NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't wait until the next debate is locked in. It's a shame we have to wait for Barack Hussein Obama to decide whether the candidate will be Kamala or his missus. EasternTiger who do you think he'll choose??

Good timing man. May I suggest checking the news before posing these type of questions?

Come on Barbie, lets go party.

EasternTiger, the great man has successfully baited Barry H into hastily endorsing the cackler instead of the woman could have potentially beaten him... 4D chess indeed.

Our work here is done. It is now up to the American voters whether they wish for their 100s of billions of tax dollars to be directed towards the working class or towards making bombs for Ukraine. We Mensa folks benefit financially from the latter - and I would finally be able to stop checking for reds under my bed - but we also know that the former is inevitable and is the morally just result.

EasternTiger, the great man has successfully baited Barry H into hastily endorsing the cackler instead of the woman could have potentially beaten him... 4D chess indeed.

Our work here is done. It is now up to the American voters whether they wish for their 100s of billions of tax dollars to be directed towards the working class or towards making bombs for Ukraine. We Mensa folks benefit financially from the latter - and I would finally be able to stop checking for reds under my bed - but we also know that the former is inevitable and is the morally just result.

FireKraQuora Ken hasn't watched the movie yet?

1721993091642.jpeg

The rest of us will need to wait for the formal policy announcement, in two weeks.
Stay melting old m8!
Wait.

What makes you think Trump and the Republicans will give hundreds of billions of dollars to the working class?
If it goes towards anything other than the MIC then it is win for humanity - my apologies to you pro-war folk who still don't accept that domino theory was debunked decades ago!

No one on the left likes being ostracised. Of course Barry & Mike were going to fall into line.

Last edited:

Indeed.

We may retire to the den for brandy and cigars.

The Great Man will ensure the working folk enjoy another blue collar boom and the wars will end.

And while the lefties dye their hair blue and slide their kids up and down the spectrum, we shall enjoy an extended era of glorious conservatism.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They were given the Superbowl and she didn’t care after Soros made her a billionaire.
rofl

Ballpark, how many times do you have to check for Soros under your bed before you're able to drop off?

But who really cares even if they decided to hump on the field.
notsureifserious.jpg

US conservatives had conniptions when she merely said that people should vote :drunk:

Last edited:
Our work here is done. It is now up to the American voters whether they wish for their 100s of billions of tax dollars to be directed towards the working class...
Not your sharpest work here m8

Mensa currently reviewing your membership, sit tight they'll have a decision by next week :tearsofjoy:

Not reading.
Tattoo it on your forehead, sir! :tearsofjoy:

FoTqELYXsAAkFUj.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back