VAFA D1 new thread for 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sources say Anthony43 is a young Guy Martyn???

Could this be true??

I hear Guy is still talking about how Biggs bowled him round his legs in a dowling shield Semi Final.. Cant believe the ball hit the stumps can you believe it, it was like Shane Warne was bowling. Melbourne still blame u for losing them that game.. trying to hit biggsie out of the ground. tut tut.

Did some research about that game you are talking about. Don't know this Guy Martyn fella but it seems he was actually stumped in that game, not bowled. I suggest you check your sources before making false accusations.

Also done some study on both the Biggs boys, the cricketer is a ******* and the mentone football player is even more of a *******.

Did some research about that game you are talking about. Don't know this Guy Martyn fella but it seems he was actually stumped in that game, not bowled. I suggest you check your sources before making false accusations.

Also done some study on both the Biggs boys, the cricketer is a ******* and the mentone football player is even more of a *******.

we saw how he gets credited with the big scalps on the weekend. he moved onto the red hot ferrari who by then was carrying an injury. hard job that must've been. still couldn't shut down the revelation of 2007 and had to be moved again. wasn't aware who he was untill someone mentioned he had the unenviable task of trying to put the brakes on a ferrari.

Looks like Parade have fought off relegation with their win over Therry. Imagined if they had have kicked straight.

Wouldnt have thought so. Will have to beat Yarra at Domeney Reserve in 3 weeks to have true breathing space, and even then I'd still be worried about Yarra's run home as they seem to be improving and have plenty of home games in the next 6 weeks.

And yes if the Therry ground didn't resemble a mud and water convention then there's a chance that 10.20 could have been more effective!

A few big weeks coming up for Parade and Yarra....

Undermanned and few players put their hand up on Saturday. We proved in Round 2 we're the better side. And we'll do it again in the finals. If you guys can make it.

With much respect JC i also heard that the Rovers were missing Alexander, Devereaux and Fletcher. I played against those 3 a few weeks ago when they knocked us off and they're 3 very good players. 2 superb on-ballers and a big CHB. I'm struggling to think of 3 better players for you blokes let alone 3 that were missing on the weekend...

What caused the OM's coach to go so quiet at last week's game? Was he told to do so by both his own club and the VAFA? Because Benny Goodman (VAFA umpires director) made a mention in his weekly newsletter of abusive coaches on the VAFA umpires website, and instructed his umpires to report/send off any coach who can be abusive over the sidelines.

With much respect JC i also heard that the Rovers were missing Alexander, Devereaux and Fletcher. I played against those 3 a few weeks ago when they knocked us off and they're 3 very good players. 2 superb on-ballers and a big CHB. I'm struggling to think of 3 better players for you blokes let alone 3 that were missing on the weekend...

Now why did you have to go and do that?

You spoilt the fun - now we all know you're really another frickin Hampton Rover.

Do you blokes do anything but rub each other's egos on BF all day?

W@nker!:thumbsdown: Alexander and Devereaux are 2 handy footballers, but hardly our best. The Big Chief is simply that.

Anthony Palmer
Chad Twentyman
Trent Mitsvalsky

All blokes who play in the spine...there you Dermott

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Snatch top spot and get pretty cocky. A bit rich coming from a team full of frontrunners.

Obviously you can't spell little boy. Palmer's body is too old for it's age. He needs to be put out to stud.

You worry just about playing magoos and 19's little man.
Obviously you don't know much about Grammar either, worry about your own backyard before you knock somebody elses ...

If two teams that are in the relegation (8th & 9th) mix are locked together at the end of the year re wins, loss, for, against, percentage and premiership points, and also shared the same head-to-head record for the year, then what does the VAFA do ? Do they have a relegation play-off between the teams to decide who goes down a section,to join the 10th placed team that is already relegated?

No need to get personal Uncle Mick.

Can't stand the heat little fella? Is there something personal about stating you played magoos on Saturday as a result of the bye in the U/19 draw?

Anyone got any mail on YV? Nearly rolled Geelong at home 2 weeks ago. Though Geelong seemed to have dropped off given that result along with the Bulleen game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back