NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

America isn’t a democracy. It’s a constitutional republic. Democracies always inevitably slide into some form of dictatorship. Constitutional republics are a lot harder to exert some sort of tyranny over. Everyone has inherent rights built into the constitution that a democracy doesn’t provide.
NO!

Where did this talking point come from?? It's spread like wild fire.

A Constitutional Republic is a FORM of Government.
A Democracy is a SYSTEM of Government.

America is a Democratic system within a Constitutional Republic.

America isn’t a democracy. It’s a constitutional republic. Democracies always inevitably slide into some form of dictatorship. Constitutional republics are a lot harder to exert some sort of tyranny over. Everyone has inherent rights built into the constitution that a democracy doesn’t provide.

OK.

Monarchies have had constitutions. They were called Constitutional Monarchies.
Autocracies have had constitutions, specifically to give the Autocrat power.

The US Constitution can be amended.

I know you're being genuine, so I'm really trying not to seem rude or condescending. I genuinely want to engage with you on this.

Everyone has inherent rights built into the constitution that a democracy doesn’t provide.

There are two polar opposite positions that you currently hold.
This isn't an attack, I really just want you to explain how. OR, consider how you hold the two opposite positions.

Position 1.​
The US Constitution protects US citizens, by providing them with inherent rights. They cannot be taken away because it's a "Constitutional Republic".​
Position 2.​
Harris cannot be allowed to win the election, because she is going to take away the rights of US Citizens. Deep State etc.​

I'm probably going to do another long rant post. But I'll walk it off for a bit first.

There are two polar opposite positions that you currently hold.
This isn't an attack, I really just want you to explain how. OR, consider how you hold the two opposite positions.

Position 1.​
The US Constitution protects US citizens, by providing them with inherent rights. They cannot be taken away because it's a "Constitutional Republic".​
Position 2.​
Harris cannot be allowed to win the election, because she is going to take away the rights of US Citizens. Deep State etc.​

I'm probably going to do another long rant post. But I'll walk it off for a bit first.
Go on your rant. It’s entertaining. I don’t have time for a detailed discussion. You have to be unemployed to do that.

Trump attracts the deplorables. What can you say

Not much. I'm certainly not shocked by anything a Trump supporter says or does these days.

The fact that a Lebanese Australian feels justified in using (and repeating) a racial slur against a mixed-race American woman is an example of their in-the-gutter standards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so you are number 2.

If anyone is unsure of what my categories mean, reply like this and I surely will be able to spot which category you fit. Like this guy. Dumb as a box of rocks blaming others for his stupidity. classic.

No I'm neither.

I'd vote third party.

Try again.

Your misguided arrogance and narcissism is why many people would vote against people like you.

This thread is so hilarious. So many of you are going to be so disappointed.

Let me get this straight. You complain about the echo chamber that discusses facts so goes to this thread to create echo chamber full of some of the dumbest pro Trump takes that even hardcore MAGA dont even believe. hilarious.

"hilarious" should have a capital letter.

"don't" should have an apostrophe.

I guess there's dumb people on both sides.

Imagine if someone told you in 2016 that you would be obsessed with Trump for the next 8 years minimum, and posting everyday about it. That's not healthy.
Imagine is someone told you that Trump supporters would be posting about Biden and the dems "ramping up violent talk" after 8 years of dear leader, a few days after Donnie spitballed about using the military on US citizens he doesn't agree with no less :tearsofjoy:

Harris ramping up the Trump is Hitler rhetoric. Who advises these children. I suppose it happens when they lie about who they are and what they have done in their lives. They can't talk about themselves so it falls back to Trump is Hitler. The US election has been godwined.
Is she or John Kelly just supposed to not mention this stuff or something? Why not?

Genuine question.

This thread is so hilarious. So many of you are going to be so disappointed.

Let me get this straight. You complain about the echo chamber that discusses facts so goes to this thread to create echo chamber full of some of the dumbest pro Trump takes that even hardcore MAGA dont even believe. hilarious.
Its pretty funny.

The amount of times I've been told to go back to my SRP echo chamber (so they can have their own echo chamber), gee whiz :tearsofjoy:

Remove this Banner Ad

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back