. How does the orange roughy keep getting it so wrong? Weird though that his appointees are all impeccable paragons of honour at the start, only to become corrupt the very instant they decline to carry dear leader's water isn't it?

“I will be nominating Christopher A. Wray, a man of impeccable credentials, to be the new Director of the FBI. Details to follow,” the president wrote.
“I am proud to announce Christopher as my choice as the director of the FBI,” Trump said in a statement released by the White House more than five hours after the announcement on Twitter. “He is an impeccably qualified individual, and I know that he will again serve his country as a fierce guardian of the law and model of integrity once the Senate confirms him to lead the FBI.”
“I want to confirm that Bill Barr, one of the most respected jurists in the country, highly respected lawyer, former attorney general under the Bush administration, a terrific man, a terrific person, a brilliant man,” Trump said as he departed the White House. “I did not know him until recently when I went through the process of looking at people and he was my first choice from day one, respected by Republicans and respected by Democrats.”

Or alternatively I suppose, there's always the remote possibility that beyond the crack there just wasn't anything on the laptop they could charge Hunter with.

Gee I wonder which one it is :tearsofjoy:

Last edited:
The rules were changed so that we couldn’t debate you. However, Chief controls this site and that’s his prerogative. We must abide by them if we want to post on here.

Even you don't believe that.

On numerous occasions in the past couple of weeks (not to mention over recent years), I've requested you to present evidence of your extreme views. There's obviously no BF rule that prevents you from doing so, but you have provided nothing.

You are literally unable to support your views with facts / evidence for the simple reason that none exists. You hold ridiculous beliefs because you have a ridiculous world view. Many of us try to tell you that you're delusional on great number of issues, but you don't have the ability to question why the views you hold simply can't be supported.

You and other cookers take the easy way out by bleating that you're being silenced or censored. Laughably untrue. You should be embarrassed, but you seem to not realise why it's so embarrassing.

Could it be that the people who make the most noise about Trump were the ones saying nothing about all the corruption going on before Trump came along?

Lefties don't make noise about Big business lobby groups like the NRA buying off votes?

Lefties arent critical of wealthy benefactors like Palmer, Rhineheart, Murdoch etc influencing politics?

We're the consistent ones. We're just pointing out that literally anything Biden is alleged to have done, Trump has done it too, only 100 times worse.

Can you at least acknowledge that as truth?

Lefties don't make noise about Big business lobby groups like the NRA buying off votes?

Lefties arent critical of wealthy benefactors like Palmer, Rhineheart, Murdoch etc influencing politics?

We're the consistent ones. We're just pointing out that literally anything Biden is alleged to have done, Trump has done it too, only 100 times worse.

Can you at least acknowledge that as truth?

We're talking about the US.

They take the money from the likes of Soros quick enough. So they only seem to be critical of the ones who won't fund them.

That depends on what you are pointing out.

Biden has a far longer and more impactful history of racism that impacted the nation than Trump does yet the concerted effort to paint Trump as a racist and Biden as a good guy was in full effect for all to see.

That doesn't look like consistency to me. Looks like people trying to cover up the truth.

We're talking about the US.

They take the money from the likes of Soros quick enough. So they only seem to be critical of the ones who won't fund them.

That depends on what you are pointing out.

Biden has a far longer and more impactful history of racism that impacts the nation than Trump does yet the concerted effort to paint Trump as a racist and Biden as a good guy was in full effect for all to see.

That doesn't look like consistency to me. Looks like people trying to cover up the truth.

Let me guess.... Soros bad, AIPAC good?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back