Vafa U/19 (3) - 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old Essendon will not feature in this years u19(3) Grand Final... how you can can talk yourselves up... i wasn't gonna post anything bout you boys for a coupla rounds more but just thought i will say it now...

"Old Essendon will get knocked out of finals first round..."

Heard it on hear first!

Would have to disagree with you on this one leftfoot, while im definately not penciling the OE boys in to win the flag, or even make the grand final, i think they will be good enough to maintain a top 2 position. a two game buffer over ormond, and a percentage that exceeds theirs considerably should be enough, for mine, to keep the OE boys on one of the top two rungs of the ladder this year.
its definately not gosspel, and anything could happen,but thats how i see the top four panning out...
1&2. Old Ivanhoe or Old Essendon, time will tell which team takes the minor premeriship.
3. Ormond
4. Still undecided, a lot have written OT off already but dont count them out. if not OT, then the obvious other candidate would be Oakleigh.

OEG premiers in 07

i dunno if ur just a stupid Old Essendon player, or someone posing as someone from the club, trying to create controversy ala the megajim character. but who makes a comment like that.. seriously, jump off the west gate and do us all a favour.

i dunno if ur just a stupid Old Essendon player, or someone posing as someone from the club, trying to create controversy ala the megajim character. but who makes a comment like that.. seriously, jump off the west gate and do us all a favour.

your not serious are you GOODMAN! go back and read my comments u idiot. or please explain how i try and create contriversy. wat bold statements have a made?

as for OEGB yer u got a point, ur a ded set ****a makin those statements after u wouldnt have seen nor played every team. absolute stupidity. i would prefere u didnt jump of the west gate thou, just thing before postin.

as for GOODMAN's comments about 'dog's' use of english ur spot on. dog please, leave the big words and smart facts for MEGA, dont make me remind you of his IQ test scores. everytime i read it i cringe i dont no wat u were thinkin or wat word u were lookin for when u pulled the word 'exceed' out of the hat. ur IQ seems to have droped in a matter of days and for that reason you are off my thurs night list. sorry 'dog' but u brought that on ureself with that stupid commment.

a question for GOODMAN, who do you play for and how have you been goin? i figure ur not OE as ur english seems too good.

you oegfc seem very cocky for a team who finish in the bottom four last yr and are not even half way through the yr and you think you are premiers......cant wait for the game in three weeks

firstly MEGA please refrain from calling me an idiot, i would put money on the fact that my IQ exceeds (there it is again, word of the round, however this time used correctly) yours by quite a bit. blatent spelling mistakes surely could not have come from someone with an IQ of 144 (if i remember correctly)

to answer your question, i play for anyone the purple cobras... Dodgeball is my game.
mega, if you havn't taken too much offence, can i get a spot on your list for room this week.

you oegfc seem very cocky for a team who finish in the bottom four last yr and are not even half way through the yr and you think you are premiers......cant wait for the game in three weeks

mate u clearly are not a delmonte....why would he use his own name and say this sort of stuff publically? if u actually knew him, youd know that along with being the competitions leading goalkicker, he is a pretty smart kid..and therefore wouldnt do something as stupid as this! whoever u r mate...and whatever club u come from...y would u do something like this?

OI v OE will obviously be the clash of the season. But I think making presumptions on who will win purely based on percentages is a mistake. I think both teams have a similar match up all around the ground. The one thing OI have on top of OE is that previous competition we have faced so far in this season is some what of a higher standard than OEs ‘undemanding’ games so far As well as the up and coming players from AGSV, some who have lost little games in their school side, could cause them to become extremely over confidant. Having only been on bigfooty for a short amount of time I’d say the only thing OE has over OI is the overwhelming presents in this forum. Pity it’s not taken out on to the field.

And as for this bloke...i didnt notice u..."Spargo_Magee", r u serious?
Is it just a coincedence that 2 of old ivanhoe's most talented players r being targeted here..or am i wrong in saying this? My tip is.."Spargo_Mcgee" and "A delmonte" are boys from OE, who are not looking forward to round 9, where they will face the REAL delmonte and the REAL spargo, and the rest of the boys from OI.

OE - You boys do too much talking off the field...lets see at the end of the season, when its all over, how far u boys actually can go!

