VAFA D1 new thread for 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
here is a question for some one that now the rules

Are you able to come from a club where you have been on match fee & return to the VAFA mid season?

TQM

Curious as to why you ask quiet man, what have you heard? Yes you can return to the vafa provided its before the clearance cut off date. I think there is also a clause concerning the amount of times the player has left and comeback, perhaps someone else can fill you in on that??

Curious as to why you ask quiet man, what have you heard? Yes you can return to the vafa provided its before the clearance cut off date. I think there is also a clause concerning the amount of times the player has left and comeback, perhaps someone else can fill you in on that??

One reinstatement per player used to be the rule......reinstatements dont exist anymore

end of june i am pretty sure the cut off date, don;t think you can come back if you have recieved match payments in the same year though. it doesn't matter if the player has previously played or not at the club.

why can't you play in the ammos if uve had match payments from another league?? if a guy has been working too far away from there 'home' club and happens to join a team that pay players, then work falls through and needs to come back to melbourne for family reasons/work reasons, surely the ammos cant say no to a guy that just wants to have fun and a game of footy?? surely..

Here is a question, who would be the best taggers / run with players in D1 footy?

How about the Rovers, good win.

Word is they've picked up a big recruit. Think his name is Ulbrich. There's big raps on him. Apparently was being scouted by Casey Scorpions. Not sure if he's played a game yet. Methinks with their last couple of results he may very well have.

end of june i am pretty sure the cut off date, don;t think you can come back if you have recieved match payments in the same year though. it doesn't matter if the player has previously played or not at the club.

there is no such rule, the only hurdle would be if the player had a Football Victoria contract

(Log in to remove this ad.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Watch out D1. The boys from Bundoora are up and running now! Say your prayers!

Let's get a couple of more wins before we get like that. Good effort on Sat but plenty more required.

i doubt it. I spoke to him last night and he said "maybe next year".

Shame. Bloke is a gun

it is a shame.. honestly thought that he was coming back to the nest derm.. don't know if you know though uglie but the bullants have got a gun full forward that can kick all the goals for us.. goes by the name of dean matthews.. kicked 10 a couple of weeks ago.. don't need chivers when he's on fire anyway!!

Watch out D1. The boys from Bundoora are up and running now! Say your prayers!

That is probably the funniest post I have ever read. By looking at the scores, Parade were very lucky to win with Pennisula kicking 18 points. Pennisula had more scoring shots but couldnt capatalise on that.

By the way, how can Peter Brabender kick 7 goals. That amazes me how the old fat bloke can kick that many any game. I did hear he was going to be dropped as well, so has saved his career by a few extra weeks.

No doubt he would have celebrated hard at a quality establishment such as the Marquee.:rolleyes:

That is probably the funniest post I have ever read. By looking at the scores, Parade were very lucky to win with Pennisula kicking 18 points. Pennisula had more scoring shots but couldnt capatalise on that.

By the way, how can Peter Brabender kick 7 goals. That amazes me how the old fat bloke can kick that many any game. I did hear he was going to be dropped as well, so has saved his career by a few extra weeks.

No doubt he would have celebrated hard at a quality establishment such as the Marquee.:rolleyes:

Thats a ridiculous post BT. Brabender has been a fantastic amateur player over the last 15 odd years. Tough but fair. Loyal to OP when I'm sure he had $$$$ thrown at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back