NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Kushner

1.5bn USD company, founded by Kushner, George Soros and Goldman Sachs, and funded by Soros.
This wiki leak was actually interesting. I recall hearing an Alex Jones rant on Rogan's podcast (I'm no fan of Alex Jones for the record but some of these shows were so entertaining) where he supported Kushner and the ME peace deals he was involved with, then stated "I used to think he was a satanist, because he over paid to get number 666 on Fifth Avenue in NYC".

Lo and behold:

Kushner Companies purchased 666 Fifth Avenue in 2007 for $1.8 billion, the most expensive single property purchase in US history at the time.[23]

But back on topic. Do you accept that Trump himself is not a neo nazi then, given these connections and his attitude towards Israel?

No, I'm saying actual antisemitic conspiracy theories (the world is secretly run by a cabal of 'international bankers and financiers, and Hollywood elites' who are trying to depopulate/ replace the white race, impose a regime of cultural marxism and promote a decadent liberal agenda/ responsible for all wars/ rape and or eat our children) are antisemitic conspiracies.

They've been around for centuries in one form or another, and you see them echoed in nearly every conspiracy on here, and most of the ones featuring the Rothschilds, Goldman Sachs, Warbergs, Freemasons, George Soros, Blackrock, Vanguard, the WEF/ WHO, Zuckerberg and plenty more.

Sorry to break it to you, but 'Jewish bankers' are not trying to take over the world.
It's not racist to discuss those people with power and influence, especially if they have influence over the flow of money.
Entities such as the WEF, Blackrock and Vanguard should be discussed and debated in the public domain, not moved to the far corners of the internet and smeared. The lack of discussion on these topics and the subsequent smearing of anyone who attempts to discuss them is highly suspicious, there is no "theory" about any of them existing.

You may say antisemitic conspiracies have been around for centuries, but it also appears as though the AntiSemitic smear to shut down debate has been around for probably just as long.

I've said he dog whistles to them, and they support him.

I mean the optics are him having Jewish family and very comfortable and engaged around black conservatives seems to counter their views.

It's rather easy to see he has no issue in being around the people that the Nazis hate.

"And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans."

There has to come a point when if they are still following him then it's on their stupidity, not on Trump.

This wiki leak was actually interesting. I recall hearing an Alex Jones rant on Rogan's podcast (I'm no fan of Alex Jones for the record but some of these shows were so entertaining) where he supported Kushner and the ME peace deals he was involved with, then stated "I used to think he was a satanist, because he over paid to get number 666 on Fifth Avenue in NYC".

Lo and behold:

Kushner Companies purchased 666 Fifth Avenue in 2007 for $1.8 billion, the most expensive single property purchase in US history at the time.[23]

But back on topic. Do you accept that Trump himself is not a neo nazi then, given these connections and his attitude towards Israel?
Underpaid I reckon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For an assassination attempt on a presidential nominee i would expect a lot more.
Maybe its a you thing? Been wall to wall as far as I can see. Tailed off quicker than it otherwise would due to the Biden announcement which is kinda understandable.

Possibly you've just been too busy writing zingers about Kamala sucking dick (FlowersByIrene can I get a MAGA class rating on this one please? :tearsofjoy:)

Please stop tagging me it's getting a bit stalkerish.
Just thought you'd be interested, considering your supposed interest professed last week in the rhetoric being toned down, in all these instances of right wingers doing the exact opposite. Still.

Its almost like its only an issue for you when it comes from the left? :think:

As always, shocked to be sitting here lol

I don't need to.

I can just look at the statistics.

Educated people are turning away from Republicans.

Color me shocked.

Remove this Banner Ad

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back