As for delmonte and spargo, they dont deserve this, so give up boys, and just focus on playing footy, rather than talking crap on here..

whole-heartidly agree with you sticks! it was obvious to white too, as very little eludes him, that these were alias' created by people to, again, create controversy on this thread.

firstly MEGA please refrain from calling me an idiot, i would put money on the fact that my IQ exceeds (there it is again, word of the round, however this time used correctly) yours by quite a bit. blatent spelling mistakes surely could not have come from someone with an IQ of 144 (if i remember correctly)

to answer your question, i play for anyone the purple cobras... Dodgeball is my game.
mega, if you havn't taken too much offence, can i get a spot on your list for room this week.

MEGA is so smart that he has his own form of spelling, or not. look i dont claim to hav perfect spellin but MOST not all but most of my spellin mistakes are the result of quik typin and abreviated words. trust MEGA on this, you don't have to be a good speller to do well on an IQ test. look ive said it too many times now, but for the last time i will have to repeat it for u GOODMAN, take an online test (google one.. i dare you) if you get higher than 144 i will hand over reigns of being the smartest man on this forum to ures truely.

and how hav the purple cobras been goin this year? check the 'other sports' section of BF and maybe you could start a new thread on ur love for Dodgeball, im sure it would be a massive hit and u would probably be even more popular amounst ur friends than you are now! if thats even possible.

and look im happy to put a wager on it that ur IQ does not exceed mine. thank you... idiot.

And as for this bloke...i didnt notice u..."Spargo_Magee", r u serious?
Is it just a coincedence that 2 of old ivanhoe's most talented players r being targeted here..or am i wrong in saying this? My tip is.."Spargo_Mcgee" and "A delmonte" are boys from OE, who are not looking forward to round 9, where they will face the REAL delmonte and the REAL spargo, and the rest of the boys from OI.

OE - You boys do too much talking off the field...lets see at the end of the season, when its all over, how far u boys actually can go!

As for delmonte and spargo, they dont deserve this, so give up boys, and just focus on playing footy, rather than talking crap on here..

this is extremly sad, and very very strange. i dont doubt that ur not correct bigsticks, but y would they do that? they are baggin their own club i dono i think maybe they are not demonte and spargo but i doubt they are from OE. surely OE players arn't that stupid. grow up guys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dog please, you've obviously taken offence to the corrections i made to your english. thanks mega for sticking up and trying to keep this thread PG, we interlectuals should stick together, after all, we are both superior..

dog please, you've obviously taken offence to the corrections i made to your english. thanks mega for sticking up and trying to keep this thread PG, we interlectuals should stick together, after all, we are both superior..

i like u GOODMAN, and yes lets keep it pg, dog's potty mouth is very disrespectful. just out of interst are u studyin eng atm or hav u in the past? ur skills with the language remind me of a young MEGA striving for greatness.

since he is no longer on my guest list GOODMAN u are now on. so cya at room this thurs and rememeber

tellem' MEGA sent you!

just out of interst are u studyin eng atm or hav u in the past? ur skills with the language remind me of a young MEGA striving for greatness.

i would hardly call it studying, but im just about to complete my major in english at melb. uni
you see i have an oriental mother, so i was never able to master the language in my youth, but now i aim to excel in the tongue of english.

haha you caught me out on this one mega, im just an old tragic, with a passion for literature, shakespear is my author of choice. although the part about my mother is true.
i dont know why u wish to know my age mega, its something i tend not to tell strangers, but i might make an exception for someone whos as interlectually advanced as yourself. 23 yrs of age, 24 later this month, my friends and i are sure to rendezvouz at room on the eve of my birthday, perhaps i may be have the honour of meeting you...

no i was intersested in your age because i knew they stopped the major course about 8 - 10 years ago thought u may have been one of the lucky ones who went through that system. i am a shakespeare fan to, althou i am surprised you spelt his name wrong considering you are such a good scholar and did correct my spellin earlier. must have been a typing error no doubt. 'what a piece of work is man!' now i wouldnt hav to tell you what play that was from as u are such a big fan!

no doubt! im there every week just let me no how many guys u want on my list and itll be done, and im sure i can organize a few drink cards if u guys come in early. and u know who sent you!

