NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

No, I thought you'd take it as an attack or an insult.
And you seem to have.

None of that's true. And you don't even think it's true most of the time, because you'd argue it's the 'globalists' control forcing sites like BigFooty to have the 'woke agenda' or whatever.
So you know the reasons for most of the forum rules and board rules.

I had just hoped you might try and think about it for a moment with an open mind. But you can't, as you genuinely think my aim is just to negatively impact you in some form.

Due to your perspective, there's no logical reason to take anything I say into consideration. Because you think it's all dishonest and a deliberate attack of some kind.
I understand it. And I have no idea how to overcome it.
You can laugh at me Lebbo73, and sure it sucks a little and makes it harder for me to avoid responding negatively.
But I am trying to engage with posters like you on the 'opposite side' to me.
Is there a negative reply or post I've made about you in the last 2-3 years? Do you really think I'm playing the long game here?

You're on the conspiracy forum, talking about what will hold up in court, and what can and cannot be proven.
That should speak volumes to you. But it doesn't for some reason.

The position you and others like you are in, is that the only way you can be engaged with in earnest is with antagonism.
Unless someone from the 'opposite side' is openly insulting or attacking you, you cannot believe they're being genuine.

FlowersByIrene gave a great reply to me a while ago. But it pointed out that there is nothing, NOTHING, I can do or say that will ever be believable or worth engaging with, because of the 'side' I'm on.
I didn't end up replying, because no matter what I was writing I knew it would come across as an attack or an insult.

There is nothing I can do or say to someone like you, that will come across as honest or genuine, because of the 'side' I'm on.
And I understand it, and I'm not saying you're wrong for thinking or feeling that way.

Whereas to me, I believe people like you, Flowers and a many others are being genuine. I strongly oppose your beliefs etc, but I think you're genuine.

I'm actually willing to have many of my positions changed.
I'm very steadfast in them, in many of the same ways you are.
But most of my beliefs and positions can be changed.
I want my values and positions to be challenged. Because if I can't defend them, I need to question why I have them.

Having written all that, I'll probably leave the thread again for a little while.
Because I'm expecting to either be completely ignored or insulted. And it sucks to expose yourself and feel a little vulnerable to a person, in front of a crowd, and be laughed at.

Sections of the US devastated by hurricanes and everyone’s favourite brat responds with an appearance on a podcast Call Her Daddy that typically also covers topics of a sexual nature.

Someone in Team Kamala should have clarified for the Vice President when it was announced “this is no ordinary blowjob and the coconut trees have lost their nuts” they were in fact referring to a hurricane.

This was a missed “let me be very clear” opportunity.

Don’t get me started on the devastation to the lawns.

So first time ever that a candidate has refused an interview with 60 Minutes and all because he didn’t like that they fact checked what the candidate says. If it didn’t say anything about Trump before surely it does now.
I wonder why Trump refuses to go on 60 Minutes?
Oh, that’s right! 🙄

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
The people are waking up and realising a democrat win will doom the US.

There will no coming back and democracy will completely collapse.

The great man is their only hope.
Harris who has run a worse campaign than Hilary will win 90m votes.
So first time ever that a candidate has refused an interview with 60 Minutes and all because he didn’t like that they fact checked what the candidate says. If it didn’t say anything about Trump before surely it does now.
Good choice by Trump. CBS just cant be trusted to be impartial

Remove this Banner Ad

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back