Conspiracy Theory The Attempted Assassination of Donald Trump

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha yep, that is sure what you would be saying if it was a registered democrat :tearsofjoy:
In the context of a Trump assassination attempt? Well it wouldn't change anything, as they're clearly atni-Trump is willing to kill them, whether they are a Democrat or not is irrelevant. You're either with the Don or you're against him.

Or are you saying if it was a theoretical Biden assassination and it was a Democrat shooter?

Or are you saying if it was a theoretical Biden assassination and it was a Democrat shooter?
No I'm saying if it was a registered democrat that shot at Trump it would definitely "change something", its all you blokes would be talking about now and probably ever again. Easty and Stokey would have spontaneously combusted by now.

You know this, don't play dumb.

No I'm saying if it was a registered democrat that shot at Trump it would definitely "change something", its all you blokes would be talking about now and probably ever again. Easty and Stokey would have spontaneously combusted by now.

You know this, don't play dumb.
May as well have been a registered Democrat. Doesn't change the situation to me.

Correct.

Now you take this young ANTIFA kid who shot at the great man.

For nearly half his life, he's been fed the MSM narrative that Trump is a fascist, Hitler, dictator, and the most evil person EVER!....every single day.

Just think how many more youngsters have had this MSM narrative drilled into them for most of their existence?

Terrifying isn't it?
This makes sense. It's all they know, and it's all they ever hear. Trump is Hitler, put Trump in a bullseyes, the end of democracy etc etc. They become brainwashed and think they are doing the world a favour. It's like they are being radicalised online.

This makes sense. It's all they know, and it's all they ever hear. Trump is Hitler, put Trump in a bullseyes, the end of democracy etc etc. They become brainwashed and think they are doing the world a favour. It's like they are being radicalised online.
Yep, truly unprecedented and horrifying rhetoric :rolleyes:

1721029066460-png.2049232

Yep.

The msm pumps their heads full of nazi/hitler/threat 24/7 and then radical terror groups like ANTIFA recruit and radicalise them further.

I really don’t know what the answer is other than awareness and education.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep.

The msm pumps their heads full of nazi/hitler/threat 24/7 and then radical terror groups like ANTIFA recruit and radicalise them further.

Luckily you blokes didn't need to be exposed to the horrors of terror groups, Trump and the GOP have radicalised you just fine :tearsofjoy:

Yep.

Education could work if they were open for change. But, even after the recent events they have just doubled down on the rhetoric. I don't blame all of them as online radicalisation is real and the grifters will keep sucking them into their echo chambers.

Education could work if they were open for change. But, even after the recent events they have just doubled down on the rhetoric. I don't blame all of them as online radicalisation is real and the grifters will keep sucking them into their echo chambers.
I really hope this is performance art coz god help you blokes if you are actually serious :oops:

A lack of awareness about right wing rhetoric in the US going back decades so complete as to be absurd.

Last edited:
Well the last such political shooting was a deranged left wing shooter so that probably influences who could be potential suspects.

Wut?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hinckley_Jr.

I have no idea what this dudes politics were, but he shot Reagan because 'he wanted to impress (actress) Jodie Foster' who he was infatuated with, and was (understandably) found to be not guilty by reason of insanity at trial.

How the **** you're claiming that as connected to some kind of coherent political belief is beyond me.

Wut?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hinckley_Jr.

I have no idea what this dudes politics were, but he shot Reagan because 'he wanted to impress (actress) Jodie Foster' who he was infatuated with, and was (understandably) found to be not guilty by reason of insanity at trial.

How the **** you're claiming that as connected to some kind of coherent political belief is beyond me.

Wut?

You're up with the times.

Wut?

You're up with the times.

Ah, I thought you were referencing Presidential assassination attempts.

A rare attack by a leftist nutter to go along with the dozens of attacks in the UK, USA and abroad by RWNJ's on leftist politicians, Churches, Synagogues, shopping centers, schools, Mosques, county fairs etc.

Ah, I thought you were referencing Presidential assassination attempts.

A rare attack by a leftist nutter to go along with the dozens of attacks in the UK, USA and abroad by RWNJ's on leftist politicians, Churches, Synagogues, shopping centers, schools, Mosques, county fairs etc.

Rare?

Dude you don't know **** all about history 😂

Since we are on a conspiracy board and we patiently wait for our leftie friends to recover from the frontal lobotomy, please do a google search of the 2 would be assassins of Jimmy Carter.

Their names are tremendous.

The first to spot the ‘conspiracy’ link gets a like from me and a free Wikipedia sourced “like and share comrade like and share” melt from Malifice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Conspiracy Theory The Attempted Assassination of Donald Trump

Remove this Banner Ad

Back