VAFA D1 new thread for 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest i think you have both wasted enough time talking about this bloke. Lets move on hey....

Something has to be done about this anthony43 character! Does he ever shutup, is really from another grade? Why would he do that? Just silly:thumbsdown:

he's definitely from parade. they are all nerds who are full of them selves!!

as for you, hampton toff... if you are that over rated lawrence character, we are going to smash you guys on saturday, nerd! youll be mauled by the mighty panthers!

dolphins are over-rated!

Must win game this week for the Ants at Como. Lose and they can kiss the season good-bye. On paper, they look like they have a pretty decent side, but age and leg speed seems to be creeping up on them.
OGS by 42 points in a crucial game for both teams.

spot on. we're prepared for a big game from bulleen. both sides need the win, but we reckon we'll be too good for them.

NOTICE TO ALL. This T*sser actually belongs to a club in a different grade who is just stirring up cr*p on this forum. Mate get a life and stop wasting everyones time.....your own club would prefer you spent more time helping them productively, rather than stirring the pot in a different Grade.
Are you confident he is from another grade and club? If so, which club is Anthony from? I seem to think he is just another dribbler coming form the Garvey who can only think of excuses on why his team is losing majority of the time.

he's definitely from parade. they are all nerds who are full of them selves!!

He is definetly not from Parade. Are you so foolish to think that he is. Gee I wonder which user disappeared off this site when Anthony 43 started posting.

Big game this week for relegation stakes with Therry and Parade playing each other. A slip up from the boys at the Garvey, will put them to 2nd last on the ladder and staring at relegation. With many posters on here tipping them to double drop, will be interested to see how they preform.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big game this week for relegation stakes with Therry and Parade playing each other. A slip up from the boys at the Garvey, will put them to 2nd last on the ladder and staring at relegation. With many posters on here tipping them to double drop, will be interested to see how they preform.

If last week is any indication, I think we'll find they're in a bit of trouble re: relegation. However, can't see Therry winning a game this year.

Therry are not very good at football. Maybe they should practice more. Uncle Mick, are you really an Uncle or do you just get around calling yourself one?

any thoughts on the double drop anthony??

lets just out ourselves. I'll kick it off. Hi, i'm Holt. I collect rare spoons and i sleep with the light on in my Duncan Fearnley cricket pads.

any thoughts on the double drop anthony??

We'll be sweet mate. Thanks for your concern. I see us bouncing back and winning 6 of our last 7 and really showing good signs for a successful D1 premiership push in 2008.
We're good mates with a good team from Parade!

Krushers continuing their Krushing form.
I jailed 5 in a BOG performance, giving a few off to Briggsy aswell. Coaches are reluctant to put me in the best though because of fear of someone tagging me each week. I dont care though, bring it on. Cant wait to tear it up in C grade next year.

Dermott Cleary - Amatuer Footballer of the year, 2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back