VAFA D1 new thread for 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are on the money there CU - Chivs is pocketing a cool $500 per game - the free snag on a thursday night at BT just aint enough to get him back - hopeful to reclaim him prior to clearance closing.

If you are implying Urple is the great Glen Porteous you are severely mistaken. While a coward, Ports isn't the kind of bloke to say half the things McUrple would say about the OPs.

While an old mans body continues to keep him out of the game, Ports is a proud OP supporter. However, he has cankles.

It was a little tongue in cheek V&C - I am well aware of Urple the agitator !
Cankles ???????????????????????????

Simply a joining of the 2 great names Glen.
Sorry slightlyamused but you have mistaken me for someone I am not. I will say this again so you fully understand I have never played for Old Paradians football club. Yes I went to Parade, but never played for OP's in the VAFA.

Sorry slightlyamused but you have mistaken me for someone I am not. I will say this again so you fully understand I have never played for Old Paradians football club. Yes I went to Parade, but never played for OP's in the VAFA.

Refer to post at 16.58.

If you are implying Urple is the great Glen Porteous you are severely mistaken. While a coward, Ports isn't the kind of bloke to say half the things McUrple would say about the OPs.

While an old mans body continues to keep him out of the game, Ports is a proud OP supporter. However, he has cankles.
McUrple.... That is quite funny V&C, did you just think of that or have been wanting to use it, ever since you found out who I was.

Are you suggesting Im a coward? Im hurt by those comments if thats what your implying.

Good luck on the weekend though. I look forward to seeing what your results are tomorrow night.

My Tips
Old Geelong 35 Points
Therry 25 Points
Old Mentone 55 Points
Prahan 60 Points
Bulleen Templestowe 12 Points

TQM

we'll keep the other recruits under wraps for now as well big derm ;)

conduct unbecoming said:
ha, ha...2006 all over again. Maybe this year some of these 'recruits' will actually turn up....

yeah we were all lead to believe that there was going to be an influx of players from darwin but all darwin did was help BT lose players! I am sure those boom recruits will arrive soon, let us guess - a ex afl rookie a brother of current player, a couple of local territory boys, and throw nathan buckley in their too.:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

conduct unbecoming said:
ha, ha...2006 all over again. Maybe this year some of these 'recruits' will actually turn up....

yeah we were all lead to believe that there was going to be an influx of players from darwin but all darwin did was help BT lose players! I am sure those boom recruits will arrive soon, let us guess - a ex afl rookie a brother of current player, a couple of local territory boys, and throw nathan buckley in their too.:rolleyes:

well they got the job done today! ;)

correct - he infact played on the Dermie in the 88 grand final when the hawks pants Melbourne by 96 points. Dermie booting a lazy 5 including a classic banana from out side the boundary line in front of the MCC members.

Aaaahhhh the memories.

Seeing that we are now 5 rounds into the D1 competition, who do you guys think at this stage are the contenders to make the finals and also to be relegated down to D2 for next year?

conduct unbecoming said:

r.bain is still undecided wether he will be playing this yr on not.. but you never know kiwi rush... don't know what boys from the territory you speak of?? you may no more than me kiwi???
o'donnell played his first game on the weekend down at full-back and kept lawrence without a sauage roll to his name.. 8-7-6-0
a young man that goes by the name of 'hot dog' or some know as 'tosafidies' will be back in the mix and sure to make a big impression in the weeks to come after a being sidelined with ankle surgery... all the best in the recovery son..
also nathan buckley is sidelined atm, and believed to be returning back into the system through the mighty bullants.. will only get a couple of games out of him before we have to release him to williamstown...

o'donnell played his first game on the weekend down at full-back and kept lawrence without a sauage roll to his name.. 8-7-6-0
quote]

Is that the same O'Donnell who played in the Eastern Grand Final for Donvale 2 or 3 years back? Thats a fair get if it is....how would you entice an EFL Division 1 grand final player to BT yet lose two players to a bottom of the ladder 2nd division club in Mitcham??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back