If i was a punter i would multi up the OI v. OE game...

I'd have $50 on Old Ivanhoe to win into Old Ivanhoe to lead at every change...

Unfortunately that still wouldn't be paying much, maybe max a $1.90 return, so if i really wanted to win big id probably chuck my house and car on it... and least you can at the end of the day walk away with two house's and two car's :thumbsu::)

For the people using PLAYERS ID's as there names... its pretty weak unless you are actually them... in which case you would have my total support... coz it takes guts to come on here and say your real name whilst posting what you really thought... so to the posters with DELMONTE, SPARGO and BORLAND... if you are the actual "you" i admir the courage and honesty!

Anyhow, its Wednesday... lets talk footy for this round... who's got who... ins or outs and tips!!

Unfortunately that still wouldn't be paying much, maybe max a $1.90 return, so if i really wanted to win big id probably chuck my house and car on it... and least you can at the end of the day walk away with two house's and two car's :thumbsu::)

For the people using PLAYERS ID's as there names... its pretty weak unless you are actually them... in which case you would have my total support... coz it takes guts to come on here and say your real name whilst posting what you really thought... so to the posters with DELMONTE, SPARGO and BORLAND... if you are the actual "you" i admir the courage and honesty!

Anyhow, its Wednesday... lets talk footy for this round... who's got who... ins or outs and tips!!

haha..mate, it'll b tough to put your house AND your car on OI to lead at every change. both teams may very well be sitting undefeated atop of the ladder, tough tip to pick.

as for the DELMONTE, SPARGO and BORLAND issue, lets just forget about it...because its clearly not these boys writing...and as u said leftfootkick, lets get back to footy!

From the VAFA website:

"Bentleigh and Oakleigh charged with a major melee which allegedly occurred in their under-19 match on Saturday May 26 at Bentleigh.
Both clubs accepted the prescribed penalty of $200 (first offence over the last two year period)."

Anyone care to explain what happened/how it came about and who was involved.

LFK,

I'm interested to hear your thoughts as to why Ormond will make a telling run towards the finals this season. What players are due to return to the side in the second half of the year that will make the difference and bridge the cap on the top 2 teams?

Also, what's happening with Oakleigh at the moment? Do they have players also returning or just a good team at home?

Mega jim,

off the back of two huge straight losses, did you see any main differences, strengths or weaknesses in either the oeg or oi teams?

Also this weeks match between OI and OT will show exactly where OT are at.

I've had to agree that Goodman seems far more intellectual than Mega Jim.

It's not everyday that a man can run a successful gym, play pro dodgeball and also find time to humour us on bigfooty.

God bless our saviour...whiteGOODMAN!

Mega jim,

off the back of two huge straight losses, did you see any main differences, strengths or weaknesses in either the oeg or oi teams?

Also this weeks match between OI and OT will show exactly where OT are at.

wen you loose by as much as we did its hard to say. but there still are differences.

i think OE midfield is a step above OI's no doubt, and they get a lot more run out of the centre than OI, but OI's back line plays a lot tighter and a lot more conservatively.

OE hav more fwd options but no big target (i no hed band kiked 9 against us but he isnt looked for as much as delmonte), this is good and bad, i trhink if a better side could shut down delmonte then it may cripple their fwd line but i dont think it has been done yet u dont no it might just giv a chance for other players to shine.

also i think OE played more as a team, but definatly hav a lot smaller bodies and lack the aggression that OI hav at the ball.

at this stage i dont no who would win and i think it would come down to who plays best on the day and which team is on, because both teams hav their stregths and weaknesses, if each side played the same way they did against us, at this stage i would say that OI's physical presence may tip them over the line. tuff to call thou, i no i give OE a bit of crap but i definatly wouldnt think that they are a sure beat for OI, but i dont htink they're aready premiers as OEGB might think.

to add i think OT might already know where they at after they were beaten pretty confincinly last week against Ormond

Interested to know what is goin on with Trinity, are they losing players to seniors most weeks? or are they just gonna be a sub-par team all year?? Also whos everyones tip for the goal kicking this year? Are there any players that teams can't afford to lose when we get closer to finals??

p.s. Lets get some tips and ins and outs for the round already! it's wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back