NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

The tunnels?

That's a lot of dirt, mate
You do realise that you’re on the conspiracy board and I posted a conspiracy theory. You’re posting bs and trying to claim it as true.
I’d bet that you were that kid who kept yelling out lalalalala whenever your brother/sister tried to say something that you didn’t want to hear.

You do realise that you’re on the conspiracy board and I posted a conspiracy theory. You’re posting bs and trying to claim it as true.
I’d bet that you were that kid who kept yelling out lalalalala whenever your brother/sister tried to say something that you didn’t want to hear.
My god this is beautiful.

"My BS is ok because I never claimed it is true but I want more than official court documents from anyone else" is just pure art.

I salute you.

Which Lebbo is this today - Mossad, submarine or regular?

Most of us are libertarian or classical liberal over at Mensa.

FK and I stand out like dogs balls with our conservative values.

We did write a beautiful letter of congratulations to the great man when he won that golf tournament.

It got rts back to us because FK addressed it to The Great Man c/o but got the spelling of Mar a Lago wrong.

The letter ended up at the Taj Mahal and came back with a note that said “the great mahatma did not play golf you ignorant Aussie campaigners!”

1727942264945.png

1727942401549.png

Also Kamala and Joe don't seem interested in ending the dispute with the Longshoremen in the east coast of US. Every day the strike lingers on is a week of stock not delivered. That doesn't just affect the US, it also affects countries that are relying on the US and that includes Australia.

Also Kamala and Joe don't seem interested in ending the dispute with the Longshoremen in the east coast of US. Every day the strike lingers on is a week of stock not delivered. That doesn't just affect the US, it also affects countries that are relying on the US and that includes Australia.
Doubt if will affect Australia too much we're already getting rorted left,right and centre.
It will be like the Patrick's dispute ×1000.
US will deal with it.
Famous footage of 'scabs' trying to crossing the picket line incoming.
Hopefully there is no shooting.
https://www.smh.com.au/business/the...f-the-waterfront-dispute-20180406-p4z85e.html

Sometimes politics is simple

I wouldnt vote for the person who is close friends with P Diddy like The Obamas and Kamala Harris are. To me that would be a dealbreaker.
Are they? Or did you just see a photo of them and swallow some MAGA talking points?

1 photo vs donating millions of dollars, attending rallies and speaking on the behalf of both Kamala and Joe just doesnt hit the same.

You get that right?
You claimed they were "close friends" - so anyone who donates to Democrats are close friends of whoever ends up leading that party years later?

The closest I can find about the "attending rallies" part is Harris thanking Diddy for hosting a town hall on racial inequality. The "best friends" part seems to just be a MAGA tweet.

Do you think Kamala should keep P Diddys donations or give them to charity? Fairly simply question to answer. So far her and Joe are keeping that money....
Citation needed. What did he donate to the Harris campaign, when? All I can find is a Fox News article assuring us he has been a "prolific supporter of democrats" with no specifics, donations not even mentioned.

This seems to be yet another case of the "do your own research" crew being staggeringly bad at it, but happy to read up if there's more.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My god this is beautiful.

"My BS is ok because I never claimed it is true but I want more than official court documents from anyone else" is just pure art.

I salute you.
Official court documents of what? Which page out of 943.

So, have you finally accepted that Trump is still the defacto president and controls the military?
President Zelensky and PM Starmer visited Ttump last week at Mar A Lago.

Kamala’s partner and future First Lady Dougie likes to lecture on toxic masculinity.

Nek minute we are reading reports he allegedly slapped his ex around when she got lippy.

Clown show.

Too close to the election for Kamala to unburden herself of the has-been.

Kamala’s partner and future First Lady Dougie likes to lecture on toxic masculinity.

Nek minute we are reading reports he allegedly slapped his ex around when she got lippy.

Clown show.

Too close to the election for Kamala to unburden herself of the has-been.

It was a mis-slap. He was trying to swat a mozzie off her face. You must understand the context and the nuance. He was trying to stop a dengue outbreak.

Biden and the Border Czar let in 435 000 illegals with criminal convictions, 13000 of these are murderers. 15000 were rapists.

Most of those 425,000 convicted criminals were already on ICE's radar before the Biden administration took office.

According to ICE's 2023 budget overview document, as of June 5, 2021, less than five months into the Biden administration, “there were 405,786 convicted criminal noncitizens on the Non-Detained Docket.” More than 368,000 convicted criminals were on the non-detained docket in August of 2016, according to a 2016 DHS Inspector General report, five months before Trump took office.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/fact-checking-trumps-migrant-murderers-claims/story?id=114364781

So the numbers grew by 40,000 under Trump.

Double the 20,000 they grew under Biden.

Remove this Banner Ad

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back