NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
rankophile has played this game before. Probably in jail.

View attachment 2081682
So accusing someone of being a paedo is in a mods remit now?

As s 'mod' surely you have evidence you can share that would put a paedo away and stop them from posting or offending again.

Surely sharing this knowledge so the poster is banned would be mandatory

Think you should either apologise or follow through on your accusation.

So accusing someone of being a paedo is in a mods remit now?

As s 'mod' surely you have evidence you can share that would put a paedo away and stop them from posting or offending again.

Surely sharing this knowledge so the poster is banned would be mandatory

Think you should either apologise or follow through on your accusation.

1723845160477.png

You are the only one here mentioning paedos, stokey. You would think someone living in England would have a better grasp of the English language.

Weird.

I'd like to take a moment to thank Kurve, Mofra, Malifice, bourbons, Ghost Patrol and so many of the other amazing posters who endlessly share factual information and engage with limitless patience with some of the most hateful, ignorant and hostile posters on this forum.

Many people refer to it as babysitting, but it's more than that.

And I also thank you you on behalf of the people who 'hate' you. Because in 30 years they will wish they had.
Because right now they've no idea how lucky they are to have such support, engagement and sympathy from such intelligent and knowledgeable people.

Picture from the latest Trump rally:

ww73i4gl2mh21.jpg
I think those crowds might be AI

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Democrats aka The Party of the KKK have ramped up the dangerous and divisive hate speech. Obviously have not learned from the recent assassination attempt on the great man.

Genocide Joe inciting violence.

"Beat the hell out of them,” Biden said.

Of course, most people left the event early.

Kamala appeared drunk during the rally (from 0:55)

Speaking of drunks...

The Democrats aka The Party of the KKK have ramped up the dangerous and divisive hate speech. Obviously have not learned from the recent assassination attempt on the great man.

Genocide Joe inciting violence.

Of course, most people left the event early.

Kamala appeared drunk during the rally (from 0:55)

Speaking of drunks...

1723853693386.jpeg

Marxists and communist and antifa, oh my!

You guys would be seeing these scary groups of people in your cornflakes at this point surely :tearsofjoy:
So what groups did Guevara round up and put in camps in Cuba? Which is the context of my comment, not that you seem to have the capability to comprehend such things.

So what groups did Guevara round up and put in camps in Cuba? Which is the context of my comment, not that you seem to have the capability to comprehend such things.
Unsure why you've arbitrarily introduced Guevara into this thread mate? Like anyone who leans left in 2024 must consider him a hero or something, very telling as to your tilted worldview imo.

I wouldn't have thought Easty's fash curious fantasies would warrant much defending, via Guevara or otherwise, but here you are wading in anyway :drunk:

Its disappointing if not overly surprising.

Can't believe Biden is going down the inciting violence path again.

It's very disappointing, expecially after the dems promised to tone down the violent rhetoric.

I guess they can't help themselves.

After the election, the great man certainly needs to look at these type of statements, and possible prosecution against those inciting violence.

It's very disappointing, expecially after the dems promised to tone down the violent rhetoric.

I guess they can't help themselves.

After the election, the great man certainly needs to look at these type of statements, and possible prosecution against those inciting violence.

It would be good to see at the least some warnings given. It's only August. Can't imagine the violence they will be calling for as the election gets closer. Dangerous world with these people at the helm.

It would be good to see at the least some warnings given. It's only August. Can't imagine the violence they will be calling for as the election gets closer. Dangerous world with these people at the helm.

Dems have no ability to self regulate. Antifa and the general woke cult will follow along blindly and mindlessly parrot fear mongering reddit talk using phrases such as 'literal nazis.'

You're correct in that the hateful rhetoric from the left will ramp up to dangrous levels as we approach the elections.

They will start having 'Is it ok to punch a NAZI?' discussions. They will then label anyone that disagrees with them NAZI! to justify their violent language and hate filled attacks.

It will move into the streets if Trump wins, and we will see BLM 2020 style 'fiery but most peaceful' riots

Just watch how the woke cultists communicate with normal people here. They are all in lockstep, and rinse repeat the same talking points.

We are entering some dangerous territory Skipper. It's up to us to correct the course of humanity, because our dear leftie friends are too far gone.

Last edited:
Unsure why you've arbitrarily introduced Guevara into this thread mate? Like anyone who leans left in 2024 must consider him a hero or something, very telling as to your tilted worldview imo.

I wouldn't have thought Easty's fash curious fantasies would warrant much defending, via Guevara or otherwise, but here you are wading in anyway :drunk:

Its disappointing if not overly surprising.
Don't bother replying to me if you aren't going to read my posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back